Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dating apps themselves are the biggest blackpill ever. Whoever isn't blackpilled by that, is hopeless.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
There is one simple fact about dating apps that is, in itself, a nuclear vantablackpill: The only successful design for a dating app, is one that successfully isolates women from unattractive (most) men. Every well known dating app is good at this.

Tinder: Can't talk to her unless she matches with you in the first place. No option for sub8 males to send any sort of request to them, except for a super like, which I don't really know how it works bc I haven't been chadfishing much (it was suifuel), but I think it still doesn't let you talk to them or anything unless there's a match. The algorithm also routinely shadowbans ugly males so women don't even have to see them. As a result, tinder is the most successful dating app and insanely profitable. The saddest part is this is all made by stemcels. Imagine having a job that's about helping chads get laid and helping foids meet chads without being bothered by sub8s.

Bumble: Same as tinder but, even after a match, you can't talk to a foid first.

I haven't used any other dating apps but I'm pretty sure the model revolves around that for all of them, from what I've heard. That is the only successful formula. And the better a dating app is at isolating women from ugly men, the more successful it'll be.

Why most men aren't blackpilled by this is beyond me. There should be a shortage of ropes at hardware stores. But instead they're all coping, betabuxing, working for Chad and Stacy like the stemcels making dating apps....

Another blackpill was that all of the first few iterations of dating websites were heavily focused on personality, describing yourself, talking about your life and hobbies etc

And they were all nuked and mogged into oblivion by apps like tinder that removed virtually all of the details and focused on looks above all

Apps like tinder have become the norm. Looks have obliterated everything else online. People of course cope by saying that's only online, as if the looks domination had absolutely nothing to do with anything involving real life. As if it came from nowhere, as if it was an accident

Another blackpill was that all of the first few iterations of dating websites were heavily focused on personality, describing yourself, talking about your life and hobbies etc

And they were all nuked and mogged into oblivion by apps like tinder that removed virtually all of the details and focused on looks above all

Apps like tinder have become the norm. Looks have obliterated everything else online. People of course cope by saying that's only online, as if the looks domination had absolutely nothing to do with anything involving real life. As if it came from nowhere, as if it was an accident
50% of couples met online a few years ago - and back then technology was still in a much worse state relating to popularity when it comes to normalfags. Just imagine how bad things nowadays are with the Zoomer generation.

Not just dating apps. Social media in general. It's the same on Instagram, Tiktok and even Facebook. You can't contact a female unless you're pre-approved on the basis of looks/status.

The saddest part is this is all made by stemcels. Imagine having a job that's about helping chads get laid and helping foids meet chads without being bothered by sub8s.
every single job is about making it easier for foids and chads to fuck. this is the ultimate achievement of society. the easier it is for chad to fuck all of our oneitises, the more advanced a society is considered

every single job is about making it easier for foids and chads to fuck. this is the ultimate achievement of society. the easier it is for chad to fuck all of our oneitises, the more advanced a society is considered
i legit dk if you're joking or not, but i unironically agree with this, it's what it all boils down to, that's why i think neetmaxxxing is based

based

Amazing how normies still cope while seeing the blackpill right in front of them. 'Dating apps are not like real life' :soy::soy::soy:

kek
Amazing how normies still cope while seeing the blackpill right in front of them. 'Dating apps are not like real life' :soy::soy::soy: