Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dating experiment as autistic Chico

Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Fuuuuaaaaarrrrrrkkkkkk no matter what you say, you still get pussy if you're good looking.
fNNj2B9.jpg

WcchMt4.jpg

qo5jL5P.jpg

oPvCb2j.jpg

Need more conversations tbh tbh, this is boring tbh tbh please? tbh tbh

Weed said:

Fucking suicide fuel. The most witty incels will always lose to an autstici Chad. I need Chico's face and height NOWWWW.

incelman said:
Weed said:

Fucking suicide fuel. The most witty incels will always lose to an autstici Chad. I need Chico's face and height NOWWWW.

I just need a sliding genio.. that's it.. I don't need other faces.. I will ascend into normie with sliding genio tbh... fucking dreams man but it's possible.. hope...

Weed said:
I just need a sliding genio.. that's it.. I don't need other faces.. I will ascend into normie with sliding genio tbh... fucking dreams man but it's possible.. hope...

NORMIE ISN'T ENOUGH. CHAD OR NOTHING!

lol tell her that you are watching anime, or that you can't go out on a particular night because you are playing D&D with your pals. She'll probably like AWWW HE'S SO CUTE AND NERDY TEEHEE

Sparky said:
Was this your own personal experiment?
Nah bro. I posted this after seeing it on LKSM a few months back. I decided to post this one here.

You should have put more autism like your hobbies are model trains and shit.

just lol at this sub 5 girl who thinks she has a chance with a guy like chico wtf. incels wouldnt even dream about having sex with a stacy

This fucks me even more because that's probably how I would talk to a girl, even if I was chad.

This is extreme sui fuel. you can literally be retarded but if you look good you'll get some pussy, meanwhile girls throw up in their mouths at the sight of me cause um ugly