Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dating jb foids used to be something famous people could get away with

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Jerry Seinfeld dates a 17 year old when he was like 39 and continued dating when she was 18. This was 1994. These days that age gap would’ve caused an outrage but back then nobody cared. There was a Seinfeld episode about jb that would also cause an outrage these days

in 2010, a video of Drake kissing and caressing a 17 year old when he was 23 was uploaded. No outrage back then. I found on webarchive screenshots on the video from June 2011 and there weren’t any dislikes and the comments were positive. Then in January 2019 the video goes viral and gets many views and everyone is outraged. Now the comments section is filled with furious people.

Paul Walker dates a 16 year old girl when he was 27/28 in 2001 and another 16 year old when he was 33. Nobody cared back then. These days it would cause an outrage

Joel Madden of Good Charlotte was 25 when he started dating 16 year old Hilary Duff in 2004. Nobody cared back then. They were both famous and nobody cared. These days Joel Madden would’ve been crucified for that age gap.

R Kelly didn’t receive any backlash when he married 15 year old Aaliyah when he was 27 in 1994. These days that marriage would end his career immediately. He didn’t even become controversial until the early 2000s for sex tape but even then people still listened to his music. These days, this shit would make him lose many fans

Jimmy Page, Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton, Iggy Pop all banged underage girls in the 70s. Today, they would’ve been in prison and everyone would want them tortured and killed brutally.

Akon did cause controversy in 2007 for a sexual dance with a 14/15 year old but people forgot about it and he continued to be extremely mainstream. Today, that would immediately destroy his career.

Britney Spears would be very controversial today. In April 1999, she appeared in this magazine cover of Rolling Stone at age 17. While the magazine cover was controversial back then, it would be much more controversial today. They wouldn’t even get away with that magazine cover these days. All the feminists would explode and say they’re “sexualizing children :soy:“. Then when she was 18, every guy admitted they think Britney’s hot. These days, all the feminists on twitter would be like “eWw yOu PeDoS wAiTeD uNTiL sHe wAs 18 tO sExUaLiZe HeR. YoU CaNNoT FiNd hEr AtTraCTiVe uNTiL sHe’S 21”. The feminists would whine about how the record label waited until Britney was 18 to sexualize her. Britney also would be crucified for her 2001 VMA performance these days for “animal abuse” of a snake. In this video of TRL, in 1999, Britney was 17. In the audience was a 21 year old Britney fan wearing a I Sweat Britney Spears shirt. When he was asked his age and said 21, Melissa Joan Hart very calmly said “that’s illegal” but the 21 year old said Britney’s worth it. No outrage back then when the 21 year old said that. In today’s world, that 21 year old guy would’ve caused a huge outrage and would’ve been doxxed.

celebrities cannot even date legal girls anymore. If Jay Z dated a 19 year old Beyonce today, he’d be crucified. When Jamie Lynn Spears was 18, she began dating her current husband, who was 27. That was February 2010 when Jamie Lynn began dating him. These days, Jamie Lynn’s husband would’ve been lynched for that. Everyone got furious when Leonardo DiCaprio exclusively dated young women. Dane Cook also got crucified for dating 19 year old woman Kelsi Taylor.

Another high IQ JBpill.

Keep up the good work my man. Fuck roasties

Don’t forget Fez from That 70’s show

Yeah it's kinda bullshit because females are at their hottest and most fertile (and least bitchy with a good dick in their life) when they're 15 or 16.

fucking paul walker 33 with a 16 year old wow like i said chad even in 30's can still get teen puss and she wants to get plowed

mfw I realize I will never have a cute loyal jb :cryfeels:

fucking paul walker 33 with a 16 year old wow like i said chad even in 30's can still get teen puss and she wants to get plowed
when she is spawned he was 17 JFL

Yeah it's kinda bullshit because females are at their hottest and most fertile (and least bitchy with a good dick in their life) when they're 15 or 16.
Seriously if you saw some girls I went to high school with, any man would find them attractive
mfw I realize I will never have a cute loyal jb :cryfeels:
BUt tEeNs aRe LiTeRaL FeTuSeS :soy:
Another high IQ JBpill.

Keep up the good work my man. Fuck roasties
Drake already is less relevant now because everyone thinks he’s “grooming” Millie Bobby brown and Billie Eilish
Chads can’t get away with it nowadays. That was the 2000s. It’s different nowadays
Don’t forget Fez from That 70’s show
Details?

Last edited:
It’s over, (((they’ve))) won :feelsrope:

Mainlander lives in Brazil. He says people aren’t too strict about age gaps there but it’s becoming like America now because western influence
Over for Braziliancels

Dating/relationships of any kind should be illegal for anyone under 18 :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Cope, when there’s a degenerate will, there’s a degenerate way
True. At least the UK are less likely to raise the age of consent to 21

@Napoleon de Geso

Dont touch anything under 18. Sry Mr Kemper but it’s 2020. and a 16 year old foid in 2020 wants nothing from an incel. The times were non-chad men could exploit the insecurities of 16 year old virgins are long over anyway.

Dont touch anything under 18. Sry Mr Kemper but it’s 2020. and a 16 year old foid in 2020 wants nothing from an incel. The times were non-chad men could exploit the insecurities of 16 year old virgins are long over anyway.
Even chads can’t get away with it these days

Here's a new one to add to the list.

Screen Shot 2020 02 20 at 111748 PM

For us Millenial

If we lived in a normal societys our Gf and wifes would be Gen Z girls and the generation after gen Z

But now society wants us to man up and take non virgin Wifes(That had a a fuck count of up to 20 guys), or a landwhale or even worse a single mom.

Our only option is sexbots or a full collapse mad max style society where women will beg any man to be with them.

This is American problems. You can legally have sex and get married at 16 in Scotland. Yet you cannae legally drink until you are 18. All the whiteknighting is bullshit tho. I'm 5 years from 40 but would def smash a 16/17 year old if given the opporchancity.

Andre Agassi (tennis pro) dated 15yo Anna kournikova when he was 26/27.

For us Millenial

If we lived in a normal societys our Gf and wifes would be Gen Z girls and the generation after gen Z

But now society wants us to man up and take non virgin Wifes(That had a a fuck count of up to 20 guys), or a landwhale or even worse a single mom.

Our only option is sexbots or a full collapse mad max style society where women will beg any man to be with them.
why wouldnt millenials be with millennials mostly?

Now it's only for chad
full

I think Ted Nugent dated a 14 yo while in his 30s+ with her parents permission.

Now you can't even express the desire, or say that you find a 17-year-old 364 day girl attractive. They are even going more extreme, like saying if you find 18-20 year old attractive in your 30s you're a pedo and weird. It just keeps getting worse for men.
Even being attracted to an 18-20 year old at 25 is called pedophilia. Then in the future the age of consent will be raised to 21
Andre Agassi (tennis pro) dated 15yo Anna kournikova when he was 26/27.
Was that 2000s?

All developed teens are on the table. Only cucks follow cucked laws.
Only cucks claim to be attracted to post wall 50 year old roasties

All developed teens are on the table. Only cucks follow cucked laws.
Aye I'm sure such a rebel as yourself is slaying aw that sweet jb without a though to any consequences. You've probaly robbed a bank and murdered a few cunts since you don't follow any cucked law. I'd rather no have my name on the register. It's a good way to get your windows panned and your cunt kicked in.

Aye I'm sure such a rebel as yourself is slaying aw that sweet jb without a though to any consequences. You've probaly robbed a bank and murdered a few cunts since you don't follow any cucked law. I'd rather no have my name on the register. It's a good way to get your windows panned and your cunt kicked in.
Are you white knighting?

Murder and theft laws aren't cucked, jb fucking laws are cucked. I'll be ready for any soy fag that tries to mess with me, I'm getting a concealed carry license.

It's all cause of women too. Men don't give a fuck and the only reason cucks seem to is because of conditioning from women.

It's all cause of women too. Men don't give a fuck and the only reason cucks seem to is because of conditioning from women.
Seinfeld would’ve been gone if Jerry Seinfeld dates a 17/18 year old today
Murder and theft laws aren't cucked, jb fucking laws are cucked. I'll be ready for any soy fag that tries to mess with me, I'm getting a concealed carry license.
You live in the USA right?

Are you white knighting?
Naw am I fuck whiteknighting! Theres no much difference between a 14/15 year old and a 16 year old. Why take the risk of getting stuck on the register, getting labelled a beast an aw the grief that goes wae that. That was my point.
The law is fucked in general. It's a rigged system. What kinda gun you gonna get?

Last edited:
Naw am I fuck whiteknighting! Theres no much difference between a 14/15 year old and a 16 year old. Why take the risk of getting stuck on the register, getting labelled a beast an aw the grief that goes wae that. That was my point.

The law is fucked in general. It's a rigged system. What kinda gun you gonna get?
What do you think the age of consent should be?

I suppose it depends on the country you are in what is viewed as an adult. At 16 here you can: get married, have sex, leave school, get a job, get charged as an adult when arrested, drink, vote in certain elections and drinkalcohol (kind of).