Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy DatingAppPill: Bumble bans Body Shaming against Women... no such protection for men...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
"found the incel" fucking cunt. eat shit with expensive silverware.

Bumble is a cancerous app.

the cunt that said found the incel is an old ugly landwhale

Last edited:
Female genocide when? (in real life)

manletism should be considered a form of ableism,
but feminazi society will never allow it to be.

The harder we spread the black pill the fewer men will be using these apps.

An app who gives even more power to women, you have to have negative IQ to use this shit.

All men below 6 feet should be given monetary compensation.

"found the incel" fucking cunt. eat shit with expensive silverware.
Fuck i know right. He doesn't address the argument AT ALL, just like a stupid fucking spoon fed little reddit cuck has a lightbulb go off and thinks "HURRR INKWELL" :soy: fuck I hate these cunts.

it goes without saying that body shaming for men will be ok

meanwhile you match with a landwhale who hid it in her pics, or worse, a tranny, and you're supposed to say NOTHING to call it out

Women are privileged

each generation is more blackpilled than the last thanks to shit like this. im genuinely interested to see what happens after the children of zoomers grow up

An app who gives even more power to women, you have to have negative IQ to use this shit.
Chad will installl and have 2 chicks every night while the average feminist ally will try to brainwash even more the foids in there with leftism trying to get his dick wet without any success.

"Found the incel" it is obvious that they literally don't care about you. They would literally leave you to rot in a cave for 50,000 years than to just admit that you are treated unfairly.

I wish I could track that user down and slaughter the bitch in GTA