Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daughters and landwhale moms

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
This is actually something I thought was an occasional thing but it's so common now that i think it might be the norm and I don't know why. Literally every single time id seen a foid and she had amazing fat distribution, very curvy but not obese, I would get thirsty as hell JFL as if. But then, literally every single them foids have disgusting shapeless landwhale mom's. Does being genuinely curvy with god tier fat distribution mean obesity genes that only surface a decade later?

I'm saying this cause more average foids usually have mom's that are also just average. But the foids with legit god tier distributions always have incredibly obese mom's

tbh legit thread

not a single word

hard to say, but fat people seem to overestimate the effects of genes on weight

They had good fat distribution genes so they just ate junk and didn't work out. However when their body started breaking down they thought their genes would just pull them through and just kept a shitty lifestyle. Thus landwhale.

It's very possible tbh. If they are already chubby in their youth, they will most likely look like their mothers if they keep eating trash (and cum) and don't exercise. I also don't like it when foids smoke because they already age so fast.

I prefer skinny ones ngl, would be happy with weightmatch. I hate chubby cunts

They had good fat distribution genes so they just ate junk and didn't work out. However when their body started breaking down they thought their genes would just pull them through and just kept a shitty lifestyle. Thus landwhale.