Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious David Berkowitz (Son of Sam) is the most underrated ER

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
875E6B63 83F6 46D3 B365 30906D59A610

8A733746 0431 4947 885C CB498B300A37

In 1976-77 he went around NYC shooting Stacies and one Chad. Probably the most truecel hERo to ever exist.

"I was literally singing to myself on my way home, after the killing. The tension, the desire to kill a woman had built up in such explosive proportions that when I finally pulled the trigger, all the pressures, all the tensions, all the hatred, had just vanished, dissipated, but only for a short time."

Last edited:
He definitely does seem to be one of the most "Incel-esque" serial killers out there, even on-par with Richard Chase. It's a shame he's fairly obscure though. I've noticed that a lot of serial killers seem to be Chads/Chadlites, and mass shooters are usually Incel/Beta. But the fact that David Berkowitz is a serial killer with Incel traits makes his case unique.

He definitely does seem to be one of the most "Incel-esque" serial killers out there, even on-par with Richard Chase. It's a shame he's fairly obscure though. I've noticed that a lot of serial killers seem to be Chads/Chadlites, and mass shooters are usually Incel/Beta. But the fact that David Berkowitz is a serial killer with Incel traits makes his case unique.

Berkowitz' narrative by the media was that he was a crazy person that listened to voices and had no idea what he was doing, which he denied many times. Gee, I wonder why the media portrayed (((Berkowitz))) in a better light than other murderers.

Nice neck girth at least.

He looks better as an oldcel.