Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Day 10 of NoNutNovember and I'm starting to get intense urge to approach foids

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
My body literally acted in its own. When I saw some slim thick foid walking to the library, and I shit you not, my body literally lurched up from the bench I was sitting at and started walking in her direction. Luckily right before I reached her, I managed to sperg myself out by thinking of what I was going to say. When my body realized I didn't have anything to tell her, I managed to force myself back to the bench.

I'm still getting urges to message girls in social media as well. I'm thinking of busting a nut just so I can concentrate again. My body is literally doing everything it can to force me to interact with girls

Why are you doing this normie challenge.

20201002 123829

Day 10 repoting in, just doing it for the team spirit and enjoying to stare at foids on the train

I think ure being placebo pilled a bit too hard tbh :feelsseriously:

I failed today but I will try to do the other days

Day 10 reporting in, doing it just for the sake of it, i also like the mild confidence and energy boost that i get, besides, nofap only is a major problem when you're not busy, as long as you're not procrastinating/doing nothing/being bored/having nothing substantial to do, you'll be fine. Oh, and just so we're clear, people that say nofap gives you enormous amounts of confidence, huge focus, high T levels and other bullshit superpowers are coping hard.

No NoNutNovember to your face

I failed nnn the first day.

come back to tell you how NoNut November is like in your jail cell op

Notnut4life crew

I masturbate about 1-3 times a day and I still have the urge to ask a foid out when I see one. over for highsexdrivecels