Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Day 2: Gospel of Big John (Big John / MGTOW is Freedom / Society for Men's Freedom ): MGTOW at the Movies: Dirty Grandpa

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
Big John's The Society for Men's Freedom was the most influential MGTOW channel YouTube from 2017 to 2018. So influential in fact that John got interviewed by CNN and his appearance on national television singlehandedly led to the mass-demonetization of all MGTOW channels of YouTube because of elite's fear that John's correct ideas would spread. John's original channel was banned off of YouTube and his message was forgotten. I refuse to let John's message die so every day I will be posting a new John video *In order to prevent this channel from being banned like John's original channel, portions of his videos have to be censored/fully omitted. YouTube's Terms of Service will be harshly/unfairly applied to this channel because John's videos tell a truth elites don't want you to hear. **This is a time-consuming project so appreciate if you could subscribe to my friend's channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6SsuhkiVqH-4aeTUDVNoqA?sub_confirmation=1

Alright, here's the John video for today:

View: https://youtu.be/TD-5LH7ShlA
. Enjoy!

0 replies
Hey I guess it's not for you! Now that you've determined this for yourself, you're free to peruse elsewhere on the internet for free! Excellent!

I used to watch his stuff like 2 years ago.

I used to watch his stuff like 2 years ago.

stoopid rotten cunt Lisa Lang did a hit piece on him, killed his channel, and set back the entire MGTOW & MRA movements. After the incel rebellion, the state will throw her in political prison.

I remember one of his videos where he said something along the lines of "even if you conquer a woman, you can't keep her forever... Nothing can hold her"

it seems he was kinda chadlite at least in his prime years... Fucking brutal shit, even chads can get screwed. There are always a 'chadder' chad

I remember one of his videos where he said something along the lines of "even if you conquer a woman, you can't keep her forever... Nothing can hold her"

it seems he was kinda chadlite at least in his prime years... Fucking brutal shit, even chads can get screwed. There are always a 'chadder' chad

He was an attorney making boatloads of money before his wife of 23 years divorced him. The divorced destroyed him and he prematurely retired. Now, he makes videos.

And yeah, "that chadder chad..." is the state. The state can harm any man a woman weaponizes it against (through divorce rape, through false rape accusation, on and on and on).

This won't end until we rewrite the law books.

He was an attorney making boatloads of money before his wife of 23 years divorced him. The divorced destroyed him and he prematurely retired. Now, he makes videos.

And yeah, "that chadder chad..." is the state. The state can harm any man a woman weaponizes it against (through divorce rape, through false rape accusation, on and on and on).

This won't end until we rewrite the law books.
true tbh

they have so many rights, privileges and options that they don't even need to take any shit from anyone, even chads. Such a wicked reality we live in...

true tbh

they have so many rights, privileges and options that they don't even need to take any shit from anyone, even chads. Such a wicked reality we live in...

once your eyes are opened to the injustice, I don't see how anyone could not dedicate their lives to activism with the objective of correcting the injustice that is happening to men in this world.

I will not stop fighting the state and it's subjugation of men until I am dead and in the ground.

Hey I guess it's not for you! Now that you've determined this for yourself, you're free to peruse elsewhere on the internet for free! Excellent!
I bumped your thread now you owe me money

stoopid rotten cunt Lisa Lang did a hit piece on him, killed his channel, and set back the entire MGTOW & MRA movements. After the incel rebellion, the state will throw her in political prison.

1. mgtow isn't a movement.

2. Jerry Liu and Big John were warned ahead of time by many youtubers on mgtow channels not to do the interview by they went ahead and did it for their own ego. As TFM said following this: don't talk to the fucking media.

1. mgtow isn't a movement.

2. Jerry Liu and Big John were warned ahead of time by many youtubers on mgtow channels not to do the interview by they went ahead and did it for their own ego. As TFM said following this: don't talk to the fucking media.

mgtow is a movement, they're denialcels / incels in denial but they have political utility to our cause if we can subvert from within. I'm thinking long-term when the tipping points happen when they're is a mass exodus from mgtow to inceldom. I'm setting up the infrastructure. Short time horizon / low-time preference / low IQcels will not understand but that is okay I'm doing this all for you boys.

mgtow is a movement, they're denialcels / incels in denial but they have political utility to our cause if we can subvert from within. I'm thinking long-term when the tipping points happen when they're is a mass exodus from mgtow to inceldom. I'm setting up the infrastructure. Short time horizon / low-time preference / low IQcels will not understand but that is okay I'm doing this all for you boys.

No mgtow isn't a movement, it has no leaders or political positions and there is no official membership.

Many mgtow are divorced males and males who have had unsuccessful relationships. That doesn't qualify as being incel for a lot of people.
Most "former mgtow" who were virgins have found their way here.

And they aren't interested in being subverted and by doing so and further associating them with incels you do more to harm to both incels and mgtow - one because incel rhetoric will get watered down with redpill cope, and the second because people in mgtow don't want to be associated with more radical rhetoric from incels that makes light of ER and violence, because that's not who most of them are.

Making it easier for outsiders to claim mgtow=incel means that more mgtow spaces will be shut down and divorce raped males will have nowhere to cope. I cannot in good faith support that.

No mgtow isn't a movement, it has no leaders or political positions and there is no official membership.

Many mgtow are divorced males and males who have had unsuccessful relationships. That doesn't qualify as being incel for a lot of people.
Most "former mgtow" who were virgins have found their way here.

And they aren't interested in being subverted and by doing so and further associating them with incels you do more to harm to both incels and mgtow - one because incel rhetoric will get watered down with redpill cope, and the second because people in mgtow don't want to be associated with more radical rhetoric from incels that makes light of ER and violence, because that's not who most of them are.

Making it easier for outsiders to claim mgtow=incel means that more mgtow spaces will be shut down and divorce raped males will have nowhere to cope. I cannot in good faith support that.

Only difference between incels and MGTOW's is that incels are men who never entered relationships between of low-status in the sexual market place and MGTOW's are middling to high status men entered relationship only to be subsequently and unceremoniously DIVORCE RAPED after twenty years.

Both are FUCKED IN THE ASS by gynarchy and gynocracy, they are our brothers.

And MGTOW is absolutely a movement of men and ofc they aren't interested in being subverted but they will be if the right messaging is presented (blackpill ideas falsely presented as redpill with a MGTOW bow). I don't expect you to understand, it's ok.

Only difference between incels and MGTOW's is that incels are men who never entered relationships between of low-status in the sexual market place and MGTOW's are middling to high status men entered relationship only to be subsequently and unceremoniously DIVORCE RAPED after twenty years.

Didn't say otherwise.

Both are FUCKED IN THE ASS by gynarchy and gynocracy, they are our brothers.

Never said there wasn't common cause, just that they aren't the same.

And MGTOW is absolutely a movement of men and ofc they aren't interested in being subverted but they will be if the right messaging is presented. I don't expect you to understand, it's ok.

No mgtow is not a movement. Ask people in mgtow forums if it is a movement and they will say that it isn't, but more a philosophy, not even an ideology.

Anti mgtow people want to call mgtow a movement so that they can classify it, spy on people that participate in mgtow forums, and demonize it as a concrete movement rather than an abstract idea that it is.

Lisa Ling referred to mgtow as a movement in the CNN documentary with Big John. That should tell you what you need to know. The only people interested in branding mgtow a movement are people that are delusional and see it as a means to change the world (it won't) and anti mgtow people that want to put faces and identities to people that participate in mgtow so that they can punish them IRL.

And don't tell me that I don't understand, I have watched mra, mgtow, pua, redpill, alt-right communities for many years now, more than a decade.

As others have already stated, he should have known better than to do that interview. Pretty naive of him not to expect it to be a hit piece.

As others have already stated, he should have known better than to do that interview. Pretty naive of him not to expect it to be a hit piece.

My friend and I are running a project called Men's Rights News and we will never EVER do an interview with mainstream press because of how disastrous it always turns out. We'll just grow our project slowly, until it's too big to control and even a huge media hit piece won't stop it.

Better to keep your head underwater you finally peak your head above the water, there's an iceberg below the surface. Don't reveal your power level until it's the perfect opportunity to do so and that'll only come along once every couple years... maybe... if you're lucky.

My friend and I are running a project called Men's Rights News and we will never EVER do an interview with mainstream press because of how disastrous it always turns out. We'll just grow our project slowly, until it's too big to control and even a huge media hit piece won't stop it.

Better to keep your head underwater you finally peak your head above the water, there's an iceberg below the surface. Don't reveal your power level until it's the perfect opportunity to do so and that'll only come along once every couple years... maybe... if you're lucky.
Seems like the right attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back