Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Day 6 of NoFap, NoPillow, NoPee, NoPoo, NoShower, NoBlink, NoBrush, NoSpeak, NoBreathe, rotmaxxing and heartbeatminning, here are my observations

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
Smelling like a pile of donkey manure, my breath even worse, with bloodshot eyes, greasy hair and my skin dirtier than the underside of my boots, looking like I'm one withheld fart away from exploding gruesomly, I make my way to the store. I can feel my game rising not having busted a nut in 6 days. I'm a new man, reinforced with confidence, there is no way I can fail at this supreme state, smelling like the sheer embodiment of raw terachad testosterone. It feels like the very planets in our Solar system have alligned to back up my cock in cumming at any cost.
As I proceed to check out with my groceries, the cashier exchanges a glance with me like they always do, but this time it was different, when her eyes met mine, they didn't drop back down immediately in a half-pained expression, no, this time they stayed up and kept drilling into mine as if there was Chad's reflection in them. Time seemed to have stopped, every single roastie and stacy in the store were looking at me, directly at me, not past me (their eyes wouldn't be darting so low if it was Chad).
The air around me was volatile, vibrating, and the cashier infront of me started levitating in air, her pelvis was magneting rapidly towards mine for imminent contact. The nanosecond our crotches connected in immitation of the dirty, she orgasmed so intensely she passed out due to dehydration from her squirting uncontrollably.
This revelation bolstered my confidence a millionfold so much so that it sent out a shockwave that traveled the entire earth, reaching roasties in every land. Suddenly, women across the globe felt and unexplainable, unsatiable urge to emmigrate, directly to my country, without knowing why. My shockwave completely short circuited their personality detectors to seek out the final personality benchmark that I had become.
Dead roasties came back to life, crawling outside of their graves, not feeling content with not having indulged in such a personality in their own life times, their need for personality overcomming even terestrial boundaries.
A second later, a femcel materializes before my very eyes, dire straits painted across her ordinary yet undeniably beautiful features. She explained how she comes from year 2025 where because of the 99/1 rule dating has become impossible for her, Terachad just won't commit! The Gini coefficient of dating is so unbelievably rigged!! She grabs me by my flimsy 4 inch wrists and effortlessly pulls me in the future with her in her time machine (at least she claimed it was "hers", I have a hunch her contribution to its making ended with merely altering code line appearance) where the world starves for personalities as superior as mine.
Fast forward 1 day into the future from which I am now writing. I have been crowned King of The World. I've also been proclaimed a new Deity, quickly rising to be the new mainstream religion, and I've also achieved quantum immortality. Sperm banks across the globe have distributed my seed to able bodied women of all places, effectively making me a father of 400 million and counting. And samples of my seed have been deposited behind vaults of indestructible RSTBF material walls and regarded as national treasures. All of this primarily because of NoFap. Don't knock it til you try it.

for anyone who thought nopoo means noshitting

nopoo means noshampoo and is real thing ngl i have better hair than femoids from my ex class

nopoo means noshampoo and is real thing ngl i have better hair than femoids from my ex class
interesting so how do you make hair nice just water?

interesting so how do you make hair nice just water?

water and some male cum

nah jk i use cold water only. thought it depends on ur hair whether u get better effects after hot or cold water. first 1-3 months ur hair may be greasy but after that i shower with water and my hair is clean as long as if I used a shampoo

You are living the dream.

nah jk i use cold water only. thought it depends on ur hair whether u get better effects after hot or cold water. first 1-3 months ur hair may be greasy but after that i shower with water and my hair is clean as long as if I used a shampoo
i have always wanted to take cold showers and my hair is greasy as fuck

Not a single word

Okay. Now THIS is EPIC!

Smelling like a pile of donkey manure, my breath even worse, with bloodshot eyes, greasy hair and my skin dirtier than the underside of my boots, looking like I'm one withheld fart away from exploding gruesomly, I make my way to the store. I can feel my game rising not having busted a nut in 6 days. I'm a new man, reinforced with confidence, there is no way I can fail at this supreme state, smelling like the sheer embodiment of raw terachad testosterone. It feels like the very planets in our Solar system have alligned to back up my cock in cumming at any cost.
As I proceed to check out with my groceries, the cashier exchanges a glance with me like they always do, but this time it was different, when her eyes met mine, they didn't drop back down immediately in a half-pained expression, no, this time they stayed up and kept drilling into mine as if there was Chad's reflection in them. Time seemed to have stopped, every single roastie and stacy in the store were looking at me, directly at me, not past me (their eyes wouldn't be darting so low if it was Chad).
The air around me was volatile, vibrating, and the cashier infront of me started levitating in air, her pelvis was magneting rapidly towards mine for imminent contact. The nanosecond our crotches connected in immitation of the dirty, she orgasmed so intensely she passed out due to dehydration from her squirting uncontrollably.
This revelation bolstered my confidence a millionfold so much so that it sent out a shockwave that traveled the entire earth, reaching roasties in every land. Suddenly, women across the globe felt and unexplainable, unsatiable urge to emmigrate, directly to my country, without knowing why. My shockwave completely short circuited their personality detectors to seek out the final personality benchmark that I had become.
Dead roasties came back to life, crawling outside of their graves, not feeling content with not having indulged in such a personality in their own life times, their need for personality overcomming even terestrial boundaries.
A second later, a femcel materializes before my very eyes, dire straits painted across her ordinary yet undeniably beautiful features. She explained how she comes from year 2025 where because of the 99/1 rule dating has become impossible for her, Terachad just won't commit! The Gini coefficient of dating is so unbelievably rigged!! She grabs me by my flimsy 4 inch wrists and effortlessly pulls me in the future with her in her time machine (at least she claimed it was "hers", I have a hunch her contribution to its making ended with merely altering code line appearance) where the world starves for personalities as superior as mine.
Fast forward 1 day into the future from which I am now writing. I have been crowned King of The World. I've also been proclaimed a new Deity, quickly rising to be the new mainstream religion, and I've also achieved quantum immortality. Sperm banks across the globe have distributed my seed to able bodied women of all places, effectively making me a father of 400 million and counting. And samples of my seed have been deposited behind vaults of indestructible RSTBF material walls and regarded as national treasures. All of this primarily because of NoFap. Don't knock it til you try it.
Nice story .
Keep it coming.

at least she claimed it was "hers", I have a hunch her contribution to its making ended with merely altering code line appearance

:feelskek: Best part of the post

Who else gets this reference

57096998_10213321822497968_5057670792469282816_o.jpg

A S C E N D E D
S
U C K
C U C K
E N D U R A N C E
N I P T O N
D E M I G O D
E T E R N A L
D A W G

Was just about to write that. I hairmog 99% of all foids without any products. Just cold water.

@Hunter is shedding a single tear of joy somewhere right now.

No pee, no poo, no coom? How u survive dat?