Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Day by day, I understand Elliot more [LOWKEY IT BAIT]

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
Back when I saw his video in 2014, when I was 13 and not very concerned with girls, I saw him exactly the way the world wanted me to see him: A brain-damaged psychopath.

Even in 2017-2018, back when I was already browsing incel forums for about 2 years, I still thought he went overboard too much and that no one deserves the pain he brought them.

But the more I developed my self-esteem along those years, the more I've come to understand what I deserve as well, and the more I understood him.

No, I don't deserve to be cast away just because I'm uglier. I don't have to listen to gaslighting and other similar bullshit.
I don't have to "wait because it'll come eventually". I don't have to hit the gym, develop my "personality", go through endless, millions of fictional hoops while chads and normies have SHIT handed to them just because.

It really reminds me of this old gem

Bd5a740eb3ebd7bdc748b12ce1eee7a80bf3f19c24d66263276b87d56cafed8a 1

All we ever do is lose. We just find different ways to reach that conclusion time and time again as we live.

It's an endless cycle of pain and pseudo-rewards until the end of your time, simply because you weren't born with a few extra millimeters of bone.

The reason you are constantly lied to and gaslighted is because (((they))) don't want you to EVER internalize the TRUTH. Because doing so would mean their destruction: a bunch of lonely virgins realizing they don't have a single reason to live for. And, especially, nothing to lose.

A lot of incels find out the real truth of their reality when its far too late. When they're too old to care anymore, too old to have a libido or care much about the world they're in. And that's what (((they))) want. To delay the inevitable realization as much as they can, until the point where you wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

Of course you don't care about any of this.
Of course you wouldn't give a shit about all those incel forums if you had a girlfriend.
Of course you wouldn't care about the situation if you were out of it, it's human nature.

There is no inherent morality in all of this. We're not necessarily the better people, just the people who happened to see reality from a certain perspective. There is no such thing as "the better people" because there is no such thing as genuine good in people whatsoever, every bit of "good" feelings that are ever pumped into your brain are the result of a certain transaction your head deemed successful. No impulse is authentic, everything is masterfully planned out by the infinite connections inside your mind.

And thus there is nothing that makes (((them))) "good". Or us "evil". Things and situations simply exist.

So, considering ALL of the above, I want IT (or some positivecel around here) to give me ONE logical, rational reason why I shouldn't just give into my hate.

Since reality, society and principles seem so maleable (and since this world has used morality solely for the benefits of the upper classes), why can't I just make my own justice?

all hail Elliot Godger

@Ropemaxx

I just wanted to go for a cruise with ER in his BMW... it'll never happen.

elliot rodger died a martyr. his manifesto is legendary on par with the bible and other sacred texts. I bet scholars will be studying it in the next few centuries. He was essentially a modern day prophet preaching the gospel of the blackpill, documenting his miserable life at the hands of variables he had no control over.

I just wanted to go for a cruise with ER in his BMW... it'll never happen.
brutal driverlicensepill, even in his situation he still got one :feelsbadman:

elliot rodger died a martyr. his manifesto is legendary on par with the bible and other sacred texts. I bet scholars will be studying it in the next few centuries.
without a doubt.

elliot rodger died a martyr. his manifesto is legendary on par with the bible and other sacred texts. I bet scholars will be studying it in the next few centuries. He was essentially a modern day prophet preaching the gospel of the blackpill, documenting his miserable life at the hands of variables he had no control over.
What I really appreciate about him is how confident he was that he deserved something. He had self-esteem, he wasn't a manipulated wretch like all the simps these days willing to murder so that an e-thot said their name on a livestream. It's a level of self-appreciation we should all aspire to, because we all DESERVE to be happy :feelsokman:

It's not only Chads and women who should be happy, despite what you've been told :feelsokman:

His actions ;
Killed 3 Incels, 1 high tier normie and 2 foids that aren't even close of stacy

His actions ;
Killed 3 Incels, 1 high tier normie and 2 foids that aren't even close of stacy
It was about making a point, other than his two incel roommates the rest were random people getting murdered, he didn't account for their gender or attractiveness:feelsokman:

Also he killed those two ricecels likely because they reminded him too much of his asian subhuman half and he wanted to prove a point.

It might as well be rational/moral from his perspective since morality itself exists solely as a convenience to the higher classes. "Morality" can simply never EVER care about everyone :feelsokman:

E.R
-Very narcissistic.
-Bad parenting.
-short.
-Ugly.
-Killed 3 ricecels, 1 mid-tier normie and 2 ugly foids.
-Full of rage.
-Low iq.

He's proof that loneliness can drive you crazy.

Back when I saw his video in 2014, when I was 13
It's over for 2001cels.

why I shouldn't just give into my hate.
"I hate victims who respect their executioners."

What I really appreciate about him is how confident he was that he deserved something. He had self-esteem, he wasn't a manipulated wretch like all the simps these days willing to murder so that an e-thot said their name on a livestream. It's a level of self-appreciation we should all aspire to, because we all DESERVE to be happy :feelsokman:

It's not only Chads and women who should be happy, despite what you've been told :feelsokman:

There is no inherent morality in all of this. We're not necessarily the better people, just the people who happened to see reality from a certain perspective. There is no such thing as "the better people" because there is no such thing as genuine good in people whatsoever, every bit of "good" feelings that are ever pumped into your brain are the result of a certain transaction your head deemed successful. No impulse is authentic, everything is masterfully planned out by the infinite connections inside your mind.
We are the better people: we are able to use logic, be empathetic and refuse modern society's brainwashing. All things that normies will never be able to do, their lives revolve only on disgust and hatred.

I can understand ER but still I have no respect for him and for what he did.

Its all true, I felt crippling shame for not achieving anything that people my age did, blackpill liberated me. When I knew that I didn't had other choice than slaving for minimum wage, I rejected and started to hate the same society that hate and reject me, there's no other way to feel.

Its all true, I felt crippling shame for not achieving anything that people my age did, blackpill liberated me. When I knew that I didn't had other choice than slaving for minimum wage, I rejected and started to hate the same society that hate and reject me, there's no other way to feel.
based

should make more ER threads
he gets too forgotten sometimes. we need more role models in the community
ER is the next jesus christ.

Normies aren't getting shit handed to them, they go through Miles and Miles of "self improvement" to get some ugly fat entitled whore.

Still better than us tho.

You are right OP, we truly DESERVE to have sex, we truly DESERVE TO FEEL WANTED AND FEEL THE INSIDE OF A TIGHT PUSSY.

yes, we are ENTITLED and there's nothing wrong with that, give me some PUSSY or FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

ALL HAIL ELLIOT RODGERS, ALL MIGHTY HAPA MANLET GOD OF THE INCELDOM TALES( jk tho, ER was a faggot who killed a lot of ricecels and didn't even Scratch any chad/stacy like claimed he would, in the end he was a failure from the beginning till the end, still good to fake worship him because of the lulz and normie tears).

Last edited:
FUCKING GIGA BASED
@BummerDrummer thoughts?
ER was natsoc who loved hitler and the 3rd Reich and he hated niggers and coal burners so he was pretty epic

Normies aren't getting shit handed to them, they go through Miles and Miles of "self improvement" to get some ugly fat entitled whore.

Still better than us tho.

You are right OP, we truly DESERVE to have sex, we truly DESERVE TO FEEL WANTED AND FEEL THE INSIDE OF A TIGHT PUSSY.

yes, we ARE ENTITLED and there's nothing wrong with that, give me some PUSSY or FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

ALL HAIL ELLIOT RODGERS, ALL MIGHTY HAPA MANLET GOD OF THE INCELDOM TALES.
That's the attitude :feelsSex: