Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Day in the life of a Japanese University student

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In this video there are multiple blackpills of the main character Yusuke (4th year).

View: https://youtu.be/yC-DDo3ESwA

1. Yusuke being manlet being mogged by almost everyone else. Notice that he was barely same height the foid in the part 6:23 and of course he got heightmogged hard at 9:12 and another group at 10:06 until the end of video. He was also barely same height with another foid. So even in Japan he was manlet, no taller than 5'5" (give or take an inch) in my estimation.

2. Because of the heightpill, notice how the foids in the video were not enthusiastic and barely trying to maintain conversations.

3. He copes hard, especially in the earlier parts of which he gymcels a lot, and karatecopes too. He thinks being good with karate will mean that it could help him in a lot of aspects. Yes it's true but it certainly will not help you of obtaining a foid since all foids are height-obessed chadsexuals as well as defeating a guy who is more than 10 percent taller than your height.

When I say Asians are the bluepilled race, I am NOT kidding with you, he has no idea what will await him in the future especially getting mogged and of course a nagging wife if he ever gets a foid to be married with him (which the foid would be soaked in Chad's cum before marriage).

Japan is beyond repair at the very moment when femoid rights are given and of course the sheer majority of bluepilled cucks and simps defending it.

Japan looks so cool

I remember watching this video tbhngl

Blame Japanese docile society. He is raised to just take whatever is given to him and be aware that females are always in control. Strive to be the best but don't expect any rewards you weak Japanese fools bwahahahahah!! That is exactly how the Japanese government feels.

In the prime of Japan he would be able to go find himself a 13yo schoolgirl and accompany her to school. They would court and he would raise her to be the perfect beautiful young wife and she would see his dedication and determination in his studies which would mean he would get a good job. Then when he finishes college is about the time they can seriously start a family because he will already be in the working sector. By then she will be in her prime breeding age and give vibrant healthy young babies to him. They would live together forever and all would be well in the household.

Except now he can't even talk to anybody lower than 20yo (used up whores now) and even then he can only talk superficially. One wrong word to anger the female and he gets reported to authorities. The shame it would bring on his family would be tremendous and it'd honestly be better if he were to suicide by then so at least his family's honor can still be intact.

:soy::soy::soy:

jfl at going to university in 2020

watching PAOLO :soy:

watching PAOLO :soy:
I watch that sometimes because I need to observe japs especially their height before I japanmaxx. Can't ascend as a sub 6 ft manlet.

Never really thought about the Blackpill for this vid.

Only how fucking boring life there is. And how all that awaits him is 40 years of wagecucking.

No wonder anime ends at high school graduation. They don't wanna show how boring it gets.

Never really thought about the Blackpill for this vid.

Only how fucking boring life there is. And how all that awaits him is 40 years of wagecucking.

No wonder anime ends at high school graduation. They don't wanna show how boring it gets.
Blackpills are everywhere if you are willing to find. The only fate that awaits a sub 8 male in Japan is either hikikomori or a wagecuck for his wife who had taken miles of cock.

I would hope the West doesn’t face sheer resignation to inceldom like Japan, but I have a strong feeling it will.

Japan looks so cool
Definitely. Unfortunately most of the urban areas in the US look like crap and the few nice and walkable areas are expensive as fuck :feelsbadman:

Now I can see why Shonen is so much popular than Seinen.

also they fantasize about having a good high school experience

At least he got friends

Lol, karate is useless in real fights

Lol, karate is useless in real fights
Depends imo, if you are against someone who is much larger than you (like someone who is 10 percent taller than your height) then it is not helping much at all.

I think he has a chance with high school friend.
Then again it's possible he's just orbitting her hard and she's too polite to cut off the relationship.

Asians cope the best IMO. They may be bluepilled but they will at least take action. Most whitecels are defeatist and just LDAR.

I think he has a chance with high school friend.
Then again it's possible he's just orbitting her hard and she's too polite to cut off the relationship.
Just another orbiting simp

Everyone in japan looks depressed.

Japan is the mirror image of 2027 western world

Japan is the mirror image of 2027 western world
Cope 2050 sub 8 males will be exterminated with rituals cursing them to hell

Japan is an incel central of the whores flocking to whites.
japan is like 99% japanese, they're rotating the top 10% of japanese men between them or staying sexless