Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Day was ruined right when I got to work

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
To be fair it was a decent workday, but the arrival was suifuel. I got up very early and went in to work early. I parked my vehicle and as I was walking in I looked over and noticed the office Stacy outside her car, back to me leaning in and unloading stuff while wearing black yoga type pants.

I wanted to stare at her ass but I know my place and made sure to autistically stare at the ground as I walked towards the door. If she even caught me looking her direction I would be ruined. If I was Chad I go up to her and help her unload and check out dat ass.

Fucking whore wearing tight leggings
Dont worry brocel soon we are enslaving them all back and they will wear only unshapely burqas. Fucking cock teasing whores

you should piss on her desk chair if its one of those soft textile chairs with padding. Not a lot, just some squirts to make it smelly

fucking cunt

I wanted to stare at her ass but I know my place and made sure to autistically stare at the ground as I walked towards the door.

If i was given an euro every time i did this, i would be a millionaire at this point.
Feels bad man :feelsbadman:

We live in a society where we could either be Chad or we are forced to he Cucks. If we do not act as Cucks irl foids will put 20 different lawsuits on us just for being near them

You'd be stare raping her. :lul:
She would tell one person “omg that quiet creepy guy was totes staring at my ass” and it would spread like wildfire.

She would tell one person “omg that quiet creepy guy was totes staring at my ass” and it would spread like wildfire.
And then a SWAT team raids your workplace and arrests you for federal crimes.