DDoS Attacks, Host Change, and other annoucements

Master

Master

Modcel
-
Well we're back, and I'm glad to be back. Weird how all of this stuff happens right after the CBC documentary.

Must have angered some cucked hackers to attack our servers, and that's definitely what happened. We were hit with a 50gbit/s DDoS attack almost constantly for the past 4 days and I've been working constantly with the hosts, cloudflare, and our new Anti-DDoS provider to make sure that we don't experience any additional downtime. I now get notifications if the server's down or if someone is attacking it. I refuse to let these idiots DDoS us out of existence, and I fight back and work around the clock to make sure that this site and our sites stay online. If that means I have to spend lots of my own money to do it, then so be it.

Here's a graph of the scale of the attack:

More news:
  • The image proxy has been disabled for now. You will need to upload your images to a different site such as imgur or kek.gg and link them in your post if you wish to use them in the meanwhile.
  • Our twitter account will give you the latest updates about this site and contingency plans if something major happens to this site. Follow us there and we will give you information when the time comes: https://twitter.com/IncelsIs
  • We have upgraded our server and moved to a new provider. In the meantime, if you find any bugs on the site, don't hesitate to contact Serge or I and we will fix it ASAP.
  • If you would like to contribute to the ever growing cost of running this website, we now have a Subscribestar account at https://subscribestar.com/incels if you wish to donate.

Last edited:
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
-
Oke guys. ITS WAR

Screw the optics, I'm going in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Commander
-
Well we're back, and I'm glad to be back. Weird how all of this stuff happens right after the CBC documentary.

Must have angered some cucked hackers to attack our servers, and that's definitely what happened. We were hit with a 50gbit/s DDoS attack almost constantly for the past 4 days and I've been working constantly with the hosts, cloudflare, and our new Anti-DDoS provider to make sure that we don't experience any additional downtime. I now get notifications if the server's down or if someone is attacking it. I refuse to let these idiots DDoS us out of existence, and I fight back and work around the clock to make sure that this site and our sites stay online. If that means I have to spend lots of my own money to do it, then so be it.

More news:
  • The image proxy has been disabled for now. You will need to upload your images to a different site such as imgur or kek.gg and link them in your post if you wish to use them in the meanwhile.
  • Our twitter account will give you the latest updates about this site and contingency plans if something major happens to this site. Follow us there and we will give you information when the time comes: https://twitter.com/IncelsIs
  • We have upgraded our server and moved to a new provider. In the meantime, if you find any bugs on the site, don't hesitate to contact Serge or I and we will fix it ASAP.
  • If you would like to contribute to the ever growing cost of running this website, we now have a Subscribestar account at https://subscribestar.com/incels if you wish to donate.
Based and redpilled. Keep up the good work.

P

Pumkin

Captain
-
Thanks for all that you do
It is just words but this site means a lot to me and is a lot of what I read to pass the time throughout my day because this site is really one of the very few things that bring me joy

gnomen1

gnomen1

Veteran
-
Thank you for your time and dedication Master.

Fabio

Fabio

Monogataricel
-
Thanks for informing us!
Over for ritalincel

Adoring Fan

Adoring Fan

You will never understand if you are not one of us
-
Let's hope it's over and everything will be ok. Fuck those who want to shut us down..

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

sleep forever
-
>tfw nothing even happened and this is just another Master's plan to increase $$ money cashflow

:feelshehe:

Weed

Weed

ded srs buddy boyo ngl
-
dedly srs I was triggered everytime I refreshed le incel page tbhthb

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
Thanks for working hard to keep this site afloat. We appreciate you bro.

Cucks will never win. We will annihilate those soyed up Canadian numales. :feelsree:

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
I can donate the neet 2 bucks a month.
Better than a shitty steam game

Weed

Weed

ded srs buddy boyo ngl
-
jfl when the site goes down the moment u go neet

legit tbhtbh tfw I play video games anyway lel, Witcher 3 and DotA2 tbhthb fuck Witcher 3 is so good, reminds me of Skyrim ded srs it's like Skyrim mixed with Walking Dead tbhtbh

happiless

happiless

genetic trash
-
Holy shit. JFL at cucks DDOSing the site to defend m'lady while m'lady swallows Chad's cum.

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Overlord
-
MOM!!!!!!!! GET THE SHOTGUN!

AND MY VAN KEY

D

DarkTyrant

Banned
-
This shit makes me wanna GO ER

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Overlord
-
Holy shit. JFL at cucks DDOSing the site to defend m'lady while m'lady swallows Chad's cum.
This, how sad and desperate does someone seriously have to be, he probably brags about it to foids in real life

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
@Master thanks alot! Glad too see you are willing to go to an extent to pay from your own money.

We have our own arguments but we can agree that the mods do a good job at keeping this site alive.

Robtical

Robtical

Sub6 Sex-Lives Matter
-

Cucks will never win. We will annihilate those soyed up Canadian numales. :feelsree:
Jfl at the cucks thinking they'll get stinking sjw land whale pussy by being ddosing hoes.

fellofix

fellofix

has left the server.
-
“War has changed.

It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines."

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-

More news:
Thank you. I'll definitely donate...

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Officer
-
@Master So the famous DDoS 5-second wait screen at each connection to the website was just scam ? :feelskek:

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

-
Oke guys. ITS WAR

Screw the optics, I'm going in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Master thanks alot! Glad too see you are willing to go to an extent to pay from your own money.

We have our own arguments but we can agree that the mods do a good job at keeping this site alive.

freeze fr.e

freeze fr.e

U G L Y N I G G A
-
Hey thanks for not giving up I don't post alot but it makes me happy to have this site when ever I get over my anxiety.

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
you guys need to start accepting donations, make a donate button for some perks or something

don't use that subscribestar gay shit

Last edited:
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

Banned
-
Jfl at numales getting angry at le incel bogeyman and then proceeding to support real criminals by purchasing botnets.
Thanks for working hard to keep this site afloat.
floats me
:soy:
start accepting donations, make a donate button for some perks or something
If you would like to contribute to the ever growing cost of running this website, we now have a Subscribestar account at https://subscribestar.com/incels if you wish to donate.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Fuck all foids
-
How much do the servers cost to keep running?

Also Guests: 90

GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Wizard
-
If this place goes down, I will definitely take Eternal Revenge.

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
-
Begun the soy wars has.

Smallondick

Smallondick

Banned
-
This was already announced.

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
Keep up the good fight.
Ddosers are lesser than us, they are the bottom of the barrel garbage, you cannot get any lower.

Last edited:
Bjrgaminggod

Bjrgaminggod

₵ⱠØ₩₦ ₩ØⱤⱠĐ
-
”Cut off a head and two more shall take it’s place”

wizardcel

wizardcel

16 yo transager, LGBT activist and lolicon
-
It's ideology warfare. WWIII will be fought on the internet.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Why not use Tor? Wouldn’t it save a lot more money if we go that route?

It’s anonymous and perfectly legal. In addition, the benefit of preventing IT from going through the process of downloading Tor because they assume it’s illegal to access it all for just screenshotting some comments.

Last edited:
Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
Some cuck sites are gonna have to go down

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
I would donate money, but seeing how im treated by the mods and serge, I guess you guys wont get any incel bucks from me.

:feelstastyman:

Woodvine Twiner

Woodvine Twiner

Worthless piece of shit
-
Thank you Master :)

lastchancel

lastchancel

It gets worse
-
can you tell where the packets are being sent from?

rahultmnt

rahultmnt

Can't dodge the rodge
-
hackercels please launch counter attack.. shut down cucknada :feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke:

Swiswis

Swiswis

Banned
-
these past 3 days l was like crazy, the whole internet is a giant garbage, only this forum keeps my mind ok
thanks for the work, l will donate

Nothingness

Nothingness

Wizard
-
The fact that they attacked as is a sign of our victory. We realy upset those bastards.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

-
Last edited:
Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Hanging On
-
Counter attack when?