DDoS Attacks, Host Change, and other annoucements

Detro

Detro

Recruit
-
Why is it incels get banned from just about every platform, get attacked, no one cares.
Meanwhile """"""femcel""""" communities are so acceptable they are even allowed to ban men and go private to stop those toxic males from messages the lonely women

Monogamist

Monogamist

Nice Guy
-
If I DDOS those incels, maybe wymen will have sex with me!! :soy::soy::soy:

BluePillsPoison

BluePillsPoison

NEET LiL Ogre
-
Maybe if the DDOSers spent less time wrangling their bot net, and more time showering and getting hair cuts, they wouldn't be virgins?

KingChemist

KingChemist

Just a random guy
-
Must be Canadians for sure who hacked the site. Everyone here is obsessing over destroying the incel community after the news report.

Luker_Incel

Luker_Incel

Recruit
-
Thank you for everything you've done for me <3

W

Weston404

Major
-
Cucks will never win. We will annihilate those soyed up Canadian numales.
I have a gut suspicion that the elite Toronto Jews are behind these D-dos attacks. The Jews of Toronto are behind many 'hate crime' laws which are being used against manosphere writers more than Holohoax announcers.

the black dog

the black dog

Officer
-
Why would someone make the effort to DDOS? Are incels that offensive? We're not even a threat to society in the grand scheme of things. Just the lowest tier of men getting together blowing off some steam. What's the dill?

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

baldingcel, dickcel, ricecel, fap addict :(
-
Why would someone make the effort to DDOS? Are incels that offensive? We're not even a threat to society in the grand scheme of things. Just the lowest tier of men getting together blowing off some steam. What's the dill?
The CBC hit peice said ER was incel, despite incel label not really existing or being well known at the time and despite ER being attractive. And the van driver in Canada who had nearly empty facebook account and really no other pictures or information about him but he mentioned incels in a post so that warrants CBC journalists saying Canada should be afraid of virgin men who barely leave their homes and play video games, watch movies and fap all day long.

News needs stories which attracts more viewers and helps with their ad revenue along with these scare pieces helping funding police and investigative type jobs.

Rotunda

Rotunda

Chad always wins.
-
Glad to be back. Imagine being so cucked you ddos a site for outcasts for 4 days straight.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
-
imagine being that pathetic that u get so triggered by a bunch of ugly males typing blackpills left right and center that u spend ur day ddosing a website, just fucking lol

and i thought i was pathetic, these ddos attackers top the cake.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Raptorus Riptide, Reptilian Overlord
-
Why is it incels get banned from just about every platform, get attacked, no one cares.
Meanwhile """"""femcel""""" communities are so acceptable they are even allowed to ban men and go private to stop those toxic males from messages the lonely women
Because """"femcels"""" are a satirical meme.