Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Dead Incelbrity: Alejandro Montaño

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
Essay: A well read, intelligent half white has likely committed suicide. He was a virgin, had never been kissed or had sex. A great writer and a deep thinker, in his boards he often has an image of asuka, teaches math shirtless, and has an AMV of dent may's take me to heaven with mostly video from the end of evangelion.
Hmmmmmm

Various youtube channels of his.

Lets be honest: this forum has been sliding lower and lower as the post counts rise. Most of you are brain dead retards that couldn't do simple algebra and are all absolutely braindead instead of contemplating deeper questions you shitpost and are going to die with no notability in any realm. It is with great pleasure that I am able to introduce to you the epitome of the chad virgin.
Chad virgin
Although I have deep disappointment that he has not been mentioned once, probably again because you only care to up your post counts and quotepost rather than having any original thoughts inside your low IQ domains. I would like this forum to be more intelligent so I will attempt to drive it into that direction. Discuss the virgin chad, or stay stuck on that faggot Elliot Rodger who was reading off a an anime villain script like a retard.

Last edited:
Didnt knew about him

you are filth, and your posts are all shit, like your entire life will be. When you die the world will celebrate. Never post again.
He mogs me
Inceldom is not limited to the ugly. He had everything except height and yet he was incel. Extreme intelligence, looks, not poor.
Didnt knew about him
Many people worship ER because they don't have a single original thought. They are like insects, dung beetles that cannot digest food and needs the cow to shit for them to eat.

poor guy. never began for him

Attachments

• nevereven.png
    nevereven.png
    474.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
In some angles he's attractive but he was 5'5 and a genius. He accepted his virginity and his videos are very good still. I wish I met him.

Looks like his psychosis got worse. Most likely roped. Sad, seems very high IQ.

Looks like his psychosis got worse. Most likely roped. Sad, seems very high IQ.
I am going to his videos. I am really sad that I never got to help his loneliness before he likely drowned. His blog also lists psychedelics he was going to do. His blog just suddenly ends. Its such a sad unfinished story.

I miss him dearly, having read his stuff. I never related any inceldom related stuff towards his content however, as I hadn't thought so at the time, but if convincing him towards the blackpill was achieved, he would have snapped out of the excessive obsessiveness with the girl he had liked during college, and come to terms.

Would have been a perfect asset for definite.