Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dead Island 2 trailer

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★

JFL this trailer is so old and there is still no release date in sight.
One comment hit me hard:
When this trailer came out i had no girlfriend. Now, i still don't have a girlfriend.
:cryfeels:

Imagine you pre-ordered this shit and you can't get your money back XD. We have Dying Light 2 coming out so it's all good.
True tbh, Dead Island always kinda sucked lol
Dying Light is a much better game

Didn't play the first

Techland is like the drug addicted failed normie of game developers. I liked Call of Juarez: The Cartel though, mainly because the multiplayer was ghetto, old school, and camper friendly so I was good at it.

Zombie genre is so overused now.

lol I remember the first games trailer being light years off from the actual game

This one was better tbh

This one was better tbh

I agree, the sad trailers (1 and riptide) are better.
But sadly the games aren't sad...
I wish a sad zombie game would exist...

"Duke Nukem Forever" levels of never happening. It'll come someday, but no one will care and it'll be a relic of its time. Damn this game is old. It was from a time when I still played video games, which still feels so far away. The early 2010s. They feel SO different from today. There was no Gamergate, no Resetera, no Twittermads, no Blumpft, there was relative peace.