Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dealing with neurosis

Oodar

Oodar

Banned
-
I'm one of the most neurotic people in the world. Various aspects of my life, especially lately, have caused me to get worse. 

I project a lot on these forums, and I also troll at times. I'm sorry if anyone takes offense. I lack self control.

All I can offer this board is an inside look into the life of someone who has a severe mental illness and would be in a state hospital if it weren't for my parents supporting me. Maybe you can all gain some insight and be grateful you don't have a severe illness like I do.

When I insult the board, I'm really just angry about my life and mad at myself. If I could wave a magic wand and give everyone on here a prime. loving woman to marry and a harem of prime women to smash, I would. Even if it meant that I'd get nothing in return.

Because anyone who puts up with me and interacts with me on any level gets my respect and admiration. If you've read a post from me and felt 'had', then imagine what being me 24/7 is like. After that, anything should feel a little bit better. Whether it's vidya or eating a bowl of ice cream, or just reading a book/listening to music, you should be able to appreciate it a little bit more.

are you diagnosed?

Diagnosed with schiz, depression, and anxiety back in 2003. Nowadays it seems like they diagnose everyone with personality disorders? I wouldnt know.

Psychology and psychiatry is mostly bullshit, but yeah im crazy. This is it for me. Ill probably be homeless or dead soon. :-(

ah that's why you define yourself mentalcel 100%

yes this place is gold because you can empathise with others and share things, also very deep things without being ostracized\casted out like nothing

full respect from me, obviously

Oodar said:
Diagnosed with schiz, depression, and anxiety back in 2003. Nowadays it seems like they diagnose everyone with personality disorders? I wouldnt know.
Psychology and psychiatry is mostly bullshit, but yeah im crazy. This is it for me. Ill probably be homeless or dead soon. :-(

Don't write-off professional help. Any port in a storm.

nausea said:
ah that's why you define yourself mentalcel 100%

yes this place is gold because you can empathise with others and share things, also very deep things without being ostracized\casted out like nothing

full respect from me, obviously
Thanks, I appreciate it.

^It feels good to not take meds and it's a hard decision for me to stick with. I took meds and did therapy for a long time and it got me nowhere but trouble, although I did 'feel' better. Hard to explain.

Thinking about death is my only cope left. It's like I have no control over my life. I miss the days when I was 19 and all I cared about was looks and getting laid.

Oodar said:
Thanks, I appreciate it.

^It feels good to not take meds and it's a hard decision for me to stick with. I took meds and did therapy for a long time and it got me nowhere but trouble, although I did 'feel' better. Hard to explain.

Thinking about death is my only cope left. It's like I have no control over my life. I miss the days when I was 19 and all I cared about was looks and getting laid.

Man your life is like 10x worse than my life. Our brain is the most complex organ and psychiatry isn't there yet.It's sad that modern medicine can do nothing for you

mental illnesses fucking suck. i know this doesnt do anything but i wish you good luck in the battle to not suicide.

Im not going to suicide, too high inhib for that