Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Dear Black People, you are not entitled to equality.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Dear Black People,

I get that you are frustrated about the lack of respect, equal opportunities and fair treatment by white people. I really do. But the thing is, no matter how much you desire those things, you just have to accept that white people do not owe you anything.

White employers do not owe you a job. If they have a preference for white employees, so be it.

White singles do not owe you a relationship. If they have a preference for white partners, so be it.

White cops do not owe you the same level of trust as they give to white people. If they are especially suspicious of blacks, so be it.

If you want those things you have to do what everybody else does: WORK FOR IT. Improve your education and skillset until you are irresistible to white employers. Improve your personality and emotional intelligence until white singles notice you. Improve the reputation of the black community until white cops consider you worthy of the same treatment they give to whites.

And most importantly: Be confident! Your constant complaints and demands just show how desperate and needy you are. What? Do you want a Pity-job? Do you want the police to be extra nice to you because you had it sooo hard? Everybody has their cross to bear, you are not special. No wonder whites are turned off by that.

I can already hear you moan: “B…BUt thEy miStreAt mE beCause of mY dArk skIn.”

Bullshit! It’s all about your attitude. I know so many black people who have no trouble getting jobs in white owned companies, getting in relationships with white partners and who have no trouble with the police. Hell, with the right mindset, blacks can become Hollywood-Stars or even President. And here you are complaining about “racism” and “discrimination”.

Newsflash! No one gives a shit about the color of your skin. White people do not walk around with a color-scale and measure everybody’s skin-tone before they decide how to treat people. Only shallow people care for that. If someone treats you bad because you are a little bit darker, be grateful, you dodged a bullet right there.

Also, you have no excuse to dislike white people. Just because you had a few bad experiences with white folk, does not mean that white people universally hate you. Think about it this way: What is the common denominator in all those bad experiences? You are! And that’s exactly where you should start your journey of improvement.

But I’m willing to bet you would rather remain in your crab-bucket. Seething, hating and radicalizing until another one of you commits an act of terrorism. Jeez, good thing the police keeps a close eye on you.

Btw, here is my OnlyFans

If normalfucks were consistent :lul:

Hey blacks, get a load of what I am about to say. Criticism is not racism. Telling you I think you’re a dumb loser has zero to do with your skin colour. It’s called equality. Being a person of colour, which is a term I hate, doesn’t grant you immunity from life.

Many negroids seem to think that not having a "White" girlfriend makes them incel. It doesn't.

They are entitled to a looksmatch of their race. 3/10 negroid dates 3/10 negress.

It's just like being "White" and being able to get with a gook landwhale doesn't automatically mean you are non-incel; you are entitled to a looksmatch of your race, that was the normal state for most of history. Not being able to get with a looksmatch of your race despite trying means you are an incel. You are not a volcel if you decline a landwhale negress as a "White" guy. You are not an incel if, as a "Black" guy, you can't get with a "White" becky. You are a volcel if you decline a looksmatch of your race because you aim for top-tier stacies, and you are an incel, again, if you can not get with a looksmatch of your race despite trying.

Last edited:
actually true

Many negroids seem to think that not having a "White" girlfriend makes them incel. It doesn't.

They are entitled to a looksmatch of their race. 3/10 negroid dates 3/10 negress.

It's just like being "White" and being able to get with a gook landwhale doesn't automatically mean you are non-incel; you are entitled to a looksmatch of your race, that was the normal state for most of history. Not being able to get with a looksmatch of your race despite trying means you are an incel. You are not a volcel if you decline a landwhale negress as a "White" guy. You are not an incel if, as a "Black" guy, you can't get with a "White" becky. You are a volcel if you decline a looksmatch of your race because you aim for top-tier stacies, and you are an incel, again, if you can not get with a looksmatch of your race despite trying.
Ngl very often projection when they talk about stormfrontcels. They only want white women. And furthermore, they have the capacity to protect their women from outsiders (for example: imagine what the family of a strict muslim woman would do if she dated a westerner), while white people don't have that controlling instance.
And then they complain about one white dad who says that blacks will never be accepted by him as relationship prospects of his daughter whose behavior is completely atavistic in the modern world, while they would (rightfully) despise every JBW maxxer who travels to their countries. If I as a german male dated a turkish woman her dad/brothers would make my life a living hell, if a turkish man dated a german woman nothing would happen.
actually true
Tbh, imagine deliberately going into Europe and then complaining about the fact that the Europeans who actually built their countries/family dynasties up from the start have more than you. In America you can at least say that they were forced into it with slavery, but blacks here in Europe are here because they deliberately chose to be here.

Ngl very often projection when they talk about stormfrontcels. They only want white women. And furthermore, they have the capacity to protect their women from outsiders (for example: imagine what the family of a strict muslim woman would do if she dated a westerner), while white people don't have that controlling instance.
And then they complain about one white dad who says that blacks will never be accepted by him as relationship prospects of his daughter whose behavior is completely atavistic in the modern world, while they would (rightfully) despise every JBW maxxer who travels to their countries. If I as a german male dated a turkish woman her dad/brothers would make my life a living hell, if a turkish man dated a german woman nothing would happen.

Tbh, imagine deliberately going into Europe and then complaining about the fact that the Europeans who actually built their countries/family dynasties up from the start have more than you. In America you can at least say that they were forced into it with slavery, but blacks here in Europe are here because they deliberately chose to be here.
Tl;dr: Too many "White" "men" are pussies. If I was a father and my daughter would date a nigger I'd disown her and kick her out of my home.

Also, even in the US negroids are far more privileged than anywhere else. The US is heaven compared to 90% of Africa. They are lucky to have been slaves for the Europeans, not other Africans (who frequently killed their slaves, and still do), or the Ottoman empire, or the Jews, who both castrated and raped their slaves.

The one thing I understand is their hatred for "White" people because they are objectively more beautiful, talented, intelligent, and in general just better people. It's unfair that they have to live next to "White" people and see how superior they are. Imagine coming from a village where mud huts are considered advanced, and you see these huge castles and palaces that are sometimes 500 years old or even older, or the German Autobahn which has existed for almost a century now ... it makes you feel inferior. Not to mention the beautiful European Chads and Stacies, who are physically, mentally and morally superior to you. You struggle and fall behind in school, you can't get the beautiful girls to like you, you just feel like a subhuman. It's unjust that they have to grow up here, but it's necessary for the NWO to happen. The Jews need them here, and they need us hating each other. So they keep bringing them here, and the majority of Europeans keeps accepting them, as normies are easily brainwashed.

Last edited:
based
what happened to that 7' teen girl with massive skull you followed?
never seen her again but I've tried. corona cucking me hard tbh. I feel like she leaves school late to have her wagie mom take her home or something. now it's big corona time again so I just ldar. hope to see her eventually :feelsUnreal:

never seen her again but I've tried. corona cucking me hard tbh. I feel like she leaves school late to have her wagie mom take her home or something. now it's big corona time again so I just ldar. hope to see her eventually :feelsUnreal:
just sneak up behind her and hump her thigh while grunting "what a breeder"

Failed analogy. Most incels are infinitely less violent and more deserving of love than niggers and nogs.

:soy::feels:
RAYCISS
I'm just a visiting currycel

Dear Black People,

I get that you are frustrated about the lack of respect, equal opportunities and fair treatment by white people. I really do. But the thing is, no matter how much you desire those things, you just have to accept that white people do not owe you anything.

White employers do not owe you a job. If they have a preference for white employees, so be it.

White singles do not owe you a relationship. If they have a preference for white partners, so be it.

White cops do not owe you the same level of trust as they give to white people. If they are especially suspicious of blacks, so be it.

If you want those things you have to do what everybody else does: WORK FOR IT. Improve your education and skillset until you are irresistible to white employers. Improve your personality and emotional intelligence until white singles notice you. Improve the reputation of the black community until white cops consider you worthy of the same treatment they give to whites.

And most importantly: Be confident! Your constant complaints and demands just show how desperate and needy you are. What? Do you want a Pity-job? Do you want the police to be extra nice to you because you had it sooo hard? Everybody has their cross to bear, you are not special. No wonder whites are turned off by that.

Bullshit! It’s all about your attitude. I know so many black people who have no trouble getting jobs in white owned companies, getting in relationships with white partners and who have no trouble with the police. Hell, with the right mindset, blacks can become Hollywood-Stars or even President. And here you are complaining about “racism” and “discrimination”.

Newsflash! No one gives a shit about the color of your skin. White people do not walk around with a color-scale and measure everybody’s skin-tone before they decide how to treat people. Only shallow people care for that. If someone treats you bad because you are a little bit darker, be grateful, you dodged a bullet right there.

Also, you have no excuse to dislike white people. Just because you had a few bad experiences with white folk, does not mean that white people universally hate you. Think about it this way: What is the common denominator in all those bad experiences? You are! And that’s exactly where you should start your journey of improvement.

But I’m willing to bet you would rather remain in your crab-bucket. Seething, hating and radicalizing until another one of you commits an act of terrorism. Jeez, good thing the police keeps a close eye on you.

Btw, here is my OnlyFans
based

What happens if normalfags become consistent

Homo sapiens was born in Africa thousands of years ago, which makes us all niggers (from a certain point of view). and not only that, but being our ancestors, they managed to survive a prehistoric world and an ostile megafauna with nothing but stones and sticks ... so please dear black community of the USA, ACT AS IF YOU ARE THEIR DESCENDANT !! !
gr8 b8

The out of africa theory doesn't explain why blacks have longer limbs than whites, or why asians are shorter on average

you newfags are cancer

Homo sapiens was born in Africa thousands of years ago, which makes us all niggers (from a certain point of view). and not only that, but being our ancestors, they managed to survive a prehistoric world and an ostile megafauna with nothing but stones and sticks ... so please dear black community of the USA, ACT AS IF YOU ARE THEIR DESCENDANT !! !
By this logic we are all also single-celled organisms so we should be respectful of bacteria and act as if we are their descendant.

It is called speciation ... it is the process in which an animal species is diversified into different races and subtypes of races ...
all dogs are descended from prehistoric wolves, and even so there are dog breeds with different phenotypes: Pug, Labrador, Dalmatian, Chiwawa, etc ... Or do you think that modern humans magically appeared in Europe with blue eyes and blond hair? ?
Explain why africans don't have neanderthal admixture compared to europeans and asians? Also there's archaic "ghost" DNA found in only africans and its the missing link

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJauteYFEsE

secondly: No, that we are all one with nature does not mean that we should be kind to other living beings or other species ... if we are kind to other people it is because it is necessary for the survival of the species ... but in real nature KINDNESS IS SHIT !! ... natural selection has one and only one rule: "Survival of the fittest".
some are born to be above others, and others to be slaves, although not eternally
We don't live in caveman times anymore, "survival of the fittest" is a cope. We have modern technology that can make chads into slaves. Humans used to chase bigger animals in packs in order to hunt them down.

Pretty much. Norman’s all basically all crazy liberal fags now who repeat anything that is mainstream.

I don't really care about blacks either. I care a lot more about the White-Asian social dynamic.

In a Dear Asian men version of your post, I can imagine you saying something like:

White women do not owe you a relationship, if they largely prefer white men, then so be it.

Now here is my problem with that. Do you truly expect me to just sit on my hands while I watch hordes and hordes of white men dating Asian women?
Hell no. I'm supporting BLM with everything. BLM and voting democrat. This I know will bring down White society and civilization. White men aren't getting away with banging noodlewhores and I will make sure of it. Their ER offsprings will make sure of it. BLM will make sure of it.

To me BLM isn't really about black lives. Its about the social elite wanting to speed up racemixing specifically more Black male White female sexual relationships.

I honestly would not have a problem with WMAF couples if there were an equal amount of AMWF couples. But the reality is the VAST and I mean it, the VAST majority of white females do not want us Asian males or any ethnic male for that matter.

You white stormfrontcels or right leaning whitecels have no sympathy or allegiance from me as an ethnic ricecel.

Last edited:
WORK FOR IT. Improve your education and skillset until you are irresistible to white employers.
That's just it though, they aren't capable of our level of emotional and acedemic intellect, so they'll always come last in a white society. I'm not saying they're all stupid but most of them are.

I don't really care about blacks either. I care a lot more about the White-Asian social dynamic.

In a Dear Asian men version of your post, I can imagine you saying something like:

White women do not owe you a relationship, if they largely prefer white men, then so be it.

Now here is my problem with that. Do you truly expect me to just sit on my hands while I watch hordes and hordes of white men dating Asian women?
Hell no. I'm supporting BLM with everything. BLM and voting democrat. This I know will bring down White society and civilization. White men aren't getting away with banging noodlewhores and I will make sure of it. Their ER offsprings will make sure of it. BLM will make sure of it.

To me BLM isn't really about black lives. Its about the social elite wanting to speed up racemixing specifically more Black male White female sexual relationships.

I honestly would not have a problem with WMAF couples if there were an equal amount of AMWF couples. But the reality is the VAST and I mean it, the VAST majority of white females do not want us Asian males or any ethnic male for that matter.

You white stormfrontcels or right leaning whitecels have no sympathy or allegiance from me as an ethnic ricecel.
All fucking niggers must fucking hang

Mqdefault

By this logic we are all also single-celled organisms so we should be respectful of bacteria and act as if we are their descendant.
Exactly. High-IQ.

Also, the out-of-africa-theory is just that, a theory. Ancient digging sites exist everywhere in Europe and the Middle East. In both Israel and Greece there are human remains well over 200000 years old. It's also nonsense that our ancestors were as dark as the Africans, as even Africans have White-ish hands and feet. It's not even their natural skin colour (they just adapted to the high sun exposure) let alone ours ... the first humans probably had a skin tone similar to many Sicilians.

But all that is irrelevant, what really matters is that Asians and Europeans differ vastly from Africans and from each other, and even modern "science" has to agree. (PCA plots) ...

Also, we're partly a different species, as sub-saharan Africans have little to no Neanderthal ancestors, while Europeans, on average, have 2-5% Neanderthal ancestors, and Asians have both Denisovan and Neanderthal ancestors, depending on their region. We're not even the same species, let alone race.

Last edited:
If cuckstears saw this, they'd get angry. But they tell us exactly the same thing :feelskek: :feelskek:

this is exactly what some gay shit incel tears would say. "Just because you had a few bad experiences with white folk, does not mean that white people universally hate you. Think about it this way: What is the common denominator in all those bad experiences? You are! And that’s exactly where you should start your journey of improvement." just replace white folk with women and you got classic IT argument.

Last edited:
Dear Black People,

Btw, here is my OnlyFans
Can't tell if this is satire. I'm not even a nigger But I'd be pretty pissed if I read that.

Did you forget which team we are on? We are AGAINST society. We want it burn. Peaceful, obedient niggers is not what we should want.

Read your post again but replace every "black person" with incel and it fits 1:1 what a normie would tell an incel.

a text like this would get blasted to smithereens if it reached norman media, though the original is perfectly fine to them :feelsseriously:

Read your post again but replace every "black person" with incel and it fits 1:1 what a normie would tell an incel.

Yeah, that’s like, the entire point…

Please consider that the title of this thread contains the “Hypocrisy” –tag.

Now ask yourself again if this is satire or not.:feelsthink:

Black incel analogy doesn’t work because blacks not only are helped by society insanely but also they deserve any of the (non existent) “racism” that comes their way. It’s why racism isn’t lookism

The irony is not lost on me that the dailystormer is hosted on a Soviet Union domain name
Black incel analogy doesn’t work because blacks not only are helped by society insanely but also they deserve any of the (non existent) “racism” that comes their way. It’s why racism isn’t lookism
they also have 14 inch dicks.

the amount of retards ITT that didn't get it

Hell, with the right mindset, blacks can become Hollywood-Stars or even President. And here you are complaining about “racism” and “discrimination”.
The US of cucked A is the place where black ppl can get more opportunities than anywhere else, and still it's the place where they complain about everything. They had a fucking black president and hollywood is the most influential and the most blacked film industry in the world. And still, they somehow have to complain about the "representativity" meme.

I demand incel representativity JFL

Explain why africans don't have neanderthal admixture compared to europeans and asians? Also there's archaic "ghost" DNA found in only africans and its the missing link

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJauteYFEsE

We don't live in caveman times anymore, "survival of the fittest" is a cope. We have modern technology that can make chads into slaves. Humans used to chase bigger animals in packs in order to hunt them down.

Niggers are homo erectus.

Erectus-Walks-Amongst-Us-Fuerle-Richard-D-9781604581218.jpg