Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dear ignorant copers

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
While everyone out there wants you dead, you are just being "peaceful" like an ostrich putting its head in the sand.

Being peaceful with your enemies won't improve your situation, in fact that would worsen.

@Colvin76 @ThoughtfulCel @FinnCel @Ricecel X @PPEcel @metabuxx @MuslimMentalcel @KingChemist @SadLonelySingle and all the based brothers on this forum

Note: A WAR AGAINST US HAS ALREADY BEGUN, WHENEVER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

you cant win this war. the blackpill always prevails

We need to get our revenge and destroy foids & our enemies in minecraft.

Just point me in the direction of enemies (foids) and I will take care of the rest.

you cant win this war. the blackpill always prevails
1810906352 quote if the day should ever come when we the nazis must go if some day we are comp

Just point me in the direction of enemies (foids) and I will take care of the rest.
Terabased brocel, we need you more than ever. We will fight together against cuck and femoid hordes and prevail!

All will pay in time. Those on top rarely stay there forever.

4098943 MALVOIUN 7

Blah blah blah all bark and no bite. Ricecels will never do shiet, because they actually can't do shiet. Even if they go VTech, it's just one ricecel versus millions of WMAF, like trying to kill your enemy with papercuts.

Ricecels will never pull off an effective organized terrorist movement like based sandcels can.

All will pay in time. Those on top rarely stay there forever.

View attachment 350658
Femoids and cucks will be fertilizer in the ground.
Blah blah blah all bark and no bite. Ricecels will never do shiet, because they actually can't do shiet. Even if they go VTech, it's just one ricecel versus millions of WMAF, like trying to kill your enemy with papercuts.

Ricecels will never pull off an effective organized terrorist movement like based sandcels can.
That's why my future army composition will NEVER be rice majority since their bluepilledness, but you are more than welcome to join me.

A3F653BB 3FF8 4E84 ACA8 060AD56E854F

brocel in arms

At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box..

Note: A WAR AGAINST US HAS ALREADY BEGUN, WHENEVER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.
The cucks telling us not to fight back are undercover normies who are working for the other side.

There's no peace. I Aawait the revolution

Sorry but the cope levels in this thread are hilarious. Tough talk but i doubt the majority of the basement dwellers here are low inhib enough to do anything.

Sorry but the cope levels in this thread are hilarious. Tough talk but i doubt the majority of the basement dwellers here are low inhib enough to do anything.

Well said. They could even do something individually, but not the level of organization required to really start a revolution.

This is real life, not CoD or CS. Think of all the governmental forces you'd have to fight. Think about the pain of losing limbs/being shot and seeing brocels dying (without respawning). You'd shit your pants in a matter of seconds. Don't let this be just words in a screen: picture it in your head. It would be a goddamn massacre (against us).

Going this violent will give them the justification to wipe us out/repress us (because that would be the outcome, don't fuckin' kid yourselves). A few shootERs were enough to label all of us as something to be repressed. We aren't like BLM. We don't have support.

Boyos be sayin' all the time "how can be foids this oblivious". Then a thread with all this mental diarrhea pops up. I hope some of you kiddos aren't completely serious. If you are this serious, just two words for you: grow up. If I'm being this serious, is because your errors as incels become a punishment to all incels. And I don't want to suffer the consequences of your shitty decisions.

It's over for hopelesscels :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

BASEDCOLVINBASEDCOLVINBASEDCOLVINBASEDCOLVINBASEDCOLVINBASEDCOLVIN

True we cannot go on so peaceful

Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Do not go gentle into that good night.