Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dear incel, here's a massive wall of text that disagrees with basic social science. Signed, a 29 year old virgin (not incel!) E-2

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20190917 23 52 26

Dear 29 year old virgin,

Did not read.

Sincerely,

The incel

Bluepilled beta males are delusional creatures, what else is there to say?

JFL I bet this is what the OP of the plebbit post look like
Image result for soyboy soldier

Imagine killing jihadi incels being an americuck incel.

Getting therapy...

>Reddit

E686446B 5220 4C52 9CB8 CD28AE0171C6

Last edited:
>men are more choosy about looks than women are

When will this meme fucking end? HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE EVEN BELIEVE SUCH A THING?

We all cope in whatever ways we can. This not-incel copes by being a massive retard.

"29 year old virgin soldier"

When will this meme fucking end? HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE EVEN BELIEVE SUCH A THING?
normies believe that because there are certain men who are not in favour of dating a fat female they base it off that and thus why believing that men are more pickier than women, jfl

Sounds like another one of those incels in denial/mgtows.

Sounds like another one of those incels in denial/mgtows.
Not all MGTOWs are incels. I would say almost 3/4th are normies of various tiers. Only 1/4th are truecel. The rest are just old divirce raped Chad lites.

yeah. I was exaggerating. America is a good nation. But it is going to the foids. I would never risk my life to defend.
I was in the military. I don't care about this country. They've lied so many times to get us into war. They've destroyed men. I met many incels in military. We were forced to believe Islam was our enemy whilst women at home wouldn't date us.

It’s as if saying the exact opposite of reality gets people to believe it simply because it’s such an outrageous lie.

What is this shit, honestly.

Why is this guy 29 now and still coping with seeing a male figure get slightly more muscular in the mirror.
Like you're 17 years away from puberty and sexual awakening with regards to women, are already fit and thin with some visible musculature, what's needed for health... and you still get off on seeing a male body get slightly fitter? That's your cope that makes you forget about women? Has inceldom turned this guy gay or something?

So sick of this shit, people considering they're winning when they're getting redirected into cheap social services like gym and therapy, because having a partner is now "too expensive", but you can simulate it by paying some idiot to sit in a chair and talk to you and by sweating in a weights room.

Why is this guy 29 now and still coping with seeing a male figure get slightly more muscular in the mirror.
Like you're 17 years away from puberty and sexual awakening with regards to women, are already fit and thin with some visible musculature, what's needed for health... and you still get off on seeing a male body get slightly fitter? That's your cope that makes you forget about women? Has inceldom turned this guy gay or something?

So sick of this shit, people considering they're winning when they're getting redirected into cheap social services like gym and therapy, because having a partner is now "too expensive", but you can simulate it by paying some idiot to sit in a chair and talk to you and by sweating in a weights room.
I assume he don’t wanna see the writing on the wall but a woman will show him it with her actions... they don’t like inexperienced people unless they’re naive.

I assume he don’t wanna see the writing on the wall but a woman will show him it with her actions... they don’t like inexperienced people unless they’re naive.
seems he hasn't had a single brush with reality if he's coping on IT

Is this useless faggot americuck really serious?
America is the land of the feminized idiotic cuck. Hope muslims burn it down
I was in the military. I don't care about this country. They've lied so many times to get us into war. They've destroyed men. I met many incels in military. We were forced to believe Islam was our enemy whilst women at home wouldn't date us.
Cuckservatives and their "Israel our greatest ally" shit and not to mention their "hard work over whining if you are not successful you are not tryin hard enough" crap. Just JFL at the establishment Right
Holy shit just imagine going to war and risking you life to protect this shit country
America is the land of the cucked retarded feminized obese
We all cope in whatever ways we can. This not-incel copes by being a massive retard.

Last edited:
JFL. State of IncelTears.

"Women want altruistic men"
I'm a fucking angel, I never do anything bad to anyone and try to help wherever I can. I have never bullied anyone and I never insult people, but got insulted plenty of times just cause I exist. I don't argue with people as it's a waste of time, and I hold the door open for everyone, respect everyone regardless of their opinions, offer my seat to old people and children on public transport etc. and even though I have 0 money as I'm a NEET I'm usually the kind of person that would pay or at least pay a little more when me and my buddy boyos go out for lunch. I genuinely want the best for everyone, but I guess I'm just a narcissistic asshole and need to improve my personality, as it is all that matters to women. J F L

soldier my ass, he's more of a knight, and you know which kind ...

the dude is literally risking his life in the case of a national threat, and he still won't get any female affection cause of his "bad personality" ....

Last edited:
Just sounds like text out of a physiologist book “just get therapy bro”. Also the “personality” straw man. It just seems like a bunch of cope. Work on your looks, get therapy, work on your career to get out of his situation. I mean if you were really happy and honest person would you spend your time making fun of people worse off then you? We that’s this bros personally, he should work on that before talking shit.

With people like this fighting wars, no wonder the U.S. is still in Afghanistan after 18 years.

There are many men like this. If you’ve ever wondered why there are only a handful of incels posting here, now you know where they are.

Not even one letter tbh.

Dear 29 year old virgin,

An E-2 and 29? So did you not have college credits/ROTC? Way to waste your early 20s doing jack shit having 18 year olds mog you in rank. Enjoy being told what to do by literal children.

Sincerely a concerned incel

Yeah, I wonder where he got deppression from, is it maybe his almost 3 decade long life of no sexual intercourse and rejection from women?"Women who value looks are in the minority" JFL thats 100% of women today, also the fact that most people would ideally want a JB/Stacy or whatever doesn't correlate to what they would accept at a minimun, again, MEN HAVE PREFFERENCES, WOMEN HAVE REQUIREMENTS YOU HAVE TO MEET TO DATE THEM, also fuck off Napoleon being a autist with his petite teen JBs doesnt equate anything to the rest of the forum.

I’ve been told by foids straight up that 95% of women only care about looks. It’s not that hard to find brutally honest women in chat rooms or discord and they will talk to you because they don’t know what you look like.

That’s ignoring the hundreds of studies that claim the same thing.

I’ve been told by foids straight up that 95% of women only care about looks. It’s not that hard to find brutally honest women in chat rooms or discord and they will talk to you because they don’t know what you look like.

That’s ignoring the hundreds of studies that claim the same thing.
Exactly. In this day and age foids don't need protection or betabux (maybe that's how the whole "women don't care about looks" myth was born, since in the past they needed husband to survive), so they only pick partners based on their face.

"Until they get the help they need"
It would really help if the state give me a gf

Chad taliban vs virgin American soycuck soldier

"Incels are in the wrong because they're calling for rape, murder etc."

That's literally the only thing they can point out, some incels making edgy shitpost which are mostly clearly ironic and jokes. What about incels who never make "hateful" posts?

They never even try to disprove the blackpill, they just don't like the way some incels act.

In their opinion, you should just accept your situation and be obedient to the system.

Last edited:

Golden words bro.
Oh the the west is fuckig sick.
29 yeasr old fucking soy cunt virgin not incel.

Absurd crazy shity insane west

Golden words bro.
Oh the the west is fuckig sick.
29 yeasr old fucking soy cunt virgin not incel.

Absurd crazy shity insane west
I don't know how anyone can make apologies for the west anymore

He is the type of soldier that joined up thinking it would get him respect. In reality he is hated and bullied by his comrades for being a spineless faggot, and he has probably been sidelined into a lesser role e.g. base clerk, stock clerk, or some other meaningless position.

TFW didn't even get initiation raped

Holy shit, JFL, I remember this Armycat dude. He was about to transition to the blackpill and even made an account on here like a year ago, but CuckTears were begging him not to. He made an entire thread sperging out about how he thought the blackpill was right on IT, but he eventually transitioned back to the bluepill. What a show that was.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back