Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dear incel, here's a massive wall of text that disagrees with basic social science. Signed, a 29 year old virgin (not incel!) E-2

Aye no bother. I'm sure it's by choice that he's a 29 year old virgin that's on a constant quest of self improvement and reflection. Has a healthy life style and is an all round swell guy. If an iota of what he say about what foids were like were true. Then he'd be betting them off with a shitty stick. He definitely wouldn't still be a virgin.
Of course we know he's full of shit. Maybe he'll be sustained by the positive comments and thumbs up he'll accumulate on reddit. But there still be a dark corner of his mind where he hides deep down the truth: he's one of us!

One of us
One of us
One of us.

Imagine fighting for a country which can't provide your basic needs.

Physiological needs - these are biological requirements for human survival, e.g. air, food, drink, shelter, clothing, warmth, sex, sleep.

If these needs are not satisfied the human body cannot function optimally. Maslow considered physiological needs the most important as all the other needs become secondary until these needs are met.

JFL at being this delusional about your reality as a 29 year old virgin.

The "I would have had sex but I was too busy" cope is by far the most annoying. It comes from a virginal delusion that sex is a time consuming process even though Chad fucks within an hour of meeting a foid. People who claim to be "too focused" want us to believe they never watch movies or tv, or read, or do anything except work toward a career goal. Horseshit.

text too small

What a total retard.

476.gif
hahahahahhaha, how can people be THIS DELUSIONAL?

Sounds like a larp.

I think the amount of cognitive dissonance this guy experiences would be enough to give me a constant migraine

"I have not been successful with sex and relationships because I have other priorities"

JFLMFAO

Clowncel is what we call these fags

"I have not been successful with sex and relationships because I have other priorities"

JFLMFAO

Lol. I once came upon an ITcel who said he was asexual. JFL @ their shitty copes.

Holy shit, poor guy...

Imagine being this deluded.

Screenshot 2019 11 06 15 39 58
Community 145 1464581634
Community 320 1473311634

To 29 year old virgin.

You are as deluded as this White Knight 36 year old "Virgin But Never An Incel" Ricecel who works for a feminist magazine.

Incel means "Involuntary Celibate." If you would like to have sex with a female but are unable to achieve this, then you are AN INCEL. No matter how you dress it up.

>men are more choosy about looks than women are

When will this meme fucking end? HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE EVEN BELIEVE SUCH A THING?
Lol, what boggles my mind is how foids have managed to dupe men for centuries into believing that they don't care about looks, when it's actually the ONLY thing they care about! That's a feat on the same scale as brainwashing the entire global population to believe that fire is cold and ice is hot.

I’ve been told by foids straight up that 95% of women only care about looks. It’s not that hard to find brutally honest women in chat rooms or discord and they will talk to you because they don’t know what you look like.
Hey atleast they're not bullshitting you. That's better than spewing bluepilled garbage in my book.

The "I would have had sex but I was too busy" cope is by far the most annoying. It comes from a virginal delusion that sex is a time consuming process even though Chad fucks within an hour of meeting a foid. People who claim to be "too focused" want us to believe they never watch movies or tv, or read, or do anything except work toward a career goal. Horseshit.
High IQ

Last edited: