Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dear Incel-Tears. Would You Support Chile Like Dolls If It Was GUARANTEED To Prevent Child Molestations?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Dear Incel-Tears. Let's have a serious discussion.
If it was GUARANTEED that child-like dolls would prevent child molestation, would you support it?
If a man had sex with them, should he go to jail, if he never harmed a child?
If a man does have sex with it, WHO IS BEING HARMED?
Some fear that child like dolls would INCREASE child molestation, but by that logic, violent video games or movies would increase crime.
Would you condemn wrestling / boxing, if the viewers engaged in beating people up after watching a game?
I think the dolls would prevent child molestation, since the men would have a way to release their urges.
I remember a psychologist once saying, if you're angry (at someone) punch a pillow instead of that person.
Can dolls be used the same way?
I'm not a psychiatrist, so I could be wrong.

I think it could work, afterall a doll has no sentience, so it would be fine. Moreover, I also expect it would be the more effective the more realistic it is built. What you say makes a lot of sense, child-like dolls are akin at videogame NPCs, it would be just an AI blueprint with some materials.

Still, I don´t expect they would allow for it. Society is always looking for male scapegoats, not for real solutions to problems. Preventing a crime is more important than proteCCing muh feelZ. It would also curtail predatory female behavior that has become so common in schools.

They would not, they hate idea of cultured man having atleast somee of artificial happyness

I don't think anyone should go to jail for fucking a piece of plastic.

That's why I stab my bed instead of stabbing foid kek

They're against it no matter what, even if it's proven it has positive attributes in the way you described they'd deny it solely based on not wanting you to have "options" regardless of any personal moral beliefs. I think it'd solve the issue for pedos that still have a conscience inhibiting them from acting out in a way they know is wrong, it wouldn't have an effect on those seeking sexual fulfilment from the act of corruption, asserting power over another or satanic believers but for those that simply get hard at the physical form it'd work. How about short stack with big ass & huge tits.

6"4 guys fucking 5" bitches is basically pedo fantasy already but that's ok apparently 'cos a woman chooses & she's over AOC yet we know girls younger than that regularly get fucked by these same chads lol.

Even if it didn't prevent shit it'd still be abhorrent to throw anyone in jail for owning one tbh

Dear Incel-Tears. Let's have a serious discussion.
If it was GUARANTEED that child-like dolls would prevent child molestation, would you support it?
If a man had sex with them, should he go to jail, if he never harmed a child?
If a man does have sex with it, WHO IS BEING HARMED?
Some fear that child like dolls would INCREASE child molestation, but by that logic, violent video games or movies would increase crime.
Would you condemn wrestling / boxing, if the viewers engaged in beating people up after watching a game?
I think the dolls would prevent child molestation, since the men would have a way to release their urges.
I remember a psychologist once saying, if you're angry (at someone) punch a pillow instead of that person.
Can dolls be used the same way?
I'm not a psychiatrist, so I could be wrong.
Don't ask normies so many questions bro
It's not in their programming

The reality of an undesireable male is go to a prostitute but they wanna take that away or the whore rejects you, you're a loser if found out, get a "Thai" bride that doesn't love you, takes your money & fucks off if you made the mistake of not relocating to her peasant country; this is met with hilarity & you're the joke. Settle for a disgusting pig with a bunch of kids that sees you as an atm, will never love you, not allow you to make your own kid, always put you at the bottom in terms of value or you can simply go with out somehow. You're simply there to be a wageslave & if that isn't happening then they want you in prison getting anally violated or to kill yourself. This is your vaue to normies.

Putting sex aside you're starved of affection, someone that cares about you & you feel like you can open up to, not fucking therapy loooool.

The reality of an undesireable male is go to a prostitute but they wanna take that away or the whore rejects you, you're a loser if found out, get a "Thai" bride that doesn't love you, takes your money & fucks off if you made the mistake of not relocating to her peasant country; this is met with hilarity & you're the joke. Settle for a disgusting pig with a bunch of kids that sees you as an atm, will never love you, not allow you to make your own kid, always put you at the bottom in terms of value or you can simply go with out somehow. You're simply there to be a wageslave & if that isn't happening then they want you in prison getting anally violated or to kill yourself. This is your vaue to normies.

Putting sex aside you're starved of affection, someone that cares about you & you feel like you can open up to, not fucking therapy loooool.

No, because they would rather have mass shootings than have women acknowledge sub-8 men's existences if they don't want to.
Inceltears wants people they dislike to keep their heads down and not say or do anything they don't like, without anyone having to do anything to manage said people that could be viewed as a concession by cucks. They are truly retarded and think that just willing yourself into being a decent human being will solve all problems.

Prostitution has yet to be legalized globally even though its been shown statistically to reduce the rates of sexual assault and rape (and possibly human trafficking)

So if society can't even allow men to pay for sex despite those positives, society will never let a man fuck a child like doll to prevent actual assaults on children

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back