Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Dear incels, please learn the difference between 'cuckoldry' and 'polyamory'"

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★

What a soy drinking faggot. Pussy ass bitch that can't maintain a stable relationship with a girl, so he cries online about how his gf's boyfriend isn't cucking him, begging the incel community to not recognize him as a cuck.

You are a cuck dude.

What a soy drinking faggot. Pussy ass bitch that can't maintain a stable relationship with a girl, so he cries online about how his gf's boyfriend isn't cucking him, begging the incel community to not recognize him as a cuck.

You are a cuck dude.

Both people are free to have multiple partners, and 9/10 times only the female is exercising that ability(save 1 point for Chad in an open harem).

As if both polyamory and cuckoldry aren't bad as eachother anyways. These ITcucks will defend anything that is degenerate.

What a soy drinking faggot. Pussy ass bitch that can't maintain a stable relationship with a girl, so he cries online about how his gf's boyfriend isn't cucking him, begging the incel community to not recognize him as a cuck. You are a cuck dude.

I disagree with you OP and I am 100% in agreement with WindamEarle: consensual polyamory is indeed a different thing than cuckoldry which is deserving of a different term.

I came up with one last year: we call them a "biddy" instead of a "cuck". If you want to know why, I can give you a lesson on the etymology, but it's well thought out.

Cuckolding at it's root requires deception of some sort, so unless we can point to some kind of deception going on, it's wrong to call it that.

Simply put: if you're actually aware of what the foid is doing and still giving her time and endorsing what she does, it's not deception, so it's not cucking.

That doesn't mean it's not soy or that it's healthy. We can condemn this whilst calling it another term. BIDDY is that term, as nobody else has put forth any competing term since I came up with it.

You are a cuck dude.

If someone else is dicking your girl, you're a cuck

The only way polyamory could work was multiple women attaching themselves to a chad.

I disagree with you OP and I am 100% in agreement with WindamEarle: consensual polyamory is indeed a different thing than cuckoldry which is deserving of a different term.

I came up with one last year: we call them a "biddy" instead of a "cuck". If you want to know why, I can give you a lesson on the etymology, but it's well thought out.

Cuckolding at it's root requires deception of some sort, so unless we can point to some kind of deception going on, it's wrong to call it that.

Simply put: if you're actually aware of what the foid is doing and still giving her time and endorsing what she does, it's not deception, so it's not cucking.

That doesn't mean it's not soy or that it's healthy. We can condemn this whilst calling it another term. BIDDY is that term, as nobody else has put forth any competing term since I came up with it.

GrAYcel = OPINION INVALID

lol

But I respectfully disagree.

I think the idea that there's a difference is an illusion, especially when every relationship inherently involves some power dynamic, especially when the woman is the alpha in that relationship.

It's like saying "I'm not incel, I'm MGTOW"'

No genuinely attractive man who is able to get women affiliates with that community.

Based and Megumin pilled.

Last edited:
I think the idea that there's a difference is an illusion,
The conceptual difference is obvious: cucking is when your GF/wife cheats on you and you're unaware of it and thus can't consent to it.

When you're aware of it and consent to it, it's being a BIDDY.

We can't allow words to broaden too much where they lose connection with their roots. You have to remember it's based on the cuckoo foid who would murder the eggs of other avian voids and lay her own eggs and trick them into raising those eggs without their consent.

especially when every relationship inherently involves some power dynamic, especially when the woman is the alpha in that relationship.
Being cucked has nothing at all to do with whether or not a woman is the alpha.

Alpha males can get cheated on with more-alpha males but the women is still beta in respect to the alpha getting cheated on, for example.

It's like saying "I'm not incel, I'm MGTOW"'

No genuinely attractive man who is able to get women affiliates with that community.
We have no ways of establishing that.

Obviously due to the drama MGTOW invites an attractive guy isn't going to fuck up his chances by doxxing himself in relation to it.

'
No, that's like saying if you raise someone else's children you're a cuck, it's bullshit and it deviates too far from the root term.

You can disprove of 2 similar practices without needing to call them the same thing.

Cucking must involve deception, end stop. The whole point is that you're unaware of what happened.

Getting cucked is when your wife fucks the mailman at work and you're none the wiser.

It's NOT when you invite the mailman into your home and say "hey, fuck my wife".

That said: guys who get cucked and find out about it later often transform into a BIDDY as a coping strategy.

IE walk in on mailman fucking your wife (you were a cuck) and be all "okay wife I'm not leaving you, please keep fucking that mailman if it means you'll stay with me"

At that point the ex-cuck copes by becoming a biddy.

That doesn't necessarily mean all biddies are ex-cucks. In some cases they encourage their GF to fuck guys w/o the GF cheating on them first.

In that situation I would consider it often prophylactic cope: they're encouraging their GF to fuck other guys ahead of time because they're worried if they don't, she'll just cheat on him. So by consenting ahead of time they feel more in control of the situation.

I guess in some cases they genuinely want to see other guys fuck the GF but that's probably a minority and at least half the time that's because they're closeted gay/bi. The other half I guess they could be pure selfless/confident or something.

Part of this confusion originates from "cuckold fetishism" which obviously does have the knowledge of the "cuckold" but he is NOT a genuine cuckold, he's just RPing being one. It's like how rape fetishism isn't actually rape or how ageplay isn't actually fucking a baby.

Same in my eyes if its not the male with multiple female partners.