Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dear society

A

Actually Autistic

Banned
-
I will put in another few months of effort. I’m tired of being put into manual labor positions at every company I apply to, with the Filipinos and people who barely speak English. I have a high iq and diserve a job like graphic designer or photographer or something.

If I don’t find something fulfilling within the next year (before age 24), I will quit the workforce entirely and begin faking a disability for money. This is what you get for making me work labour jobs with all the Filipinos instead of having me wear a suit and tie for $60/hr.

I will rectify this injustice by stealing your tax dollars.

I will begin by faking a disability for NEETbux aka autismbux aka welfare

Then I will supplement this income by panhandling in a wheelchair I purchased at Walmart.

I will also do gigs on Craigslist for cash

whenever I can’t get something I want I forcefully take what I diserve.

If you read this post and are a friend of mine, you have 4 and 1/2 months to get me an easy job for my increasing back problems. If not I’ll completely quit. I’m beginning to realize nobody has any empathy. They make me work with the Filipinos because my voice is weird

easy 'working with your head' jobs are reserved for women now, they've even trained them (like monkeys) to pretend they can code so it's over for us unless we have excellent credentials.

You've already been working, you just reduced your chances of ever getting autismbux by like 90% because you've proven you can be employed.

I got autismbux because I only applied for it at age 30, after never having ever had a job in my life, and never having finished any kind of education.

It was over a long time ago for us men. The best you can do is move to a state where you're likely to get approved for NEETBUX. The state i live in refuses to give me NEETBUX, even though i have a legit disability.

I wish you the best of luck OP. The workplace is nothing but modern day slavery for MEN, hard labor camps for MEN. We got a raw deal.
You've already been working, you just reduced your chances of ever getting autismbux by like 90% because you've proven you can be employed.

I got autismbux because I only applied for it at age 30, after never having ever had a job in my life, and never having finished any kind of education.
That's exactly right, i have schizophrenia, but i had several jobs in the past. They saw i can lift 70 pounds and walk and run etc, so they told me to fuck off. That, and like 70% of applicants get rejected in my state.

Women mog us in the economy and they're more valued than a male Harvard student.

I have a high iq and diserve a job
You can either accrue more dish washing experience or go NEET friend.

Society.

t. brettyboy

I honestly don’t know where to start with this

I fucking hate taxes but i support NEETS. Bring the system down boyos!

Don't get a Wal-Mart wheelchair they're fucking junk! Get one at a thrift store instead! Don't forget to put a lot of .mil stickers and weird dangling shit on it, like filthy stuffed animals and shit.