Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious dear sub-8 deniers

@micropenis29 Sub8 law doesn't mean that only 8+ men are fucking, if that's what you're saying. It means that 8+ men are doing most of the fucking. 8+ men are the ones who foids are hypergamous towards.

That's all what sub8 law means. Normies are still fucking in and out of relationships.

Last edited:
What argument? You just made the ridiculous statement that only 8/10 men get laid. This is what you said, yes? That you need to be an 8 OUT OF 10 man to have any kind of sex?
So i'm simply asking you how you've reached that conclusion. Was it from the numerous times you've been to parties and observed what kind of guys hooked up with foids?

My theories are obviously based on my experiences

But why assess my argument based on what I CLAIM to be my experience?

Why not just assess it on its own merits?

I could say I'm a gigachad

I could say anything

Why are you incapable of separating my arguments from my "backstory"?

My theories are obviously based on my experiences

But why assess my argument based on what I CLAIM to be my experience?

Why not just assess it on its own merits?

I could say I'm a gigachad

I could say anything

Why are you incapable of separating my arguments from my backstory?
I just want to know how you came to that conclusion. Obviously it was your experiences. But what kind of experiences?

I just want to know how you came to that conclusion. Obviously it was your experiences. But what kind of experiences?

It shouldn't matter unless you're trying to manipulate the framing of the discussion.

Either i'm right or I'm not

My specific experience does not affect my argument

The reality or non-reality of Sub-8 law has nothing to do with how many parties I've been to.

It has nothing to do with what my SMV is.

Just argue like a man and cut the manipulative reddit-cuck bullshit

It shouldn't matter unless you're trying to manipulate the framing of the discussion.

Either i'm right or I'm not

My specific experience does not affect my argument

The reality or non-reality of Sub-8 law has nothing to do with how many parties I've been to.

It has nothing to do with what my SMV is.

Just argue like a man and cut the manipulative reddit-cuck bullshit

So basically what you're saying is you read about the sub8 rule on the internet and just accepted it as fact because "muh Chad fucks all women everyone else is sexless because some basement dwelling aspie said so"

I want to ask you again. Are you actually saying that ONLY 8/10 men ever get laid unless they are betabuxxing?

So basically what you're saying is you read about the sub8 rule on the internet and just accepted it as fact because "muh Chad fucks all women everyone else is sexless because some basement dwelling aspie said so"

I want to ask you again. Are you actually saying that ONLY 8/10 men ever get laid unless they are betabuxxing?

Only 8+ men are sexually attractive to women

It eventually will be only 9+ men

And how do you know this?

Empiricism of course
@micropenis29 Sub8 law doesn't mean that only 8+ men are fucking, if that's what you're saying. It means that 8+ men are doing most of the fucking. 8+ men are the ones who foids are hypergamous towards.

That's all what sub8 law means. Normies are still fucking in and out of relationships.

I vehemently disagree

What sub-8s are doing with foids is not fucking

It's something

I wouldn't call it fucking

Last edited:
And you’ve never seen foids making out with sub Chads either?
What would you consider a Chad?

You instantly know when you see a Chad because he triggers dopamine response even in straight men and I instantly think of how life would be if I would look like him. Chads are rare. Even in a full club there aren't many chads, most of the time there isn't even a single one. Of course most males in a club mog us but that doesn't make them Chads.

Yes, I've seen foids making out even with Chadlites or HTNormies, but that also also happens rarely. In a full club with houndreds of people I'd say you can see maybe 0-3 foids making out over the course of the whole night and making out isn't fucking either - these foids won't fuck them in probably 99% of cases.

Betabuxx. That's the only way 99% of males get laid.
This. And being near girl who is drunk and horny is also might get you laid if you are both
A: Not too bad looking.
B: only guy she is close in that time.

Most girls with low to moderate sex drives dont even get wet for chadlites easily, average guy is betabuxxer.

Retarded post. Low iq if u can’t figure out how 6-7 males get laid it’s called they attract girls to them and have low approach rejection rates.

Easily could get a girls number by just asking. Generally HT normies try to get a girl high or drunk beforehand to get her sexually aroused. Then initiate sex,get touchy, take foids shirt off, ans go from there.

if u believe only 8+ chads get pussy u are unbelievably retarded

Dating apps, social circles