Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious dear sub-8 deniers

The only thing that will make 6s and 7s "incel" is if they have major autism and are extremely socially isolated.
In the end normies get sexual experiences also, just not early on and they have to work hard for it.
Pretty much
I'll eventually get around to making a tbread about all the bizarre logical fallacies routinely exhibited by sub-8 deniers

Which is apparently 99% of incels nowadays

Its like wtf

You might as well just worship foids

It's no different really, since foids want sub-8 to be denied and kept secret

FUCKING FOOLS YOU ALL ARE
I'm surprised you're unbanned tbh, back to retard tier posts I guess

Here’s your attention
Entire squad

Pretty much

I'm surprised you're unbanned tbh, back to retard tier posts I guess

I'll be banned again

Give it a little more time

The most blackpjlled are always banned

Thats just the way of the world

I'll be banned again

Give it a little more time

The most blackpjlled are always banned

Thats just the way of the world
Actually, it's often the other way around here, plenty of fakecels getting banned of late. But cry more with the victim complex of being a retard.

please explain to me HOW a 6/10 or 7/10 gets laid

explain the process, step by step, and be precise

keep in mind that every woman has near-instant access to Chad, more than ever since the chinese virus gave nearly all Chads the ability to "work from home" aka "have sex all day instead of working"

do women say to themselves, "hmmm, i could fuck chad right now but i think i'll fuck an uglier dude instead"?

i recall @mylifeistrash making a thread asking this a while back and it was crickets as usual from you clowns
"near instant access to Chad" despite him being less than 1% of men...

1. Go out and socialize
  2. Speak to drunk foids
  3. Drunk foid doesn't fuck sub-8 man above his looks level that night
  4. Foid maybe fucks him
  5. Repeat until the low but not 0 probability of getting lucky happens. It's not even low for chadlite (sub-8) men

If you deny that this happens you have an impressively low IQ

how CaN bILLIOnaIrEs cONtroL 95% Of thE wORLd's WEalTH wHen tHatS oNlzy 1% of MEn????????????
So you're actually seriously literally unironically saying that 1% of men are having sex with 100% of women? That no Chads are ever in monogamous relationships and all women are in polyamorous relationships with Chads?
You walk down the street and you see Chad with his 100 girlfriends?

So you're actually seriously literally unironically

No never

1% of men are having sex with 100% of women? That no Chads are ever in monogamous relationships and all women are in polyamorous relationships with Chads?
You walk down the street and you see Chad with his 100 girlfriends?

Chad is fucking women with a wide range of SMV all day, every day.

IF YOU DON'T REALIZE THIS, YOU'RE LIVING IN THE BLUEPILLED CLOWN WORLD THAT FOIDS APPROVE OF

Wake. The fuck. UP.

Man ngl im 7/10 and i gotta admit that it is true, theres no real difference between me and a normie since i need to betabuxx to get a girl to have sex with me.

No never

Chad is fucking women with a wide range of SMV all day, every day.

IF YOU DON'T REALIZE THIS, YOU'RE LIVING IN THE BLUEPILLED CLOWN WORLD THAT FOIDS APPROVE OF

Wake. The fuck. UP.
So no woman is in a relationship because she's just having casual sex with Chad all day?

So no woman is in a relationship because she's just having casual sex with Chad all day?

Women are trying to seduce Chad or fucking Chad.

That is all they do. That is their life. It's the only thing on their minds. Ever.

Foids "in relationships" are no exception.. Married foids are no exception.

These are merely games to foids. They're means to an end: GigaChad's cock

Women are trying to seduce Chad or fucking Chad.

That is all they do. That is their life. It's the only thing on their minds. Ever.

Foids "in relationships" are no exception.. Married foids are no exception.

These are merely games to foids. They're means to an end: GigaChad's cock
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Imagine coming up with such delusions to deal with your subhumanity

"I don't get laid but I live in a fantasy land where only 8/10 men get laid and everyone else is an incel just like me"

When was the last time you went to a bar or a nightclub or a house party?

For those who are catfishing on tinder with 6s or 7s and getting matches or even getting a message: It's 2020, tinder is a company that is profit maxing. Do you really think they're not using fake accounts or even AI? Matches mean absolutely noting. It is just tinder showing you a photo of a girl and pretending she "liked" you. It's all fake. Even if you are texting with a girl while catfishing, really try getting her on a date. Suggest a location, suggest a time for the date, confirm the date. I bet you, noting will happen. The moment you suggest a location / time for a date you will be ghosted. It could also be a girling writing with you because she's bored at "work" or something or maybe she's even working for tinder.

Also, do you include the whole male population? If you go to a club or party for example with only young and attractive people, a 6 or 7 in that crowd equals probably to a 8 or 9 if your scope is the whole male population, which makes sense, as the whole male population wants pussies, probably even some 80+ yo even if they couldnt get an erection. Sub 8 could be real depending on your scope.

When was the last time you went to a bar or a nightclub or a house party?

Nice try

If i say I've been to many, I'm a "fakecel"

If i say never, I'm "clueless autist"

Typical reddit-tier normie HORSE SHIT tactics

Nice try

If i say I've been to many, I'm a "fakecel"

If i say never, I'm autist

Typical reddit-tier normie HORSE SHIT tactics
No, seriously, how many times have you been to a gathering full of young drunk people?
I’ve been to quite a few and i’m an incel so i’m not going to question your inceldom based on that.

MAY I REMIND EVERYONE HERE THAT OP HAS A 6 INCH PENIS (BONE-PRESSED) BUT CALLS IT A "MICRO"? DOES IT SURPRISE ANYONE, THAT OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, THAT HE WOULD CREATE AN EXTREMELY RETARDED THREAD AS IT REPRESENTS HIMSELF? CAGED AT THIS UTTER MORON.
yeah same I also call it a micro still think op is delusional

I don't believe in sub 8, lets take an example a 6, yes he will not get his dick wet every weekend but every now and then he will have relationships in which he can fuck every day as long his relationship lasts, also I don't believe most of the married men are incels like some do, imagine someone wanting kids with genetic failure incels, not gonna happen unless you are a multimillionaire.

No, seriously, how many times have you been to a gathering full of young drunk people?
I’ve been to quite a few and i’m an incel so i’m not going to question your inceldom based on that.

This is like asking "how many times have you touched women?"

Why would I answer this?

It's not relevant to my argument.

You're just trying to lead us astray from the point at hand.

bone pressed is major cope,he is about 5.5 non bone pressed which is, in fact, a micropenis
Fuck off retard. He's above average. Deal with it.

This is like asking "how many times have you touched women?"

Why would I answer this?

It's not relevant to my argument.

You're just trying to lead us astray from the point at hand.

Like I thought. You’re another coper who has never actually left his basement, yet somehow knows how women and men and the dating world works.
Now how old are you?

Like I thought. You’re another coper who has never actually left his basement, yet somehow knows how women and men and the dating world works.
Now how old are you?

You should be permanently banned for this comment

People like you are an absolute disgrace to the incel community

You should be permanently banned for this comment

People like you are an absolute disgrace to the incel community

Why, because my world view is actually based off reality and not what some aspie in his basement wrote?
You’ve clearly never been in a setting of young drunk people, therefore you’re in no place to be talking about who does and doesn’t get laid. That’s common sense, no?
It’s obvious you got your sub 8 theory from one of the autists on this site who haven’t left their basements either.

Why, because my world view is actually based off reality and not what some aspie in his basement wrote?
You’ve clearly never been in a setting of young drunk people, therefore you’re in no place to be talking about who does and doesn’t get laid. That’s common sense, no?
It’s obvious you got your sub 8 theory from one of the autists on this site who haven’t left their basements either.

You assume many things about me without a shred of evidence

Your intentions are clearly awful

I wasn't explicitly asked but I'd like to share my experience. I'm 30+ and I've been to "gathering full of young drunk people" very (!) often in my life. (You ask why? I was simply delusional before getting blackpilled just recently). Tbh I have never seen anyone (!) getting laid there. That's just a myth. Young drunk people in clubs don't get laid. Maybe few of them (chad) a few times but it happens rarely and I'm even including the pre-online-dating era. I guess I might be low-tier normie and I was there with other normies. So, if you go there with a group of normies, you leave with the same group of normies and no one has had any success with a foid or is leaving with one. Not a single time. I also went to clubs alone because I believed in some PUA shit, I observed the crowed extensively, especially women, because I was interested if they get laid. I've seen SO many chadlites being rejected, it's ridiculous. I saw all the girls leaving the location alone (with female friends). So when I was blue/redpilled I thought maybe foids just have just super low sex drive compared to men (what I still believe tbh) or super high inhibition or both in combination and just want to hang out with their female friends. Being blackpilled my explanation is that it's just because there are only one or two chads in a club or even not a single one sometimes so foids decide to leave alone rather than even considering chadlite.

Last edited:
Because sometimes you see a 6 or 7 with a whale

I wasn't explicitly asked but I'd like to share my experience. I'm 30+ and I've been to "gathering full of young drunk people" very (!) often in my life. (You ask why? I was simply delusional before getting blackpilled just recently). Tbh I have never seen anyone (!) getting laid there. That's just a myth. Young drunk people in clubs don't get laid. Maybe few of them (chad) a few times but it happens rarely and I'm even including the pre-online-dating era. I guess I might be low-tier normie and I was there with other normies. So, if you go there with a group of normies, you leave with the same group of normies and no one has had any success with a foid or is leaving with one. Not a single time. I also went to clubs alone because I believed in some PUA shit, I observed the crowed extensively, especially women, because I was interested if they get laid. I've seen SO many chadlites being rejected, it's ridiculous. I saw all the girls leaving the location alone (with female friends). So when I was blue/redpilled I thought maybe foids just have just super low sex drive compared to men (what I still believe tbh) or super high inhibition or both in combination and just want to hang out with their female friends. Being blackpilled my explanation is that it's just because there are only one or two chads in a club or even not a single one sometimes so foids decide to leave alone rather than even considering chadlite.

And you’ve never seen foids making out with sub Chads either?
What would you consider a Chad?

Mods, please ban for brag bait.

This is ridiculous. Seriously.

@SergeantIncel @GoffSystemQB

“Mods please ban this Chaderino (who clearly stated that he was an incel) because he’s questioning the authenticity of my theory that only male models get laid that I pulled out of my ass”

Last edited:
And you’ve never seen foids making out with sub Chads either?
What would you consider a Chad?

“Mods please ban this Chaderino (who clearly stated that he was an incel) because he’s questioning the authenticity of my theory that only male models get laid that I pulled out of my ass”
How many house parties have you been to?

If i answered "a lot" you'd be the first one to try to get be banned you fucking scumbag

they fuck fatties, short foids or ethnic foids.

also height matters, 6/10 dude who is tall will be able to fuck foids while 6/10 manlet is shit outta luck.

They ascend through these alternate avenues. Or just get lucky.

PSL is not the only measurement of looks.

If i answered "a lot" you'd be the first one to try to get be banned you fucking scumbag
Already told you that i’ve been to more than a few so i’m not going to try get you banned for something I just admitted to doing lol. You know that and you still won’t answer which means you haven’t been to any which means anything you say about who gets laid is getting pulled out of your ass.

Already told you that i’ve been to more than a few so i’m not going to try get you banned for something I just admitted to doing lol. You know that and you still won’t answer which means you haven’t been to any which means anything you say about who gets laid is getting pulled out of your ass.

I never answered because I don't want to get banned again

You should be banned for brag-baiting

You're also a reddit-cuck fucker for assuming I haven't been to more than you have just because I didn't answer

You are everything that is wrong with the world

I never answered because I don't want to get banned again

You should be banned for brag-baiting

You're also a reddit-cuck fucker for assuming I haven't been to more than you have just because I didn't answer

You are everything that is wrong with the world
My point is that anyone who has ever been among young people knows that the sub 8 theory is bullshit. Those who believe it are those who have never left their basements.
It’s nothing brag-worthy anyway. All it did was leave me blueballed, just like all the other incels. Doesn’t make me any less of a KKHV. It does make me more knowledgeable on who does and doesn’t get laid than a basement dweller though.

My point is that anyone who has ever been among young people knows that the sub 8 theory is bullshit. Those who believe it are those who have never left their basements.
It’s nothing brag-worthy anyway. All it did was leave me blueballed, just like all the other incels. Doesn’t make me any less of a KKHV. It does make me more knowledgeable on who does and doesn’t get laid than a basement dweller though.

You're far less knowledgeable than a basement dweller

life is hard for an above average man getting his dick sucked by foids he should just jump off a bridge.

Yes feels bad when your n-count is just above average

ok so tell me where you got your sub8 theory knowledge from.

This is why you're an idiot

Instead of disproving my claim, you try to attack my "credentials"

That is what normies do. It's what redditors do. It's what politicians do. It is extremely low IQ.

It's so low IQ that in fact I can't even counter it without sounding like I'm "losing the argument" because you're not even addressing the argument head-on

Cliffs: youre such a fucking retard normie that I can't stoop so low as to even argue with you

This is why you're an idiot

Instead of disproving my claim, you try to attack my "credentials"

That is what normies do. It's what redditors do. It's what politicians do. It is extremely low IQ.

It's so low IQ that in fact I can't even counter it without sounding like I'm "losing the argument" because you're not even addressing the argument head-on

Cliffs: youre such a fucking retard normie that I can't stoop so low as to even argue with you

What argument? You just made the ridiculous statement that only 8/10 men get laid. This is what you said, yes? That you need to be an 8 OUT OF 10 man to have any kind of sex?
So i'm simply asking you how you've reached that conclusion. Was it from the numerous times you've been to parties and observed what kind of guys hooked up with foids?