Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious dear sub-8 deniers

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
please explain to me HOW a 6/10 or 7/10 gets laid

explain the process, step by step, and be precise

keep in mind that every woman has near-instant access to Chad, more than ever since the chinese virus gave nearly all Chads the ability to "work from home" aka "have sex all day instead of working"

do women say to themselves, "hmmm, i could fuck chad right now but i think i'll fuck an uglier dude instead"?

i recall @mylifeistrash making a thread asking this a while back and it was crickets as usual from you clowns

In India they R*pe

JFL at the absolute state of the forum

Betabuxx. That's the only way 99% of males get laid.

keep in mind that every woman has near-instant access to Chad, more than ever since the chinese virus gave nearly all Chads the ability to "work from home" aka "have sex all day instead of working"

do women say to themselves, "hmmm, i could fuck chad right now but i think i'll fuck an uglier dude instead"?

i recall @mylifeistrash making a thread asking this a while back and it was crickets as usual from you clowns

>DUD WHITE PEOPLE ARE GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>ETHNIC BITCHS WOULD FUCK ANY WHITE GUY EVEN IF HE IS A DEFORMED MIDGET

>
DUD LIKE I SAW A 5'4 MANLET WITH A WOMEN.HE IS A SLAYER LMAO

Last edited:
Chads are less than 5% of the population, most women sleep around a lot, so it's not uncommon for them to fuck an above average guy who mogs a good portion of his classmates/social circle/coworkers/etc. same reason why Chad doesn't exclusively fuck 10/10 Stacies. if you're not sure about this go tell all of your coworkers and colleagues that you're a virgin who's never touched a girl and see what becomes of your reputation

won't be responding to this thread any further because arguments about sub8 are done to death and some of the shittiest discussion on the forum

7s can use tinder
6s can socialmaxx if they have any friends, go to party and meet girls and hope for the best.

@WØLF you still have those videos with average white men approaching?

MAY I REMIND EVERYONE HERE THAT OP HAS A 6 INCH PENIS (BONE-PRESSED) BUT CALLS IT A "MICRO"? DOES IT SURPRISE ANYONE, THAT OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, THAT HE WOULD CREATE AN EXTREMELY RETARDED THREAD AS IT REPRESENTS HIMSELF? CAGED AT THIS UTTER MORON.

MAY I REMIND EVERYONE HERE THAT OP HAS A 6 INCH PENIS (BONE-PRESSED) BUT CALLS IT A "MICRO"? DOES IT SURPRISE ANYONE, THAT OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, THAT HE WOULD CREATE AN EXTREMELY RETARDED THREAD AS IT REPRESENTS HIMSELF? CAGED AT THIS UTTER MORON.
bone pressed is major cope,he is about 5.5 non bone pressed which is, in fact, a micropenis

Chads are less than 5% of the population, most women sleep around a lot, so it's not uncommon for them to fuck an above average guy who mogs a good portion of his classmates/social circle/coworkers/etc. same reason why Chad doesn't exclusively fuck 10/10 Stacies.

its not the samet tho. it's not the same at all

men have always been willing to fuck well below their looksmatches

while women are notorious for stubbornly fucking only the men that are WELL ABOVE theirs

You and anyone who agrees with you

Chads are less than 5% of the population, most women sleep around a lot, so it's not uncommon for them to fuck an above average guy who mogs a good portion of his classmates/social circle/coworkers/etc. same reason why Chad doesn't exclusively fuck 10/10 Stacies. if you're not sure about this go tell all of your coworkers and colleagues that you're a virgin who's never touched a girl and see what becomes of your reputation

won't be responding to this thread any further because arguments about sub8 are done to death and some of the shittiest discussion on the forum
This tbh

Shit posters like OP makes us all look like basement dweller IQ mongs

His idea of sub8 Law would have humanity at the brink of extinction

You and anyone who agrees with you
View attachment 344770

This tbh

Shit posters like OP makes us all look like basement dweller IQ mongs

His idea of sub8 Law would have humanity at the brink of extinction
This dude sounds like personalityinkwell aka Narcissist faggot attention seeking femcel larping postmaxxing cuck trash.

Even his profile pic is very much similar to pinkwell's looksmax pfp.

I don't like his presence on this forum. He should go ET on himself.

Sub 8 is autism at it's finest, 6/10 guys are doing fine Just like 7/10 and above, the average guy is 4/10.

Foids can get chads to fuck them but not to commit, most foids pick 5/10-7/10 guys to be her boyfriend giving them once in a month starfish sex while fucking with chads on the regular, that's How sub 8 men who happens to also be above 6 manage to get laid.

Sub 5 Just rot or go ER tho.
i was joking.
You weren't all wrong though, JBW allows ugly- average whites to get with decent ethnic foids.

Sub 8 is autism at it's finest, 6/10 guys are doing fine Just like 7/10 and above, the average guy is 4/10.

Foids can get chads to fuck them but not to commit, most foids pick 5/10-7/10 guys to be her boyfriend giving them once in a month starfish sex while fucking with chads on the regular, that's How sub 8 men who happens to also be above 6 manage to get laid.

Sub 5 Just rot or go ER tho.

You weren't all wrong though, JBW allows ugly- average whites to get with decent ethnic foids.
average yes but not ugly.i wouldn't be here if that was the case kek

yes I know us white people are gods but It would be foolish to go after an ethnic women since it would just breed an incel.

average yes but not ugly.i wouldn't be here if that was the case kek
Depends on how ugly you are, "it's over" is a quite ugly guy but he became a slayer after SEAmaxxing.

cant take you serious at all if you think a 7 which is top tier range cant get pussy. you must have brain damage.

cant take you serious at all if you think a 7 which is top tier range cant get pussy. you must have brain damage.
Most people here are deranged due to lonely years and lingering depression.

friendly reminder that it's 2020, not 2012
There are users here that are far from chad level that have gotten 20 matches in a day. I have catfished with a 6-7 guy and gotten girls that wrote to me first, it was in 2017 but I doubt it's that much worse today.
why would any girl at the party go home with a 6 when she could go home with a 9 or 10
There aren't that many 9 or 10s that are single and willing to go there. Also they prefer to go to parties with people they know.

Jfl at thinking 7/10 males are incels go kill yourself

Yeah, and they betabuxx or are incel. Only the Chads don't.
Nope. 66% of college students are sexually active. Normies are having sex in college

There are users here that are far from chad level that have gotten 20 matches in a day. I have catfished with a 6-7 guy and gotten girls that wrote to me first, it was in 2017 but I doubt it's that much worse today.

matches are the BARE MINIMUM to even potentially betabux, and usually dont mean the women are dtf

There aren't that many 9 or 10s that are single and willing to go there.

why would it matter if chad's single? his gf/wife is happy to share him

Also they prefer to go to parties with people they know.

LOL

am i on reddit or something?

women flock to wherever chads are

Chads may or may not do it. If it's a requirement for you to do it to get laid, which it is for normies, it's betabuxx.
No betabuxx is when women get married and rely on a guy to provide for a family. Nobody does that in college