Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dear Turbo-manlets: STOP gymceling

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
step away from the weights

stand back

STOP this nonsense

Realize it is only hurting you

Every time I see a turbo manlet that is jacked it's pure cringe

Chad is not lifting, and you shouldn't be either

However trashy your genes were, they got you to this point. Trust in them. Stop compensating.

Cope. I will gymcel when I want to. I will return to gymcelling in a month or 2.

Gymcelling is a standard for any man

I knew this ricecel (Vietnamese I think) who was always gymmaxxing like it was a religion.

Cope. I will gymcel when I want to. I will return to gymcelling in a month or 2.
you're not a turbo manlet just normal manlet

Chad gets a lot of perks. Are we really here to complain about not being Chad? Most men aren't Chad. It's not the same as being incel.

step away from the weights

stand back

STOP this nonsense

Realize it is only hurting you

Every time I see a turbo manlet that is jacked it's pure cringe

Chad is not lifting, and you shouldn't be either

However trashy your genes were, they got you to this point. Trust in them. Stop compensating.
As a dwarf, i am not looking to build huge muscles like chad, just get some muscles and look lean.

As a truecel, gymcelling is useless if you are trying to get a girl with it, but as a hobby, it is a totally reasonable cope. This cope will also give me benefits towards other copes that i am looking to get myself in later in the future so it is not bad at all.

Chad gets a lot of perks. Are we really here to complain about not being Chad? Most men aren't Chad. It's not the same as being incel.

Women want you to lift weights if you're ugly

That alone is reason enough to not do it

It’s just depressing seeing someone with bad genes working out

Gym is the only place I actually feel welcomed. Most guys in my gym are fellow brocels, manlets, baldcels, and ethniccels.

Depends. The low body fat look can work on a turbo manlet. Not to have sex lol but to be fit. DeNiro is 5'5.

Taxi driver robert de niro

lean manlet with colt mogs any robust chad to death(literally). this teehee 6'3 only is just another foid IQ thing

Is he really that short?

Unbelievable
Just about. Stiller is 5'6. Take an inch or two off De Niro here because he's old. Peak DeNiro was a fraud 5'7 at best.

Main qimg d8dff2b3aec7e4bfd5d0d556c6580992

dude no, deniro is like 5'9, plus he was a chad when younger + statusmaxxed so not a fair comparison
deniro is not 5'9 kek also we talking physique here I'm not telling you to kingofcomedymaxx

Chad is not lifting? Wtf. Many chads are gymmaxxed

No point in gymcelling when you have an ugly face either.

Reminder: No gym for your face.