Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Dear Venezuelan Women, you are not entitled to contraceptives.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Dear Women of Venezuela,

I understand that you are frustrated about that lack of affordable contraceptives. I really do. Passionate sex without the risk of unwanted pregnancies is fun, I get it. However, you have to understand that consequence-free sex, much like other luxuries, is not a need and not a right but in fact a huge privilege.

That’s right: You don’t need penetrative (or any form of) sex in order to live a fulfilling live. Many women live their entire lives without sex, without suffering any negative effects whatsoever. You are a human being, you are above such animalistic desires and can easily learn to control them.

Here are a few things that provide the exact same emotional fulfilment as a sexual relationship:

-spending time with friends and family
-volunteering at animal shelters or soup kitchens
-indulging in your hobbies
-hiking
-learning new skills (I recommend gardening)
-owning and caring for a pet

If you are however unable to find fulfilment in such activities, you can still rub one out if you have to, problem solved. Alternatively, you and your partner have so many other option than plain old p-i-v.

But, if you and your partner (you don’t need one either) think that you really need those highly expansive condoms and estrogen-pill, you will have to do what everyone else does in order to gain access to such luxury: WORK FOR IT.

Sure, the economic situation in your country may not be the best currently, but everyone faces challenges in their lives. I’m sure that, if you work really hard, in a few decades you can afford the carefree sexlife that you are now wishing for. And sex in your 60´s will be equally fun as now in your 20´s. You can wait, it’s all in the mind anyway.

However, if you still insist on contraceptives right now, if you still whish for sex without the risk of pregnancies … than maybe it is a good thing that you don’t have access to it. You are clearly not ready for it. Learn to be happy with what you have first. Learn to see sex not as a need, but an optional bonus (like becoming a millionaire).

Sex is not that great anyway. As a citizen of a rich European country with cheap legal prostitution, I know what I’m talking about ;-)

“B-bUt wHAt iF I aM rApeD?” I can hear you complain. And I am really shocked by this kind of argument. You know very well that less than one percent of contraceptives/abortions are used to counter/end rape-induced pregnancies. And here you are using the plight of raped women as an excuse to fulfill your unnecessary desires. Shame on you.

Rape in not an argument for general availability of contraceptives and abortion. Of course such unfortunate women should have access to such measures. That’s because those women are not responsible for the pregnancy. You (and your partner), however, are responsible, and should carry the consequences accordingly.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

View: https://twitter.com/julieturkewitz/status/1363130778750656515

Maybe if she has a good personality, she can find a betabuxx to buy them condoms

well done applause GIF

Dear Women of Venezuela,

I understand that you are frustrated about that lack of affordable contraceptives. I really do. Passionate sex without the risk of unwanted pregnancies is fun, I get it. However, you have to understand that consequence-free sex, much like other luxuries, is not a need and not a right but in fact a huge privilege.

That’s right: You don’t need penetrative (or any form of) sex in order to live a fulfilling live. Many women live their entire lives without sex, without suffering any negative effects whatsoever. You are a human being, you are above such animalistic desires and can easily learn to control them.

Here are a few things that provide the exact same emotional fulfilment as a sexual relationship:

-spending time with friends and family
-volunteering at animal shelters or soup kitchens
-indulging in your hobbies
-hiking
-learning new skills (I recommend gardening)
-owning and caring for a pet

If you are however unable to find fulfilment in such activities, you can still rub one out if you have to, problem solved. Alternatively, you and your partner have so many other option than plain old p-i-v.

But, if you and your partner (you don’t need one either) think that you really need those highly expansive condoms and estrogen-pill, you will have to do what everyone else does in order to gain access to such luxury: WORK FOR IT.

Sure, the economic situation in your country may not be the best currently, but everyone faces challenges in their lives. I’m sure that, if you work really hard, in a few decades you can afford the carefree sexlife that you are now wishing for. And sex in your 60´s will be equally fun as now in your 20´s. You can wait, it’s all in the mind anyway.

However, if you still insist on contraceptives right now, if you still whish for sex without the risk of pregnancies … than maybe it is a good thing that you don’t have access to it. You are clearly not ready for it. Learn to be happy with what you have first. Learn to see sex not as a need, but an optional bonus (like becoming a millionaire).

Sex is not that great anyway. As a citizen of a rich European country with cheap legal prostitution, I know what I’m talking about ;-)

“B-bUt wHAt iF I aM rApeD?” I can hear you complain. And I am really shocked by this kind of argument. You know very well that less than one percent of contraceptives/abortions are used to counter/end rape-induced pregnancies. And here you are using the plight of raped women as an excuse to fulfill your unnecessary desires. Shame on you.

Rape in not an argument for general availability of contraceptives and abortion. Of course such unfortunate women should have access to such measures. That’s because those women are not responsible for the pregnancy. You (and your partner), however, are responsible, and should carry the consequences accordingly.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

View: https://twitter.com/julieturkewitz/status/1363130778750656515

Based.