Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Debil friend was absolute retard for saying I need normal wifeoid

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
First - I no need normal wifeoid, creature of that kind would not please my spiritual needs, only wridofreak waifu
And second - just sam fak with normal pretty femoids is thing considered, but also 100% unlikely to happen (if in cultured ways, with no money involved, and for getting not only sam fak, but also validation), only slight chances are with pretty crazies

So for all reasons, is need to concentrate on crazy, freak, and weirdo females, ignoring casual femoids and not even trying on them (and thats one more reason why my percentage of tinder right swipes so low, because swiping all good looking, but normal into left). For waifu, for sam, fak, for everything, and then that moron, with helping me in streets, because of his low inhib and hihg sociality, wanted me to become "real man", who settles for normal femoid, even if she old and ugly. Like he was doing

Kaimasnxblet

I'm sorry you got no reply

I DONT UNDERFSTAND THIS NAPOLEAN

C4614C6D B2F1 41AF 805B 4889E310A007

Srs tho Napoleon; you’re a high IQ poster, you just have to translate for us. Not all of us speak the language of the gods.

He doesn't respect you

Too high iq for you to comprehend
Can't tell de geso is too high iq for us to understand or is he too low IQ and he can't properly say what he wants to say :feelshehe:

We must kill the debil

have you tried working on your personality yet ?

stab debil (in CS GO)

you need loli right
Would bang also good looking 20+ thot. Maybe. But no ugly femorloids, and no commitment to roasties

A man can only dream :(
Better fap to lolis, than touch femoid who is ugly. But he has primitive peasnt fucked mindsed, and unable to understand culture. By him, is necessary to fuck femoids, even old, even ugly, because thats is manlyness

Better fap to lolis, than touch femoid who is ugly. But he has primitive peasnt fucked mindsed, and unable to understand culture. By him, is necessary to fuck femoids, even old, even ugly, because thats is manlyness
Tfu on ugly femorloids

White Stacy with black hair , black eyes and extremely fair skin only

White Stacy with black hair , black eyes and extremely fair skin only
I take any race waifu, any color, but must be cute and young virgin of culture

I take any race waifu, any color, but must be cute and young virgin of culture
No fuck you I am talking about me , and thats stupid we all know the epitome of beauty is a pretty tall , extremely fair skinned girl with black eyes and black hair. If the girl meets the requirements I am into her doesn't matter her race white , Asian , Arab ,Indian , Turk etc don't matter if the criteria is met.

No fuck you I am talking about me , and thats stupid we all know the epitome of beauty is a pretty tall , extremely fair skinned girl with black eyes and black hair. If the girl meets the requirements I am into her doesn't matter her race white , Asian , Arab ,Indian , Turk etc don't matter if the criteria is met.
For me shape is more important than color, so dark but cute loli is superior to white stacy who not cute. I reject white stacy who not of my taste

For me shape is more important than color, so dark but cute loli is superior to white stacy who not cute. I reject white stacy who not of my taste
Same I have explained that I want a pretty girl who is thin , tall and Extremely fair with black eyes and black hair. Race is not important.

Same I have explained that I want a pretty girl who is thin , tall and Extremely fair with black eyes and black hair. Race is not important.
If she has hole, she is good to us