Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Debra Morgan is the worst character of all time ever

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I've been trying to watch the TV show Dexter but I just can't. His sister is just too much. It's like Skylar White but ten times worse. I just can't take it.

I've been trying to watch the TV show Dexter but I just can't. His sister is just too much. It's like Skylar White but ten times worse. I just can't take it.

Deb is a critical part of the series. She is one of the only things in the show that makes Dexter feel remotely human/normal. He uses her as social proof to normies to convince them that he is normal too. He is highly dependent on her, and although she looks up to him, he needs her far more than she needs him.

If you can't tolerate her, you shouldn't bother with the show at all. The show doesn't work without her.

If you just want to see a guy chop some people (fems) up and get off to it, watch 68 Kill. Much quicker and to the point.

But Dexter was a great show. The only thing that bothered me about the actress that played Deb was her facial asymmetry, because I am highly asymmetric myself, so I am sensitive to it.

God why did life have to give me this fucked up face in the first place.