Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Debunking some claims about the blackpill made by IT, feel free to post this on IT btw.

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
E09B0674 73E0 4410 95DF D4EA2E46F7C9

Let’s begin by giving this screenshot some context. These were comments to a post by @Personalityinkwell which essentially questioned why normies couldn’t understand the blackpill.

I think one of the biggest issues is a disconnected misunderstanding of what the blackpill is between the people of IT and us. Normies think it’s some radical ideology that promotes hatred which really isn’t true. At its core, the blackpill is simply the statement that life sucks for ugly men (addressing the second comment in the post here), which is supported by numerous sources in this link from universities and psychology journals.

Going to the first comment in the screenshot here, “people regularly experience stuff that contradicts [the blackpill]”. That isn’t really surprising, you have to be an ugly male in the first place to experience it, it isn’t wrong as it’s a collection of the experiences of numerous ugly men. It’s like, a billionaire is unable to truly empathize with a homeless guy. I constantly experience the blackpill, I’ve been bullied for my appearance, I’ve been bullied for my race, I’ve been bullied for my height, but I’ve yet to be bullied for my personality.

“We have functioning bullshit detectors.” https://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/2015data-brief508.pdf, according to the CDC, at least a third of women have experienced some form of domestic violence. That’s a 66% rate of success on your bullshit personality detectors. Would you think a parachute that opened 66% of the time was functional?

Last edited:
CBEECF94 C1EC 405B B110 477C4DA46B55
ur posts are good tho so I will say this

Based

LOL I made it on IT again. And in the first comment they're probably referring to ugly men with wives and they never realize that the wife does not sleep with them at all, it's a dead bedroom

Another thing I just thought of is that Inceltears shouldn't be talking on behalf of normies. Inceltears doesn't have normies, it's full of losers like us.

Another thing I just thought of is that Inceltears shouldn't be talking on behalf of normies. Inceltears doesn't have normies, it's full of losers like us.
shhhhh, insulting a bluepilled person only makes them more bluepilled

I would say when it comes to normies, it's not that they don't understand it, but that they don't care. Normies aren't really self-aware enough to be start thinking about this stuff, they usually just live their lives according to their instincts and don't really think about much of anything. The NPC meme wouldn't exist if this wasn't otherwise.

As for the IT types, we are talking about the same kind of people who say gender is a social construct and who generally are pure relativists that do not believe in the existence of any objective reality whatsoever. They can't be convinced of the black pill because for them there's nothing beyond the subjective and no amount of data will ever convinced them otherwise. There's actually a name for this kind of thing, it's called nominalism:

Those are the same people that will tell you this is actually music:

What can anyone say that can convince someone of any kind of objective realities when that someone is part of a cult that rejects the existence of any objective reality in the first place?

I would say when it comes to normies, it's not that they don't understand it, but that they don't care. Normies aren't really self-aware enough to be start thinking about this stuff, they usually just live their lives according to their instincts and don't really think about much of anything. The NPC meme wouldn't exist if this wasn't otherwise.

As for the IT types, we are talking about the same kind of people who say gender is a social construct and who generally are pure relativists that do not believe in the existence of any objective reality whatsoever. They can't be convinced of the black pill because for them there's nothing beyond the subjective and no amount of data will ever convinced them otherwise. There's actually a name for this kind of thing, it's called nominalism:

What can anyone say that can convince someone of any kind of objective realities when that someone is part of a cult that rejects the existence of any objective reality in the first place?

Nominalism sounds like solipsism

Fair, but my target demographic was people who could be convinced through logic and reasoning, like myself & @carticel who were once bluepilled

"every woman on the planet on planet know its wrong by default"

jfl, no bias there. women will never agree with the blackpill because it criticizes them, we could say the same thing: "every incel on the planet knows IT is wrong by default" but that would be retarded. of course everything mlady says is self evident in its own right, women dont lie, inkels however, when it comes to their experiences, statistics and evidence they put forward, thats dismissed outright. jfl

Based and philosophypilled.

I remember having a conversation with a childhood friend who became full normie and genuinely believed that I could get a girlfriend, I just wasn't trying hard enough and then proceeded to list any perceived faults in my PeRsOnaLitY and called me dumb. Needless to say I have cut contact with this person.

I think that some people are incapable of independent rational thought and the fear of social ostracization is worse than anything imaginable to them. Such people can not think objectively in terms of cause and effect, pattern matching, and statistical outcomes. They will distort reality to fit their worldview.

Right, which means there's only one way to make the blackpill viable for the majority: it has to be part of the culture.

I believe the democratic spirity of our modern world makes people think that all you need to make an idea widespread is to try to convince as many people as you can. The truth is that what you need to do is convince the people who create the culture, and a lot of those people are completely hostile to things like the blackpill because of the nominalist ideology i just pointed out.

There was a time when it was "normal" for people to see a negative aspect to female nature but that was when the culture was controlled by religion. I don't know if it is even possible to wrestle the culture back from the relativists but unless that happens there's no way you can convince the majority because the majority just follows what's mainstream and right now what's mainstream is worship of females, the denial of gender differences and so on.

By this i don't mean we should put an effort to try to spread the truth because even though the majority will follow the mainstream self-aware people are out there and their awakening is important.

"every woman on the planet on planet know its wrong by default"

jfl, no bias there. women will never agree with the blackpill because it criticizes them, we could say the same thing: "every incel on the planet knows IT is wrong by default" but that would be retarded. of course everything mlady says is self evident in its own right, women dont lie, inkels however, when it comes to their experiences, statistics and evidence they put forward, thats dismissed outright. jfl
Every woman on the planet thinks it's wrong because when they date chadlites or high-tier normies they think they're dating average or slightly below-average looking men.

Then they're even willing to date "ugly" men AKA the average male every now and then

ITcucks in denial. No surprise there.