Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Debunking the German documentary made about us even though I only skipped through it and I don't understand german

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
1. I'm guessing the title/thumbnail has a ton of buzzwords in it. If incels are really that bad then why do you need to put words like that next to it?

2. Everyone in the video was a chad or Stacy apart from that guy in the lab coat who was normie tier I think. How are attractive looking people of all people going to do a video on incels. They will never be able to fathom what it's like living as an ugly male especially in 2020.

3. I'm guessing they were questioning why it's so hard to get signed up to the sight and using the buzzword 'cult' cuz of it. It's simply cuz we want to talk about our suffering with people with the same viewpoints and experiences. Imagine how rude it'd be to go to an AA meeting for alcoholics just because u think they're funny and you disregard their plight or you want to do a social experiment on them like they're some lab rats. Also if we let outsiders in here with different viewpoints it would just be toxic arguements all da time.

4. Once you make an account on here u use the search bar tool to look for things. So you're literally cherry picking. How about you actually search the forum like a normal person instead of cherry picking. If we were so bad then you wouldn't have to cherry pick posts with your buzzwords in the search bar.

5. Not sure about the ethics of luring incels to meeting up with them irl by lying to them.

6. Can't make a comment on the guy with the thing around his face cuz Im not German so I have no idea what he was saying.

7. Why are there so many shots of the streets.

8. Why is there some guy in a lab coat hyper analysing shitposts on an obscure incel forum that has more outsiders viewing the forum then actual active incel posters on the site. Why do you need some scientist guy to analyse incels. We are involuntarily celibate due to being to physically unnatractive. Another factor is disabilities e.g. Ur in a wheelchair, skin condition, autism. Our situation would've been as bad in the past but due to social media and dating apps women's standards have increased and therefore celibacy and depression and suicide rates in males is increasing but with females it's just stayed the same as it has always been pretty much. It not that then it's far lower than males. If u wanna know more about this then just watch FACEandLMS or CBP on yt.

Cba to say more cuz I don't even speak German I skipped through the entire thing and I could be talking about stuff that they didn't even say but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

@LastGerman thoughts?

Last edited:
1. I'm guessing the title/thumbnail has a ton of buzzwords in it. If incels are really that bad then why do you need to put word like that next to it?

2. Everyone in the video was a chad or Stacy apart from that guy in the lab coat who was normie tier I think. How are attractive looking people of all people going to do a video on incels. They will never be able to fathom what it's like living as an ugly male especially in 2020.

3. I'm guessing they were questioning why it's so hard to get signed up to the sight and using the buzzword 'cult' cuz of it. It's simply cuz we want to talk about our suffering with people with the same viewpoints and experiences. Imagine how rude it'd be to go to an AA meeting for alcoholics just because u think they're funny and you disregard their plight or you want to do a social experiment on them like they're some lab rats.

4. Once you make an account on here u use the search bar tool to look for things. So you're literally cherry picking. How about you actually search the forum like a normal person instead of cherry picking. If we were so bad then you wouldn't have to cherry pick posts with your buzzwords in the search bar.

5. Not sure about the ethics of luring incels to meeting up with them irl by lying to them.

6. Can't make a comment on the guy with the thing around his face cuz Im not German.

8. Why is there some guy in a lab coat hyper analysing shitposts on an obscure incel forum that has more outsiders viewing the forum then actual active incel posters on the site. Why do you need some scientist guy to analyse incels. We are involuntarily celibate due to being to physically unnatractive. Another factor is disabilities e.g. Ur in a wheelchair, skin condition, autism. Our situation would've been as bad in the past but due to social media and dating apps women's standards have increased and therefore celibacy and depression and suicide rates in males is increasing but with females it's just stayed the same as it has always been pretty much. It not that then it's far lower than males. If u wanna know more about this then just watch FACEandLMS or CBP on yt.

Cba to say more cuz I don't even speak German I skipped through the entire thing and I could be talking about stuff that they didn't even say but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

@LastGerman thoughts?
Actually there is a auto translation press the settings and go to auto translate

You did about as much research on this documentary as the creators of the documentary did on incels

can someone link the coumanetary ? i could try to translate it ngl

Yeah it’s been debunked with this thread title alone

Absolutely fantastic thread.

They don’t understand constant rejection and never having the chance to grow closer to people. They think the incels here are violent like they’re gangs in their southern slums they seemed to be mocking us in nature and at some points were laughing they got off to it like jocks watching a nerd try talking to a girl and getting humiliated.

They don’t understand constant rejection and never having the chance to grow closer to people. They think the incels here are violent like they’re gangs in their southern slums they seemed to be mocking us in nature and at some points were laughing they got off to it like jocks watching a nerd try talking to a girl and getting humiliated.
Disregard of plight and they enjoy our suffering as it makes them feel superior and it amuses them. Narcissists.

1. I'm guessing the title/thumbnail has a ton of buzzwords in it. If incels are really that bad then why do you need to put word like that next to it?

3. I'm guessing they were questioning why it's so hard to get signed up to the sight and using the buzzword 'cult' cuz of it. It's simply cuz we want to talk about our suffering with people with the same viewpoints and experiences. Imagine how rude it'd be to go to an AA meeting for alcoholics just because u think they're funny and you disregard their plight or you want to do a social experiment on them like they're some lab rats. Also if we let outsiders in here with different viewpoints it would just be toxic arguements all da time.

6. Can't make a comment on the guy with the thing around his face cuz Im not German.

@LastGerman thoughts?
You brainlet, first get the movie in german than auto translate the german transcription they provided to english using the Youtube feature on the vidya.

8. Why is there some guy in a lab coat hyper analysing shitposts on an obscure incel forum that has more outsiders viewing the forum then actual active incel posters on the site.
He analyzed his faze. His opinion was: average.
Even when it would be: The documentary remains silent about blackpill truths, that for women: average=ugly.

He analyzed his faze. His opinion was: average.
Even when it would be: The documentary remains silent about blackpill truths, that for women: average=ugly.
Oh fairs. Ye they needed to talk about hypergamy and women's standards.

1. I'm guessing the title/thumbnail has a ton of buzzwords in it. If incels are really that bad then why do you need to put words like that next to it?

6. Can't make a comment on the guy with the thing around his face cuz Im not German so I have no idea what he was saying.

@LastGerman thoughts?
The thing that made kek in thsi vidya was when the female was approaching @LastGerman in chat.

LastGerman :
>I can't even get a license but these dumb prostitues can

Female reporter :
>I want to start with you (she meant i want to talk to you more)

LastGerman :
>Start what ? A bomb ?
>We need a huge explosion

The thing that made kek in thsi vidya was when the female was approaching @LastGerman in chat.

LastGerman :

Female reporter :

LastGerman :
>Start what ? A bomb ?

@weirdguy22 told me about this user. If I remember correctly, this user also tried to meet me somewhere outside. It is quite evident, that something about this was a bit fishy though. They tried to to use me in order to get a specific reaction for their biased documentary while hiding behind a lie.

Yeah a link would be handy. Or the actual title and the name of the media organisation that put the thing together.
For our blindcels, here a roadmap:
Screenshot 46

corrrected

Last edited:
There is an CO thread about it called: "They made a german documentary about us". Video is on youtube from y-kollektiv called: "Suizid, Gewalt, Frauenhass: Wie gefährlich sind Incels in Deutschland?"

Also the english subtitle translation was enough understandable, I understood mostly what they did in this ""Documentary"".

Thanks. I already found the thread and video, these journalists made a thread here on .co about a month ago requesting (additional) interviews.

The English translations suck ass

LastGerman :

Female reporter :

LastGerman :
>Start what ? A bomb ?

They also dropped the driver licence pill. Seriously, I cannot even watch this clip. This is too much.

the guy in the coat was a surgeon saying that some member had an average face
You did about as much research on this documentary as the creators of the documentary did on incels
hahahahah fuck

Wait you got an interview with them?

No, they ignored my questions in their thread. They just read some private messages and that is it. They also tricked me by saying "I am lonely, I am not feeling that good" and so on. They also confirmed any statement I made in order to get more stuff or a reaction they can use later on.

@BummerDrummer What they did is basically created a false identity. @weirdguy22 also told me about this later on. A couple of days later, they created a thread about this topic. They were looking for people for their documentary. I just asked some simple questions and I also asked, why we cannot talk here? They ignored it and they also ignored everyone else as well.

Title made me laugh out ngl

Incels: 3, Bluepillers: 29
Screen Shot 2020 07 22 at 82125 PM copy

3. I'm guessing they were questioning why it's so hard to get signed up to the site and using the buzzword 'cult' cuz of it.

@LastGerman thoughts?

3. ...It's hard to join this site? Just write the mods a little motivation letter, doesn't have to be great or anything. Does that qualify as hard these days? It's hard to find a job, joining this forum certainly isn't. Except if you're a normalfag and your cattle brain can't empathize with anyone.

5. Of course they have shit morals. It's like going to any suburb, finding the local crack den and then parading around the addicts to make a political point. It's shitty. It's Bolshevist.

No, they ignored my questions in their thread. They just read some private messages and that is it. They also tricked me by saying "I am lonely, I am not feeling that good" and so on. They also confirmed any statement I made in order to get more stuff or a reaction they can use later on.
Brutal. I even got ignored by sensationalists :blackpill::feelscry:. But this was some world class trolling you did with these ******:feelzez::feelskek::feelskek::feelsPop:.

Also we know us for quite some time and I couldn’t even invite you to a brothel, hilarious to think of the Y- Fags they could just meet you up like this.

They thing "go er" means "make an attack".
Sides destroyed when I heard that.

The guy in the lab coat was a plastic surgeon jfl. Just watch at 1.5 speed with autotranslate (it's 99% readable). Or don't because they're shitty people with an agenda and don't deserve views.

Last edited: