[Blackpill] Debunking The Personality Myth Using Science

Sans

Sans

Judging Roasties For Their Sins
-
I got this idea today, and I spent about 45 minutes on this project. I made a flowchart using science to debunk the personality myth.

Here is the final product.

A3823CD2-2F6B-4221-A462-95344558EA9B.jpeg

R

rightfulcel

Veteran
-
WHY DO INCEL TEARS SPEAK OUT OF TWO SIDES OF THEIR MOUTHS?!?!?!?! They will say sometimes "We didnt say looks dont matter" then turn around and say "Its because of their toxic personalitys" LOOOOOOOOL. You cannot win with people like these. They basically want us to shut up about it.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
I got this idea today, and I spent about 45 minutes on this project. I made a flowchart using science to debunk the personality myth.

View attachment 145967
Bloody good thread OP
WHY DO INCEL TEARS SPEAK OUT OF TWO SIDES OF THEIR MOUTHS?!?!?!?! They will say sometimes "We didnt say looks dont matter" then turn around and say "Its because of their toxic personalitys" LOOOOOOOOL. You cannot win with people like these. They basically want us to shut up about it.
You can win & we are winning.

D3X

D3X

Recruit
-
Incel tears is one big cuck fatass with tranny titties pseudo-intellectual with rage fits constantly blabbering about how is he likes science but has a mental breakdown if presented with contradictory evidence regarding women men and sexual selection

Sans

Sans

-
Incel tears is one big cuck fatass with tranny titties pseudo-intellectual with rage fits constantly blabbering about how is he likes science but has a mental breakdown if presented with contradictory evidence regarding women men and sexual selection
High IQ

BigGhey

BigGhey

A Shiny Vaporeon
-
TL;DR

Cucktears = nigger(men) with tiddies

Also high IQ OP

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

protect TayK & Holmes at all costs
-
Inaccurate :feelsree: foid always win no matter wat

horseshoe

horseshoe

Officer
-
Looks like it’s over for many many men man

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
-
Nice work man. Added it here:

https://incels.wiki/w/Personality

It's just a stub article right now but to be honest your flowchart says everything that would be needed there anyway. And this is the one time I would say Comic Sans fits the tone.

:feelsokman:

The opening paragraph of that page needs to be rewritten a bit probably. If anyone wants to write a paragraph that is better you can post it here and if it works better I'll update it. The point of the individual pages is not to get into hardcore science (that's what Scientific Blackpill is for) but just basically summarize the main points as we see them, typically with a bit of humor. So this flowchart fits perfect.

Last edited:
Phaoni

Phaoni

Recruit
-
I laughed out loud when not being a chad always sent you to "Game Over" LOL

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Anything an ugly male does is wrong according to soyboys. They just exist to respect women and worship superior males

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
JFL at there being more than 2 genders.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Antagonist
-
I lold tbh great work bro.

Sans

Sans

-
JFL at there being more than 2 genders.
It was there to show how people who don’t identify as either, they still get praised to no end. Just Don’t Be Male theory.

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
It was there to show how people who don’t identify as either, they still get praised to no end. Just Don’t Be Male theory.
Yeah, I get it. I just find it hilarious that some people think there are more than 2 genders.

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

Boomer Killer
-
transgenders don't really win imo. the faggots around them just virtue signal and sweet talk them up is all.

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
It’s over for one eyed 4th wall breaking skeletons. (and many men)

Bernd

Bernd

is being himself
-
Holy batman on a stick, *adjusts glasses* I just went through all possible paths.. a-and .. I don't know .. *scratches beard* like maybe ... maybe it's almost like personality doesn't matter at all in your chart... *petting a chewbacca doll while pondering over our plane of existence* ... look .. *putting chewbacca away and sitting upright* you seem like a nice human and it's an amazeballs-looking chart but like a great scientist once said "Hit the sack, Jack" I feel like y'all and I need to unpack this and fix it. If your chart says personality doesn't matter then I'm afraid your scientific sources don't seem to check out. I'd like to be of more help but my SO's SO wants to use the computer right now and I have to go, otherwise he's gonna deny me dessert tonight. shit he's getting angry, really gtg!!

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

radical times demand radical solutions
-
thanks ben shapiro

truthpill

truthpill

Awkward Subhuman
-
This got posted on cucktears, but they will never be able to rationalize about anything anyways

Sans

Sans

-

By the way, at this point IT is nothing more than reposting incel OC and raging at satire and fake shit. Sad existence really.
Most of the time they just quote us in the title, nothing else. Smegma does that the most. Are they agreeing with us?

ovERit247

ovERit247

Recruit
-
Damn best thread I've seen

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
It's... beautiful.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
Cool shit man, i liked it.

yeshuallah

yeshuallah

multiracial virgin
-
Holy batman on a stick, *adjusts glasses* I just went through all possible paths.. a-and .. I don't know .. *scratches beard* like maybe ... maybe it's almost like personality doesn't matter at all in your chart... *petting a chewbacca doll while pondering over our plane of existence* ... look .. *putting chewbacca away and sitting upright* you seem like a nice human and it's an amazeballs-looking chart but like a great scientist once said "Hit the sack, Jack" I feel like y'all and I need to unpack this and fix it. If your chart says personality doesn't matter then I'm afraid your scientific sources don't seem to check out. I'd like to be of more help but my SO's SO wants to use the computer right now and I have to go, otherwise he's gonna deny me dessert tonight. shit he's getting angry, really gtg!!
yikes

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
You draw attention to a real problem & they tell you to refer to A, if A is not applicable then they refer to B, if you fix B they refer you to A once more & so it continues.

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
This is accurate as fuck

H

Homoculus

Recruit
-

View attachment 145967
I don't see anything scientific in a flow chart consisting entirely of opinion and bumper sticker slogans.

Last edited:
Glast

Glast

Goodnight, Space Incel
-
I read their thread about this chart and according to IT, being nice isn't a personality trait.

If I tell jokes all the time, I'm the funny guy. If I do good things, I'm a good guy. But if I'm nice to people am I not a nice guy? You're telling me that being nice shouldn't be considered when evaluating my character? Why?

Wombcel98

Wombcel98

Chinless abomination | Wristcel | Framecel | NEET
-