Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Debunking The Personality Myth Using Science

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I got this idea today, and I spent about 45 minutes on this project. I made a flowchart using science to debunk the personality myth.

Here is the final product.

A3823CD2 2F6B 4221 A462 95344558EA9B

WHY DO INCEL TEARS SPEAK OUT OF TWO SIDES OF THEIR MOUTHS?!?!?!?! They will say sometimes "We didnt say looks dont matter" then turn around and say "Its because of their toxic personalitys" LOOOOOOOOL. You cannot win with people like these. They basically want us to shut up about it.

I got this idea today, and I spent about 45 minutes on this project. I made a flowchart using science to debunk the personality myth.

Here is the final product.

View attachment 145967

Bloody good thread OP
WHY DO INCEL TEARS SPEAK OUT OF TWO SIDES OF THEIR MOUTHS?!?!?!?! They will say sometimes "We didnt say looks dont matter" then turn around and say "Its because of their toxic personalitys" LOOOOOOOOL. You cannot win with people like these. They basically want us to shut up about it.

You can win & we are winning.

Incel tears is one big cuck fatass with tranny titties pseudo-intellectual with rage fits constantly blabbering about how is he likes science but has a mental breakdown if presented with contradictory evidence regarding women men and sexual selection

Incel tears is one big cuck fatass with tranny titties pseudo-intellectual with rage fits constantly blabbering about how is he likes science but has a mental breakdown if presented with contradictory evidence regarding women men and sexual selection
High IQ

TL;DR

Cucktears = nigger(men) with tiddies

Also high IQ OP

Inaccurate :feelsree: foid always win no matter wat

Looks like it’s over for many many men man

Nice work man. Added it here:

https://incels.wiki/w/Personality

It's just a stub article right now but to be honest your flowchart says everything that would be needed there anyway. And this is the one time I would say Comic Sans fits the tone.

:feelsokman:

The opening paragraph of that page needs to be rewritten a bit probably. If anyone wants to write a paragraph that is better you can post it here and if it works better I'll update it. The point of the individual pages is not to get into hardcore science (that's what Scientific Blackpill is for) but just basically summarize the main points as we see them, typically with a bit of humor. So this flowchart fits perfect.

Last edited:
I laughed out loud when not being a chad always sent you to "Game Over" LOL

Anything an ugly male does is wrong according to soyboys. They just exist to respect women and worship superior males

High IQ graphixcel

JFL at there being more than 2 genders.

It was there to show how people who don’t identify as either, they still get praised to no end. Just Don’t Be Male theory.

Yeah, I get it. I just find it hilarious that some people think there are more than 2 genders.

transgenders don't really win imo. the faggots around them just virtue signal and sweet talk them up is all.

It’s over for one eyed 4th wall breaking skeletons. (and many men)

Holy batman on a stick, *adjusts glasses* I just went through all possible paths.. a-and .. I don't know .. *scratches beard* like maybe ... maybe it's almost like personality doesn't matter at all in your chart... *petting a chewbacca doll while pondering over our plane of existence* ... look .. *putting chewbacca away and sitting upright* you seem like a nice human and it's an amazeballs-looking chart but like a great scientist once said "Hit the sack, Jack" I feel like y'all and I need to unpack this and fix it. If your chart says personality doesn't matter then I'm afraid your scientific sources don't seem to check out. I'd like to be of more help but my SO's SO wants to use the computer right now and I have to go, otherwise he's gonna deny me dessert tonight. shit he's getting angry, really gtg!!

thanks ben shapiro

This got posted on cucktears, but they will never be able to rationalize about anything anyways

By the way, at this point IT is nothing more than reposting incel OC and raging at satire and fake shit. Sad existence really.

Most of the time they just quote us in the title, nothing else. Smegma does that the most. Are they agreeing with us?

It's... beautiful.

Cool shit man, i liked it.

Holy batman on a stick, *adjusts glasses* I just went through all possible paths.. a-and .. I don't know .. *scratches beard* like maybe ... maybe it's almost like personality doesn't matter at all in your chart... *petting a chewbacca doll while pondering over our plane of existence* ... look .. *putting chewbacca away and sitting upright* you seem like a nice human and it's an amazeballs-looking chart but like a great scientist once said "Hit the sack, Jack" I feel like y'all and I need to unpack this and fix it. If your chart says personality doesn't matter then I'm afraid your scientific sources don't seem to check out. I'd like to be of more help but my SO's SO wants to use the computer right now and I have to go, otherwise he's gonna deny me dessert tonight. shit he's getting angry, really gtg!!
yikes