Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Debunking The Personality Myth Using Science

You draw attention to a real problem & they tell you to refer to A, if A is not applicable then they refer to B, if you fix B they refer you to A once more & so it continues.

This is accurate as fuck

I got this idea today, and I spent about 45 minutes on this project. I made a flowchart using science to debunk the personality myth.

Here is the final product.

View attachment 145967
I don't see anything scientific in a flow chart consisting entirely of opinion and bumper sticker slogans.

Last edited:
I read their thread about this chart and according to IT, being nice isn't a personality trait.

If I tell jokes all the time, I'm the funny guy. If I do good things, I'm a good guy. But if I'm nice to people am I not a nice guy? You're telling me that being nice shouldn't be considered when evaluating my character? Why?

Based and sanspilled.

Not that I don't agree with this but where's the science?

it is over for many,many men

What if i have no personality, do i still lose

Personalitymaxxers roll out

Attachments

• ince.JPG
    ince.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 28
  • ince1.JPG
    ince1.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 28
actually high iq

that star counter went off the charts, eh?

You draw attention to a real problem & they tell you to refer to A, if A is not applicable then they refer to B, if you fix B they refer you to A once more & so it continues.

retarded but still lol'd