Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Decent Looking White Guys Are Living Incel Now? [VIDEO]

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
Says he got zero matches on tinder after using it for 3-4 months. I find that hard to believe even I get some matches on a rare occasion. Is this really the situation in the USA where average looking white guys can't find anything at all?

he must be 4'11" or some shit lol if that was true

I did't get any matches either after swiping right for a month.

Just as what snowflakes getting offended over seems to increase daily so does the odds of decent looking white guys being incel.

I had no idea Tinder was that bad. I never used it because I know I wouldn't have a shot but if this is for real then I'm wondering where does Tinder get its user base at all

I will never try Tinder seriously

juicy upper eyelid exposure, his pics might autistic selfies for his tinder profile, or he lives in a very bad city for sub8males tinder wise

wow if he gets 0 matches i might get -200 matches

JFL at women

Online dating is fucking brutal.

why is he hotboxing his car with a cigarette lol

80/20 israel

I believe him. He looks about average, but in this day and age, if you're even a little bit "off", average looks can't recover that. All of you crying 'fakecel' can fuck off, looks aren't everything and hypergamy is far worse than you think. Of course you have to look good, but if you aren't super handsome, then you also need to be neurotypical superficial cardboard-cutout filth that the female's child mind won't be scared away by.

he must be 4'11" or some shit lol if that was true

Yeah he has to be a midget.
His face is like average.
JFL at this Low IQ thread by OP

I've heard that in the US white girls just like black men and Chad.
Perhaps for this reason that many white men go crazy and go out shooting at some crowd

I had no idea Tinder was that bad. I never used it because I know I wouldn't have a shot but if this is for real then I'm wondering where does Tinder get its user base at all

When it started, average guys were doing OK according to people I talked with. However, that didn’t last long and it’s getting worse each year. Tinder will soon have an option where women can choose to have it so only they can initiate convos with matches. Guys think “easy sex” but are fighting an uphill battle that’s getting steeper to the point where they’re mountain climbing.

No, I believe him.

He is a 6/10 face wise, not enough where hypergamy is on ultra high and there are male models tier guys there with professional pics.

He would do decent in real life assuming 5'11+, he needs to get a stylish haircut because honestly I've seen male models who look like him.

This guy is just an autist assuming he's not 5'8 or below. Nothing compared to a truecel.

Hell this guy in Asia would be legit slayer

I have a hard time beliveing he actually got 0 matches, though I have no difficulty believing he wouldn't do well on Tinder at all. In the moment when he zooms out to adjust the camera around the 1 minute mark, he actually looks a lot worse for some weird reason. If all his Tinder pics look like this zoomed out version, then yeah, it's over for him on Tinder, though I imagine he would at least still get a few matches. The only other possibility I can think of is if he put something like "5'7" on his profile or posted all group pictures of himself being mogged by Chad.

He mogs me so fucking much.

This guy is either:

1.) only swiping really hot girls
2.) an extreme manlet...but if he is I doubt he's putting his height in his bio so it's likely #1

I've known OBJECTIVELY worse looking guys that manage to get a match here and there.

Last edited:
I've heard that in the US white girls just like Tyrone and Chad.

Perhaps for this reason that many white men go crazy and go out shooting at some crowd

Fixed.

If you're sub Michael B Jordan in looks as a black man you will struggle.

You guys are really overrating this guy.

Tinder has obviously tweaked it's backend recently. They are burying male profiles in the hope that men will spend money on the premium services.

Guys, if you think you're incel based solely on your lack of tinder matches, then you need to get out into the real world before you consign yourself to the incel life. Do this BEFORE you reach 25 or you will be fucked anyway.

This guy is just an autist assuming he's not 5'8 or below. Nothing compared to a truecel.
I notice he looks around a lot in the video. Like he's paranoid. Definitely has strange mannerisms

Tinder has obviously tweaked it's backend recently. They are burying male profiles in the hope that men will spend money on the premium services.

Guys, if you think you're incel based solely on your lack of tinder matches, then you need to get out into the real world before you consign yourself to the incel life. Do this BEFORE you reach 25 or you will be fucked anyway.

Agreed, Tinder really just verifies if you are Chad or not. You need to try in the real world to really discover how normal or ugly looking you actually are.

This video makes me a little skeptical, but it's definitely not as unlikely as it seems. I'd say my looks are about on par with this guy's. It's been years since I met up with someone from Tinder. I don't get matches anymore. The last match I got was a foreign exchange student who was only in my state for spring break. When we matched, she was 100 miles away. Stupid bitch. I was a retard who bought Tinder Gold and then downgraded to Plus, thinking those might give me an edge. Nope. Gold will show you who likes you, and it's as disappointing as you'd expect it to be. I use my superlikes on girls who are average, but not fat ... and nothing. I'm keeping Tinder until my subscription expires, because I paid for that shit, but I'm deleting it once it has.

painfully above average

this video means nothing.

hes not top 20%

I had no idea Tinder was that bad.

It's not that bad/extreme, no.

The guy isn't all that good looking, but definitely good looking enough to get dates on Tinder. I know plenty of average looking guys who slay on Tinder. Maybe hypergamy isn't as bad where I live.

Not a truecel by any standard. But I believe him. On tinder he would need perfect pictures, maybe even photoshopped ones, and something in his pics/ bio that would convey high status such as a great job.

There can be different reasons, not just face.

Facewise he is a chadlite.

May be

1. his frame is fucked up
2. he is short
3. he has shit tier pics on tinder
4. extremely low status (i.e. he is a fucking plumber)

You have to be a perfect chad to get laid in 2018.

He's ugly tbh. Just has good hair, but bad skull structure and terrible nose.

he probably is from west coast USA
image.jpg

as you can see it is an incel hotspot
as well as Toronto in Canada, Sydney in Austrailia, these places can compete with London, UK and west European cities generally as incel hotspots

I notice how, again, I am first person in long thread to actually mention this. Incels are still really ignorant on this stuff, it's fucking mind-blowing

6.5 guy with NT mannerisms, NT voice, everything fine and gets no matches. i already commented here but i'm just amazed. just nuke earth tbh, even this guy who's completely normal AND above average gets nothing. holy fuck.

6.5 guy with NT mannerisms, NT voice, everything fine and gets no matches. i already commented here but i'm just amazed. just nuke earth tbh, even this guy who's completely normal AND above average gets nothing. holy fuck.

It’s mainstream now...

impossible not to get at least 1 match

he's 6/10 tho but good voice

Kek, he is my looksmatch.
If he gets no matches then I must have no fucking chance.

he's a fakecel on a slump, oh boo hoo he can't get matches but bet he has gotten a girlfriend, kissed, etc. (didn't watch the vid but I don't care all those whiny normies are attention seeking)

Says he got zero matches on tinder after using it for 3-4 months. I find that hard to believe even I get some matches on a rare occasion. Is this really the situation in the USA where average looking white guys can't find anything at all?

The situation in the USA is completely unsustainable if even guys like that are struggling. Holy fuck.

he probably is from west coast USA
image.jpg

as you can see it is an incel hotspot
as well as Toronto in Canada, Sydney in Austrailia, these places can compete with London, UK and west European cities generally as incel hotspots

I notice how, again, I am first person in long thread to actually mention this. Incels are still really ignorant on this stuff, it's fucking mind-blowing

This is the map that I use. Singles from ages 20-34:

20-34-relative.png

I've posted this map before but it's worth posting again.

LARP phaggot, it would be impossible for him to get 0 fucking matches in 4 fucking months lmao

This is the map that I use. Singles from ages 20-34:

20-34-relative.png

I've posted this map before but it's worth posting again.
yeh it's definitely getting worse, everywhere

on the east coast it's still bearable, if you don't mind going after older 'milf' types but yeah this is blackpilling shit. And urgent and serious also.

Good to know you're aware of the serious gender-ratio blackpill, other incel idiots more often than not are blissfully unaware of it.

I've heard that in the US white girls just like black men and Chad.

No, white girls like Tyrone and Chad, EVERYONE likes Tyrone and Chad. If you're just your average looking black guy then white girls will laugh at you in your face if you even dare approach them. Black girls aren't much nicer about rejecting either mind you.

Not true at all. He looks better than me and I get some matches