Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dechadification

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★

hating chads is low iq

I don’t see any Chad bashing

I don’t like this post
:feelsbaton:

He's still a Chad JFL mogs me from pluto to niburu

Why doesn’t he get on minoxidil or something? I wouldn’t be surprised if he coincidentally starts to focus on math now

His followers on social media will start to drop as the norwood progresses

Facial bones still intact though

im right, hating someone for how they look is exactly what we complain about women doing, yet here you are doing that
So because they hate us we can't hate them :soy: :soy: :soy:

So because they hate us we can't hate them :soy: :soy: :soy:
do chads hate you? i've not had that experience. ive had plenty of women be utterly cruel to me, but for the most part attractive males treat me well/normal

Still mogs me into another galaxy though

do chads hate you? i've not had that experience. ive had plenty of women be utterly cruel to me, but for the most part attractive males treat me well/normal
Don't care if they hate me or not. They are having sex and on purpose excluding us from being able to interact with women etc by monopolizing social events and fucking our looksmatches. These degenerate swine are the reason we are incels in the first place. I don't care if Chads are the nicest people on earth I will still hate them. Stop this worship man.

Don't care if they hate me or not. They are having sex and on purpose excluding us from being able to interact with women etc by monopolizing social events and fucking our looksmatches. These degenerate swine are the reason we are incels in the first place. I don't care if Chads are the nicest people on earth I will still hate them. Stop this worship man.
i'm not worshipping anyone you delusional nutcase. hating someone for how they look is low iq foid thinking
the ones pumping and dumping 100s of foids you still like them?
who said anything about liking?
and if you were born chad would you really just fuck 1 girl only in your looksmatch? dont even pretend you would

i'm not worshipping anyone you delusional nutcase. hating someone for how they look is low iq foid thinking
Ok fine if you want to not hate Chads for how they look FINE but I will continue to do so.

Ok fine if you want to not hate Chads for how they look FINE but I will continue to do so.
you have my permission and well-wishings to remain as stupid as you wish to

hating chads is low iq
Hating chads is cool, man. Get with the program alright they deserve to get knocked down peg if possible for the sake of fairness.

It's insane how much of a difference hair makes.

He could just change his hairstyle to some shit to hide that receding hairline. Still chad bones > incel bones.

Hardly. He still looks great.

Mogs me from a higher dimension still

he deserve to loose his head not his hair.
High IQ

Still mogs me.

What is up with that line he has in his hair on the right pic? I have the same thing.

What is up with that line he has in his hair on the right pic? I have the same thing.

Hey Guys, VirginAutistManlet from MorePlatesMoreDates bringing you another video, in this video I'm going to talk about miniaturization of the hair follicles on the male scalp, as you can see Pietro Boselli has clearly obtained complete miniaturization of about 30 to 40 thousand hair follicles, now this is why I talk about preventative measures to avoid hair loss, as most guys wont know they're going bald until they've already experienced miniaturization of at least 20 to 30 thousand follicles. Anyway that's it for this video, if you liked the video, please comment, rate and subscribe, and in my next video I'll talk about preventative measures for slowing down or preventing miniaturization of the hair follicle.

Hey Guys, VirginAutistManlet from MorePlatesMoreDates bringing you another video, in this video I'm going to talk about miniaturization of the hair follicles on the male scalp, as you can see Pietro Boselli has clearly obtained complete miniaturization of about 30 to 40 thousand hair follicles, now this is why I talk about preventative measures to avoid hair loss, as most guys wont know they're going bald until they've already experienced miniaturization of at least 20 to 30 thousand follicles. Anyway that's it for this video, if you liked the video, please comment, rate and subscribe, and in my next video I'll talk about preventative measures for slowing down or preventing miniaturization of the hair follicle.
Lmao i've seen this dude's videos, he's a huge roided manlet with canon delts.

Reminder that bald chad is still chad, haircopercels

Absolute lifefuel. Fucking chad cunt

im right, hating someone for how they look is exactly what we complain about women doing, yet here you are doing that
I hate Chads and Chadlites because of how they behave, not because of how they look. They pound my looksmatch for fun thus making her engage in hypergamy, unwilling to settle, and knocking me out of the game. If they stuck to their Stacys and let me have a fair shot with my looksmatch, there would be no problem, but noooo they gotta fuck me over. I would not piss in a Chads mouth if his tongue was on fire.