Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Decided to look up the some of the beckys in my workplace on facebook

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
I wish the chad meme was fake, but holy fuck i cant even, two which i looked up both have chad boyfriends with chiseled jaws.

Im sure if i did i search on all the 20-30 yr old foids in my workplace they would all have chads aswell. :feelskek: :feelskek:

It's reality-bending, Isnt it?

jfl at using normiebook.

i deleted my account after seeing that shit i raged so hard, i had it deactivated because i only reactivate it to spy on the normscum sometimes.
I deactivated mine for the same reason, seeing these normalfilth having fun and enjoying life was too much, I fucking hate normalscum so fucking much. Anyway I feel much better now I don't use normiebook.

daily reminder that chad is settling for becky and that stacy is fucking some random millionaire/popular guy

I wish the chad meme was fake, but holy fuck i cant even, two which i looked up both have chad boyfriends with chiseled jaws.

Im sure if i did i search on all the 20-30 yr old foids in my workplace they would all have chads aswell. :feelskek: :feelskek:
There aren't that many chads to go around. Those disgusting used cunts share them together.

There aren't that many chads to go around. Those disgusting used cunts share them together.

youd be suprised tbh, most uk couples its chad + becky or normie + landwhale.

its rare to see a stacy tbh

youd be suprised tbh, most uk couples its chad + becky or normie + landwhale.

its rare to see a stacy tbh
Maybe because uk foids live unhealthy lifestyles.

Maybe because uk foids live unhealthy lifestyles.

yep, when i used to work overnighters at my job i would have to walk past a bunch of foids and chads going into pubs/ acting degenerately on fri/sat, was pretty suicide inducing

yep, when i used to work overnighters at my job i would have to walk past a bunch of foids and chads going into pubs/ acting degenerately on fri/sat, was pretty suicide inducing
I hope they get liver cancer and std's that can't be treated with antibiotics because they've built up a resistance to it from being medicated too many times.

They are either dating chad or having one night stands with Chad.
It never began for sub 8 men

I don't understand this world

I hope they get liver cancer and std's that can't be treated with antibiotics because they've built up a resistance to it from being medicated too many times.

90% of them were always drunk and the staceys were clinging to the chad like they wanted to fuck them on the sidewalk, drunk people piss me off so fast especially degenerates.

make me glad that i do early mornings now instead of nights
jfl at wageslaving too tbh

beats being homeless i guess
They are either dating chad or having one night stands with Chad.
It never began for sub 8 men

funny thing is that one of the becky's is only 5/10 at best yet she has a chad

90% of them were always drunk and the staceys were clinging to the chad like they wanted to fuck them on the sidewalk, drunk people piss me off so fast especially degenerates.

make me glad that i do early mornings now instead of nights
I'd call them used whores every time I see them on my way, we need to start slut shaming these whores.

Did you expect they date sub7men? Go in any random bar. You can tell by the chin who will walk home with a foid. The black pill is based on interpre of dating app data and empirical evidence from daily life observation. Men with no chin are fucked on the daiting market and thus will never have the opportunity to fuck.

Cuckbook is massive suicidefuel. I can only handle about two hours of it every couple of years.

Did you expect they date sub7men? Go in any random bar. You can tell by the chin who will walk home with a foid. The black pill is based on interpre of dating app data and empirical evidence from daily life observation. Men with no chin are fucked on the daiting market and thus will never have the opportunity to fuck.

my chin is literally non existant its like i dont even have a jaw, thats why i have heavy stubble, now i just look like a homeless person instead

Now that you mention it on normiebook I don't think I've ever seen a picture of a woman with a chinless man like us... at least not on any woman's facebook page.

Now that you mention it on normiebook I don't think I've ever seen a picture of a woman with a chinless man like us... at least not on any woman's facebook page.

thinking about shaving my beard and just embracing the subhumanity, better than a soy beard

No need for more suicidefuel.

I deactivated mine for the same reason, seeing these normalfilth having fun and enjoying life was too much, I fucking hate normalscum so fucking much. Anyway I feel much better now I don't use normiebook.
There is no reason to be on social media as an incel. It only brings pain