Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Decoding zoomer communications for boomers of the world's intelligence agencies

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
Hello, boomer. Great that you're getting blackpilled at work. Now, on to the point.

Boomers (a term that for zoomers is loose, and can mean anything from 30+ to 70+) communicate differently than their counterparts, zoomers.

I'll demonstrate with an example:

I LOVE ISRAEL
The boomer typing this would mean something along these lines: I'm glad that the jewish people finally got some respite after decades of persecution. They were kicked out of over 109 countries, and that's awful by the people that kicked them out.

Now the zoomer would refer to something different. Almost every thing a zoomer says is wrapped in 5 levels of irony and some of the levels are unironic. So here's what a zoomer might mean by saying "I LOVE ISRAEL"

-6000000? That seems like a lot. Idk.
- I don't really care about the Israel-it's surrounding countries conflict, I just want to smoke weed and skateboard.
- Why does it hurt when i coom 4 too long?
-I love the joker, I hate women.
- I hope black pill presentations doesn't actually think I'm gay.

There you have it, "steve" or whatever your alias is. Now you might be better at detecting when a zoomer wants to commit acts of terrorism (or is "just" (("'meming"'))).

/love.dad

sent from my iphone

Last edited:
you are a high level memer, impresses me every time

didn't read because hard to read on fast banana dark

I'd sarcrifice my first born to save Einon
didn't read because hard to read on fast banana dark
Just use your cursor theory

this would be racist if niggers could read

not a single letter

Dear FBIcels I am a full time virgin, I barely leave the house except to buy groceries. Thus I am a great candidate for translating zoomerspeak, as I have an almost indispensable amount of free time.

Dear FBIcels I am a full time virgin, I barely leave the house except to buy groceries. Thus I am a great candidate for translating zoomerspeak, as I have an almost indispensable amount of free time.
Great side hustle