Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [DED SRS]Short anogenital distance(distance between anus and balls) is a genuine death sentence

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Remember about posting the taintpill on another thread:
[Image: Human_male_anogenital_distance_graph.jpg]

I'm being serious. Taint length correlates with reproductive success more than fWHR or looks.

Quote:The taint length is twice as long in men as it is in women.

But the same way men have more variance in height than women...men have more variance in taint length.

Men with shorter than average taint lengths have less sperm and are less virile. They are the nonreproductive incels who's dicks are set lower on their body closer to their ass, because there's very little chance they will ever use them as anything other than a waste remover.

Let me repeat, if your dick is close to your ass it is nothing more than a piss hose.

In males head circumference correlated positively with AGD.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22314982

In male rodents, anogenital distance (AGD) –the distance form the anus to the genitals–reflects the pups exposure to testosterone and other androgens during prenatal development and also predicts later reproductive

success. These results, from a study of young healthy men living in Rochester NY, suggest that this is also true in young healthy men and that the androgenic environment during early fetal life exerts a fundamental
influence on both AGD and adult sperm counts in humans, as demonstrated in rodents
http://shswan.com/2012/09/shorter-anogen...t-al-2011/

from http://lookism.net/Thread-Just-lol-if-yo...-05-inches

basically if you have a short anogenital distance you are low prenatal t aka it is over for you. you need 2 inches minimum taint length to be considered a man.

What made me realise it is even more over for taintcels is this urban dictionary definition of chad.
chad
The region between the balls and the arse-hole; can be an erogenous zone for some.

Girl: I was fingering that part between his balls and his arse and there was shit there.
Everyone listening remained silent but later laughed among themselves:

'Eww! He had a shitty chad.'
When you measure your dick, you don't start at the arse hole and include the chad; you risk getting shit on your measuring tape.
#taint#gooch

iu
iu
iu

IT IS SO FUCKING OVER
YOU CANT CHEAT GENETICS. EVEN IF YOU AUGMENT YOUR FACIAL BONES WITH SURGERY AND RAISE YOUR TESTS LEVELS WITH ROIDS YOU CANT HIDE YOUR PATHETICALLY SHORT TAINT FROM WOMEN.

WOMEN ARE FUCKING EUGENIC SCANNING MACHINES. THEY EVALUATE YOUR GENES WITH 100% ACCURACY

i once was in bed with a woman naked and ready to go then she took out a ruler and measured my taint and left when it was only an inch and a half

This is some next level trolling and spam. NGL this thread is pretty funny though.

i once was in bed with a woman naked and ready to go then she took out a ruler and measured my taint and left when it was only an inch and a half
this is why they always lick your balls before you go balls deep. if your taint is small they will just give you a handjob and leave without ever calling back

brutal goochpill

This thread needs to be pinned.

Tfw all these new pills

silly inkels care about wrist size and length between ass and cock

Shitpill,dogpill and now taintpill.Where do we go from here?

I actually shat a bit on my balls today but I was titled forward

Im a big fan of rationalization of dimorphic-gender-specific traits

But this post is sooooo fucking :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Im a big fan of rationalization of dimorphic-gender-specific traits

But this post is sooooo fucking :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
incels around the globe are measuring this shit right now and are feeling suicidal because of it:feelskek:
I actually shat a bit on my balls today but I was titled forward
this is the ultimate debunk of "weed is a fakecel" tbh ngl

Last edited:
Just cut ur balls off so that distance will be infinite.

FaceandTaintLength

Can confirm this is BULLSHIT

I have a 4.5 inch taint and yet i am here on this fucking forum instead of being worshipped as the chad i am

Taintpill doesn't exist

I have a 4.5 inch taint and yet i am here on this fucking forum instead of being worshipped as the chad i am

Taintpill doesn't exist
it is like height. it is a requirement but not everything

and i guarantee you measured wrong

Taintpill doesn't exist

How did "you" even managed to measure that distance? :feelskek:

Brutal

It's finally over for short-distance-between-asshole-and-ballsack-cels

This made me laugh. Thanks, OP.

It's over if every bit of your body isn't as perfect as possible

Take the taintpill

Do you measure from anus until balls or until dick?

I just tried to measure myself using a mirror. It's very difficult to see where the ball sack starts especially when you're a hairy mo fo like me. Think I'm just over 2 inches. Lifefuel tbh :feelzez:

I just tried to measure myself using a mirror. It's very difficult to see where the ball sack starts especially when you're a hairy mo fo like me. Think I'm just over 2 inches. Lifefuel tbh :feelzez:
good job...it is average and you could compete in pre tinder era

3 inches is the new standard circa 2019

Taintpill doesn't exist
If you had to measure then you was thinking it could be legit.

it is like height. it is a requirement but not everything

and i guarantee you measured wrong

So what you're saying is I should put it first line in my tinder profile instead of 6'2 like chad would?

I bet I'll get 100 matches a day

How did "you" even managed to measure that distance? :feelskek:

This is some fucking serious shit man you can't know if you were born to be an alpha male if you don't get a tape measure, spread your cheeks and find out the truth

yeah
pics or larp TBH

bitch do you have taint envy?
Or do you just want to see my pics?

I would make some comment about homosexuality but last time I called someone out for homoerotic shit on here, I got a warning

Are you fucking serious?

@FaceandHFD tell this bitch that this is a serious study into masculinity

anusballdistancepill shits me.

So what you're saying is I should put it first line in my tinder profile instead of 6'2 like chad would?

I bet I'll get 100 matches a day

This is some fucking serious shit man you can't know if you were born to be an alpha male if you don't get a tape measure, spread your cheeks and find out the truth

bitch do you have taint envy?
Or do you just want to see my pics?

I would make some comment about homosexuality but last time I called someone out for homoerotic shit on here, I got a warning

Are you fucking serious?

@FaceandHFD tell this bitch that this is a serious study into masculinity
peak autism..dou you realise that claiming a 4inches long taint is like claiming to have a 12inches long dick over the net? hard to believe and the probability you measured wrong is higher.

Last edited:
Fake news. You probably work for CNN.

@Doug this shit is more accurate than wrist size for measuring frame.

there is no fat or muscle to fraud your taInt length

It's over for balls reach asshole cels.

View attachment 107087
peak autism..dou you realise that claiming a 4inches long taint is like claiming to have a 12inches long dick over the net? hard to believe and the probability you measured wrong is higher.

I have measured multiple times - around 10 to 11cm; using your guide as 3: AGD above

WTF reason do I have to lie about this?

I'm still an incel, not particularly chadly in any other way and obviously being here I haven't benefited from having a fucking ALPHA LEVEL TAINT in my life

also, I'm obv. not going to actually put it in my Tinder bio ffs. I'm not autistic (aside from measuring my taint length which ngl is pretty autistic anyway)

I have measured multiple times - around 10 to 11cm; using your guide as 3: AGD above

WTF reason do I have to lie about this?

I'm still an incel, not particularly chadly in any other way and obviously being here I haven't benefited from having a fucking ALPHA LEVEL TAINT in my life

also, I'm obv. not going to actually put it in my Tinder bio ffs. I'm not autistic (aside from measuring my taint length which ngl is pretty autistic anyway)
damn.
i know it is too autistic for tinder, but including your taint length(maybe with some verified pics?) on your bio here will let low t cucktears soyboys know not to fucking mess with you because you are a high t impulsive dark triad psychopathic incel(chad brain tbh ngl), a ticking time-bomb they shouldn't confront.