Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ded srs, shouldnt we fight eachother less and be more civil?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
I know we have a lot of disagreements. But shouldnt we fight less and be less hostile towards eachother?
At the end of the day our lives are rotting, torturous garbage. We cant even be one big community.

Stop calling everyone fakecels or cucks tbh. Also we need to accept mentalcels as incels. When i say X is mentalcel, i dont mean that in an offensive way. Just to point out that its not 100% your looks. Sure a mentalcel have higher chance to ascend but he is still incel.

Stfu fakecel

Ye, npc’s fight/argue and compete with each other all the time for monetary gains. We’re all on the same boat here

Ye, npc’s fight/argue and compete with each other all the time for monetary gains. We’re all on the same boat here
Couldn't have said it better
My

There will alwas be infighting here. I don't mind though. It's entertaining. Especially if @Colvin76 is involved.

Not really, i can safely say that i never tried to get adopted from the dog shelter.

never fought with anyone on this forum.
well except @LastGerman when we argued about the driverlicensepill

Wtf are you on about I literally never see any people arguing or anything like that. You fucking stupid cunt.

We should fight against females, when they are defeated we can start fighting each other

Nigga I know you’re not making this thread after insulting me

51323185 339C 424A 8B64 557049703059
6559162F F2FE 485B B6A3 9BAF053516E1
“Stop insulting people”
“We should stop calling people fakecels and let in mentalcels”
Imma slap yo bitch ass up if you don't shut up on god.
Ion kno wut u takin bout cuz

The day that we stop fighting each other, is the day that the beta-uprising begins.

Is the internet :/

Idc but to many fakecels here
20200221 135910

fuck greycels though

defending urself against attacks is not fighting, its defending urself.
if you never called me names to begin with, i would never have been rude to you.
You started it. You literally @ted me in “who is the lowest IQ poster in the forum”
C0F96031 FC79 4674 8368 BC89805012C8
“You started it” *calls me a moron*

You started it. You literally @ted me in “who is the lowest IQ poster in the forum”
View attachment 227776“You started it” *calls me a moron*
that was after u had called me a cuck for disagreeing with you. calling me retarded and shit for not believing dogs>8/10 males in the future
and telling me u would beat me up.
you started it lmao wtf

Didn’t read

that was after u had called me a cuck for disagreeing with you. calling me retarded and shit for not believing dogs>8/10 males in the future
and telling me u would beat me up.
you started it lmao wtf
Cope to oblivion. First of all that’s not true, and 2nd of all the thing you mentioned happened WEEKS beforehand. You basically brought this shit out of the blue.

Cope to oblivion. First of all that’s not true, and 2nd of all the thing you mentioned happened WEEKS beforehand. You basically brought this shit out of the blue.
you need to realize calling people "cucks" (one of the most looked down upon things and worst insult in this community) is not something you randomly do because you disagree with me, but you did.
show some respect for other peoples arguments. call my argument retarded, but dont call me a bluepilled soy cuck for disagreeing. that is so uncalled for and just splits the community for no reason.

you need to realize calling people "cucks" (one of the most looked down upon things and worst insult in this community) is not something you randomly do because you disagree with me, but you did.
show some respect for other peoples arguments. call my argument retarded, but dont call me a bluepilled soy cuck for disagreeing. that is so uncalled for and just splits the community for no reason.
stfu nigger idc point being u @ted me out of random on a thread called "lowest IQ poster" and called me a moron when we hadn't have even interacted in weeks.

stfu nigger idc point being u @ted me out of random on a thread called "lowest IQ poster" and called me a moron when we hadn't have even interacted in weeks.
keep coping, you are the hostile one then being suprised when people dont like it. ooh im so bad i treat you how you treated me, wow!

OP asks users to be more civil, only to get into a fight with another member shortly after. Another typical day on incels.co.

keep coping, you are the hostile one then being suprised when people dont like it. ooh im so bad i treat you how you treated me, wow!
>Haven't spoken a word in WEEKS
>Randomly @'s me on a thread for drama and calls me a moron for no reason

Not even the issue tbh, the issue is you turning around not 5 hours later and going
"We need to stop insulting people and calling people fakecel and stuff and like we need to let in mentalcels"
Especially after you calling me a "Volcel"
oh and btw in the argument you mentioned, you insulted me just as much if not more you "Gymmaxxed incel that could kill me"

We need to keep ourselves entertained though

>Haven't spoken a word in WEEKS
>Randomly @'s me on a thread for drama and calls me a moron for no reason

Not even the issue tbh, the issue is you turning around not 5 hours later and going
"We need to stop insulting people and calling people fakecel and stuff and like we need to let in mentalcels"
Especially after you calling me a "Volcel"
oh and btw in the argument you mentioned, you insulted me just as much if not more you "Gymmaxxed incel that could kill me"
defending yourself against insults is not starting anything boyo.
you said u would beat me up, i told you the fact that a skinnyfat person aint beating me up. where did i say i could kill you? quote?

defending yourself against insults is not starting anything boyo.
you said u would beat me up, i told you the fact that a skinnyfat person aint beating me up. where did i say i could kill you? quote?
you said you are a "Gymaxxed incel and could kill me".

Also you insulted me first cope u bitch

Drama.co never ceases to amaze me :feelsPop:

lying scumbag. hope it makes u feel better
>Lying scumbag
"We shouldn't fight eachother and call eachother names"

u are a retardlossus

Just don’t engage in fruitless arguments theory

we fight about stupid meme threads and trolls anyways

I agree with you except regarding "mentalcels". while you say we are on the same boat, but consider that these mentalcels are very often fakecels who are not even close to us in terms of failo.

I only fight whiteknights and cucks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back