Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Deep down, did your mind truly register the fact that you are ugly?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's so weird. I have so many physical flaws, I keep getting reminded of them, and yet my mind keeps coping and forgetting this every now and then.

Look at this: Apparently this is how my hair has looked for a few years now. Somehow I was coping and didn't really face the fact that I am actually a fucking bald man.

On top of that I have incurable fucking acne on my face and head, fucked up teeth and even some fake ones (even front ones), I'm fat, very unhealthy, weak, halitosis, narrow shoulders/wrists, bulbous nose. Add to that some form high-functioning autism maybe, an avoidant personality and some other mental stuff. I'm a fucking freak. And I'm still young-ish, 10 years from now it's gonna be fucking horrible.

It takes years to comprehend.
It's not mere body dismorphia when you are objectively ugly

I don't consider myself ugly, yet i am definitely below average.
My 4 inch penis isn't attractive. My 5'6 height is not attractive. My conservative view is not attractive. My hobbies and general interests are not attractive. My autism and social anxiety are not attractive. My lack of a proper jaw and chin are not attractive. Me being a 20 year old adult KHHV is not attractive.

List could go on.
None of those are attractive to a woman

Ewww. JFL, if I think you’re head is disgusting, imagine what foids, the gender that’s suppose to mate with you thinks? Never began brocel, sorry.

I don't consider myself ugly, yet i am definitely below average.
My 4 inch penis isn't attractive. My 5'6 height is not attractive. My conservative view is not attractive. My hobbies and general interests are not attractive. My autism and social anxiety are not attractive. My lack of a proper jaw and chin are not attractive. Me being a 20 year old adult KHHV is not attractive.

List could go on.
None of those are attractive to a woman
A girl could have all that and still have many people after her. Well, except for the 4 inch penis part.

And they fucking complain about inequality. Even in this shithole country of mine people started spouting feminist bullshit. Jesus fucking Christ.
Ewww. JFL, if I think you’re head is disgusting, imagine what foids, the gender that’s suppose to mate with you thinks? Never began brocel, sorry.
It used to be worse, the acne isn't at its full strength at the moment.

A girl could have all that and still have many people after her. Well, except for the 4 inch penis part.
Wrong. A "girl" could have all of those, AND a 4 inch penis (she's trans) and she'd still get attention, love and sex from men.

just another day in the life of a man
you could fix the hair, with ten times the effort, time and money wasted than a woman would need to fix her flaws
but you wonder if it's even worth it
you have my goondolences, bro

I never felt comfortable with my looks

Yes, I can't even look myself into the mirror anymore

Yeah I was told I was ugly many times when I was young so I know that I am ugly

Before middle school when I was consistently called ugly, I always knew how ugly I was because I always have hated looking at my face in the mirrors it always filled me with rage.

Last time you posted your hairline, it wasn't that bad.

I'm an ugly subhuman. I can no longer delude myself into thinking I look anything other than hideous.

It's so weird. I have so many physical flaws, I keep getting reminded of them, and yet my mind keeps coping and forgetting this every now and then.

Look at this: Apparently this is how my hair has looked for a few years now. Somehow I was coping and didn't really face the fact that I am actually a fucking bald man.

On top of that I have incurable fucking acne on my face and head, fucked up teeth and even some fake ones (even front ones), I'm fat, very unhealthy, weak, halitosis, narrow shoulders/wrists, bulbous nose. Add to that some form high-functioning autism maybe, an avoidant personality and some other mental stuff. I'm a fucking freak. And I'm still young-ish, 10 years from now it's gonna be fucking horrible.

Fuck no
I'm still a 6/10 to myself in the mirror, even though I'm still a 3/10 KV

I analyzed my face and now I am sure, that it's over

I sometimes forget what I look like.
I cope hard.

The norwood reaper is an unforgiving force, he shows no mercy.

Its fucking over for us baldingcels. I just shave it and i feel a lot better

I cope and tell myself I’m not