Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Deep down, foids feel ashamed of their hypergamous nature

O

Over4Mexicels

Banned
-
They know too well their hypergamous nature creates a lot of miserable men. They're ashamed of it to a degree, but since foids are more animalistic than men, they can't control their biological insticts. They're bound to be slaves to inner cravings. That is, to be Chad's whore.

This is the reason of why they give blue pill advises, it's their coping mechanism to lift the burden of their hypergamous nature of their shoulders. Just as narcos & criminal scum donate to the poor in order to feel morally cleansed, or just as normies go to church so they can start anew, women do this so they can feel good about themselves.

if this ugly unnatractive male would improve his personality I'm SURE I'd be able to supress my biology.... This is what goes trough their head when they give you bs bluepill advises

As for cucks, they're just parroting whatever m'ladies want them to parrot

That's why we have to shame them and make them feel like rostie whores if they don't become submissive to their looksmatches and get the chad dick out their mouths.

That's why we have to shame them and make them feel like rostie whores if they don't become submissive to their looksmatches and get the chad dick out their mouths.

Yes, the treatment must be harsh, it has to be harsh today so the future becomes painless

If they do I sure as hell can't tell. They all must be excellent actresses. We absolutely should shame them although they'll most likely continue to not give a fuck and pleasure other men for eternity like the whores they are. Over.

Last edited:
If they do I sure as hell can't tell. They all must be excellent actresses. We absolutely should shame them although they'll most likely continue to not give a fuck and pleasure other men for eternity like the whores they are. Over.

They allocate those feelings of guiltiness into blue pill advices for ugly/low value males so they can feel morally good about themselves. "I just fucked aggresive and abusive Chad instead of depressed Beta Billy, who is a really humble & considerated guy, I'll just tell him that there's always someone for everyone so I can feel good..." This is how a foid thinks when she's whoring around. So when a guy snaps and commit suicide/mass shootings, she'll virtue signal that she was always there giving him uplifting counselling

Them feeling guilty doesn't mean they'll stop doing it. Just as criminals won't stop doing criminal activities for the sake of their victim's well being. Society & normative regulations need to intervene to stop criminals for doing criminal activities. The same should applies against foids' hypergamous behaviours.

I ageee with this to a certain extent, but a very limited extent

They allocate those feelings of guiltiness into blue pill advices for ugly/low value males so they can feel morally good about themselves. "I just fucked aggresive and abusive Chad instead of depressed Beta Billy, who is a really humble & considerated guy, I'll just tell him that there's always someone for everyone so I can feel good..." This is how a foid thinks when she's whoring around. So when a guy snaps and commit suicide/mass shootings, she'll virtue signal that she was always there giving him uplifting counselling

Them feeling guilty doesn't mean they'll stop doing it. Just as criminals won't stop doing criminal activities for the sake of their victim's well being. Society & normative regulations need to intervene to stop criminals for doing criminal activities. The same should applies against foids' hypergamous behaviours.
Indeed. This is why women were once/should be controlled and should be owned as property in ALL areas of the world. EVERY man should be able to have one. Perceived "low tier" males shouldn't have to rot alone while all women go for the same overprivileged and ungrateful dickheads. Fuck genetics.

Last edited:
They're simply conforming and doing whatever makes them feel the most validation and perceived social success. Its part of their nature. This is a problem of society and won't be fixed until everything collapses.

Most foids are not self-aware enough to feel shame.
They can only be shamed by peer pressure.