Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Deep down I feel such pain and loneliness, I am a failure at life.

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
I am 29 and I am a total failure at life. I have absolutely no talents, no accomplishments, no friends, and no girlfriends. I am a virgin. I cannot even say, "At least I had fun in my youth." Other failures can say that at least. I cannot say, "At least I accomplished something" because I have accomplished nothing of value.

I feel such pain, the world is so empty to me. I have only one life and it is wasting away, my youth is flying away. The mental pain I feel feels physical. I feel that their is a weight on me, that is pushing me down.

you could still become somEone impoRtant if you have the courage

live stream yourself roping when your 30, fuck this clown world.

The most brutal pill of them all is realizing you missed out on your youth. People always describe their youth as "having fun, sleeping around, partying" and then settling and calming down later in life. We never had those years and we can never get it back even if we ascended.

I am 29 and I am a total failure at life. I have absolutely no talents, no accomplishments, no friends, and no girlfriends. I am a virgin. I cannot even say, "At least I had fun in my youth." Other failures can say that at least. I cannot say, "At least I accomplished something" because I have accomplished nothing of value.

I feel such pain, the world is so empty to me. I have only one life and it is wasting away, my youth is flying away. The mental pain I feel feels physical. I feel that their is a weight on me, that is pushing me down.
Try gymcelling.

Soyboy13

I am 29 and I am a total failure at life. I have absolutely no talents, no accomplishments, no friends, and no girlfriends. I am a virgin.

And no driver licence. Our penis is completely destroyed at this point.

For ppl like us we need to just give up any hopes of salvation. We have to live life the alternative way, whatever that means.

I feel your pain. Some days I just want to shout at the top of my lungs, wERewolf, and go fucking wild.

I'm 36...

At this point I'm way past the depression phase. It will get better trust me. Your sex drive will go down... And being incel would bother you less.

Past 30 the only thing to live for is getting revenge on the world.

Why not buy a hooker?
STDs. I don't have good health insurance even.

I'm 36...

At this point I'm way past the depression phase. It will get better trust me. Your sex drive will go down... And being incel would bother you less.
Damn I hope so

Dude you are just another one of millions of western males who are suffering, just wait, our time will come, things will crash and burn, just wait.

Driver license is a cope and a meme, jfl if you think it matters in 2019, women would rather fuck a broke aspiring artist looking like justin beiber than some engineer with a car
Dude you are just another one of millions of western males who are suffering, just wait, our time will come, things will crash and burn, just wait.
Cope, might not happen in our lifetime

Last edited:

Driver license is a cope and a meme, jfl if you think it matters in 2019, women would rather fuck a broke aspiring artis looking like justin beiber than some engineer with a car

Cope, might not happen in our lifetime

It will happen within the coming 20 years.

That is cope. Our time will likely never come. Look at the Gooks in Japan. Japan was the most based and pro-male nation. Now the men stay at home all day.

USA will end up like Japan. The government will likely provide financial support for men like us, and then we will just stay at home and rot away. That is what is happening already. The government will provide financial support b/c that is preferable to violence. So many men will just rot away and eventually rope. Suicide rates are up.

I used to have dreams. I used to dream big. Back in high school I used to dream that I would do big and great things. Now I can hardly pay the fucking rent.

I feel your pain. Some days I just want to shout at the top of my lungs, wERewolf, and go fucking wild.
/\ = glad i live rural!

Wtf is THAT sound?

Just a sick coyote! (Bro)

I’m getting tired of waiting it’s seems like forevER

I have a driver license. I can't see why so many of you have so much difficulty with it.
Getting a driver's license in most of Europe is much harder, time consuming and expensive than in America.

I'm 36...

I won't let life cuck me like that.

we all here are failures in the life so dont worry boyo