Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Deep down women are glad incels exist

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
What do you think is worse for foids? An ugly subhuman who has given up or and ugly subhuman who still tries to approach them? There's nothing more disgusting for foids than the sight of a ugly creature close to them. I can testify that for myself. Whenever I'm walking down the street and a foid is coming towards me from the other side, I can see the disgust in her eyes when she looks at me and the relief on her face when I decide to cross the street. Whenever I'm on the bus or the metro and there's an empty sit next to a foid, I can see the happiness on her face when I decide to sit far away from her. Most incels are like me. We don't approach the holes cause it's painful to see their reaction. Imagine if we weren't blackpilled. Imagine an army of ugly subhumans going out everyday talking to random girls and being nice to women in hope to get at least a few minutes of their attention. I guarantee you foids would become suicidal.

What do you think is worse for foids? An ugly subhuman who has given up or and ugly subhuman who still tries to approach them? There's nothing more disgusting for foids than the sight of a ugly creature close to them. I can testify that for myself. Whenever I'm walking down the street and a foid is coming towards me from the other side, I can see the disgust in her eyes when she looks at me and the relief on her face when I decide to cross the street. Whenever I'm on the bus or the metro and there's an empty sit next to a foid, I can see the happiness on her face when I decide to sit far away from her. Most incels are like me. We don't approach the holes cause it's painful to see their reaction. Imagine if we weren't blackpilled. Imagine an army of ugly subhumans going out everyday talking to random girls and being nice to women in hope to get at least a few minutes of their attention. I guarantee you foids would become suicidal.
I don't even notice sitting next to foids when I get the bus, usually I see nothing on a seat.

Many women still like being hit on and getting validation even if they will never say yes. Depends on the woman.

Exactly. Foids are glad that incels and especially MGTOWs exist. If everyone was bluepilled then subhumans would be approaching women all the time and that would drive foids crazy. We did a favor on them by taking us out of equation. They should be grateful to us.

women are only glad if we pay for their onlyfans

They are glad because they can visibly see how much better their lives are in comparison to ours. If anything they probably wish more normies were in the same socially unwanted position as incels so they could look down on more males and feel even better about their lives.

Ugly virgin men = more subscribers to her OnlyFans

That's the reason women want incels to exist.

ethnic and/or sub4: disgust

white and/or 4.5 and over: it gives them validation even if you get rejected