Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Deformed guy goes to college party.

XOR

XOR

Banned
-
This is shocking. True deformity here.

Deformity

Imagine actually trying to socialize like this. How do you even step outside?

SUPREME gentleman

I feel bad for him, everyone around him looks uncomfortable. I can't even imagine how mean a lot of people treat him. I remember seeing some interview with some guy who became deformed and he said a lot of people were rude and mean to him because of it.

Normies: "But euthanasia is bad"

I swear entire American education system is designed in a way to make it fun for Chad . Infact I would say that the entire Western world is designed around Chad's enjoyment.

American education system is good tho but there is culture is heaven for Chads.

I feel bad for him, everyone around him looks uncomfortable. I can't even imagine how mean a lot of people treat him. I remember seeing some interview with some guy who became deformed and he said a lot of people were rude and mean to him because of it.

You can see how he's trying to be "social" despite his deformity. Those around him are cheering him on.

Everything is in jest. It's futile.

Anyone who is feeling bad about themselves, ie. lack of height, balding, etc.

They need to come visit this thread ASAP.
I still feel bad tbh

I actually mog someone for once, its so over for him. May blackops2cel watch over his poor soul.

American education system is good tho but there is culture is heaven for Chads.

The American education system is shit, and the fact that colleges are debt-slavery initiation institutions that also serve as brothels for Chad is all you need to know about them.

Can only imagine the suffering he goes through behind the scenes.

I really feel bad for him tbh. The immense suffering and brutal rejections will he has to go through everyday is unimaginable.

The American education system is shit, and the fact that colleges are debt-slavery initiation institutions that also serve as brothels for Chad is all you need to know about them.
Good in the sense that lots of valuable research comes from there and they have top infrastructure.

mog me cus wit

@Joelossus thoughts

Brutal if he was born like this tbh.My skin is crawling just from seeing his pic

Good in the sense that lots of valuable research comes from there and they have top infrastructure.
Burn them all to the ground along with the other edifices of technological-industrial soyciety (in Sim City).

ERs who attack educational institutions are unwitting anarcho-primitivists tbhngl.

That's fucked up. I feel bad for him.

Looks like normies haven't broken his will to "put himself out there" yet, that we know of. Behind closed doors tho it must be brutal.

You can see how he's trying to be "social" despite his deformity. Those around him are cheering him on.

Everything is in jest. It's futile.
Nah. Hes @nicksface1. Clout helps him be positive.
That's fucked up. I feel bad for him.

Looks like normies haven't broken his will to "put himself out there" yet, that we know of. Behind closed doors tho it must be brutal.
He has clout. Google @nicksface1
this is too brutal
I can't watch it
this is too brutal
I can't watch it
Brutal if he was born like this tbh.My skin is crawling just from seeing his pic
Can only imagine the suffering he goes through behind the scenes.

Should be posting here

His bones are of normie, and so his personality

unironically mogs me. he maybe deformed. but he is still white. and white 4'10>6'6 ethnic. same applies here

Nah. Hes @nicksface1. Clout helps him be positive.

He has clout. Google @nicksface1

Not one Roastie in sight in any of his vids.

He's the joke, and doesn't even realize. Or maybe he does and accepts Jestermaxxing is about as good as it's gonna get.

Nonsense.

This is one of the rare instances where "mogs me" absolutely can NOT be used.
there is a certain point of igligness where you actually mog the below average people due to Fame maxing and pity maxing. the guy above falls in that category.

My life and situation are so bad I can't even feel sorry for this guy.

Holy fuck this is the definition of delusionmaxxing
I'd hate to be as cucked as him ngl

He's being used as a prop I bet. At least people are gonna be superficially nice to him, which is gonna make him even more bluepilled but whatever. Could be worse. He could be experiencing violent bullying which is worse.

He's being used as a prop I bet. At least people are gonna be superficially nice to him, which is gonna make him even more bluepilled but whatever. Could be worse. He could be experiencing violent bullying which is worse.
I used to see this a lot

he's deformed enough to be treated right by the virtue signallers

Bullying and virtue signalling are just as bad as each other tbh

People around him are uncomfortable, i think that's because of his personality

Can't watch it. Too brutal

Why doesn’t he just get a haircut? He’d slay then.

Yep.

Why are some fakecels making fun of him>?

Literally a circus freak at that point. When you look like that and you don't kill yourself... you're already giving the normies, foids, and chads free entertainment.

Chads will use him the virtue signal and social mediamaxx. He will die alone.

Normies: "But euthanasia is bad"
I really feel bad for him tbh. The immense suffering and brutal rejections will he has to go through everyday is unimaginable.
True, but still our sexlives are the same as him: 0, nothing.
thats the scariest part