Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Degeneracy at best.

This is the modern world. People care more about sex than the emotions involved. In the wake of the internet, humans have lost the ability to connect to each other. We live in a society. A society that is rotten to the core. It should also be noted that half of these people say "just lose it" and that can be misread as "just rape 'em" so FBI, crack down on these normals and not us.

We live in a society where virginity is stigmatized, because hedonism has replaced long term goals and community.

Fuck just seeing those putrid sluts makes me want to bash them to death with a baseball bat and boot their fakeup caked heads into a brick wall

abort your daughters

I don't need to watch it to know its content.I know it's fucking pure ragefuel.

not a single second entered my retina

Fuck, i know these typese of vids on youtube. The same shit over and over again. I dont need proof like these to tell if a woman is a whore.

I guess this forum has watched it 1000 times, at still every 3 days someone posts it.

Some of these foids just say "just do it" lmao, tellin virgins to just get it over with. Like it's their choice to not get laid.

Some of these foids just say "just do it" lmao, tellin virgins to just get it over with. Like it's their choice to not get laid.
Yeah as if someone deliberately likes to be virgin especially males.

This is the modern world. People care more about sex than the emotions involved. In the wake of the internet, humans have lost the ability to connect to each other. We live in a society. A society that is rotten to the core. It should also be noted that half of these people say "just lose it" and that can be misread as "just rape 'em" so FBI, crack down on these normals and not us.

We live in a society where virginity is stigmatized, because hedonism has replaced long term goals and community.
Just lose it, as if it's a toy you can buy from your nearest shop. Foids can lose it easily but not a guy unless he is a gigachad.

Screenshot 20190819 113908 Google

Jfl imagine having daughters like that, i’d be ashamed and commit hara kiri

I should invest in a rope

Let me sum up my life; destroyed, crushed, painful. Case closed.

I'm not gonna watch that, otherwise I would probably rope.

Is this real or staged? What kind of society is this? :horror:

only the purge cleans

Girl in the thumbnail with the body tats most likely has low-self esteem since that correlates strongly with tattoos. Somehow I doubt most incels are into tats, which makes me think as fucked as we are, we somehow still feel better about ourselves than these whores

I can smell the video.

Girl in the thumbnail with the body tats most likely has low-self esteem since that correlates strongly with tattoos. Somehow I doubt most incels are into tats, which makes me think as fucked as we are, we somehow still feel better about ourselves than these whores
Whitepill, I like

Back in the days lots of cultures had tattoos and every tattoo had a meaning. Nowadays it's just people going with the flow. Most don't even know why they get a tattoo. You don't even stick out anymore if you get a tattoo nowadays.

I wonder how disgusted they would look once I actually turned up and asked them to take my virginity ... anyone else?

Alcohol is black pill truth serum for normies.