Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Degeneracy] Fat slag in walmart breastfeeds in front of me and my friend.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
I was just going into walmart with my friend to get a pair of headphones for his ps4 when it happened. I was in the checkout area, and this grotesque looking woman in her thirties/fourties had her fucking titty out in front of me, my friend, and her teenaged daughter. Her nipple was a massive saucer sized nipple, and she was letting it droop out for all to see and didn't even give a fuck. I am completely appalled and disgusted, but it didn't surprise me considering how she looked like a feminist harpie.

Keep in mind that she did this in front of her teenaged DAUGHTER. My friend is also a MINOR and she did it in front of him too, and I'm only barely not a minor anymore. Not only was it disgusting, she did it in front of my underaged friend and didn't even care.

Uses word ‘slag’... shops at Walmart... can’t tell if American or British.

Sue him for raping you.

You should have consumed some milk from her.

I was just going into walmart with my friend to get a pair of headphones for his ps4 when it happened. I was in the checkout area, and this grotesque looking woman in her thirties/fourties had her fucking titty out in front of me, my friend, and her teenaged daughter. Her nipple was a massive saucer sized nipple, and she was letting it droop out for all to see and didn't even give a fuck. I am completely appalled and disgusted, but it didn't surprise me considering how she looked like a feminist harpie.

Keep in mind that she did this in front of her teenaged DAUGHTER. My friend is also a MINOR and she did it in front of him too, and I'm only barely not a minor anymore. Not only was it disgusting, she did it in front of my underaged friend and didn't even care.

I'd be shocked but I've seen this happen at least twice.

At least do it in a bathroom or car.
4b3a53b52272d83cd67e22ce92bb1f25b8240b31.gif

people of walmart.

btw watch out what parks you go to, i've seen not just breastfeeding but families just making their kids piss in the middle of the park on the main path because "it's in nature" or some shit.

Sue him for raping you.
I could probably take her to court at least for public indecency. I don't care enough to do that though, I just think it's very distasteful how these degenerates have no decency to cover up in public. Disgusting.

Reminds me of pet owners who let their pets terrorize the community.
Don't get me started on pitball owners. It's as if dangerous dogs that should be illegal and trashy people were made for eachother.

walmart is home of dengeneracy