Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Degeneracy Megathread [NSFW ALLOWED]

Fuck I was just expecting like a foid hate thread or something, this shits nasty 2/10

every day is a monday for incels

I shouldn't have opened this thread

I can't go over this thread in one go, it's just too much

Last edited:
degenerates me

For context on this next one, Russian military I believe, American Military isn't better at all of course. Basically all Militaries are cucked at this point.

I watched a youtube video last week and learnt there are such things called abortion fetishes. Truly degenerate. Here's the link:

Every time I see stuff like that I feel good that my fetishes and degenerations never brought me as far as to damage my body or anything, thank God. But it's better to brake as much as you can because it can always happen I guess.

giphy.gif

Stop lying, chadsolution. There is no way for you to have seen any picture of mine.
Funny... Literally Gross but whatever why i should care about schizocels

Your "fame" has gone to your head, solution man. I fear there may be no hope left for you.

ok :feelstastyman:
I guess u taking about urself. But there really nothing began. Jfl at Rating someone w/o pics and attacking all the time. Anyways enjoy being another dumb on ignore list who cares.

A chad wouldn’t be posting 17k posts in 2 months
Don't take me saying chadsolution 100% seriously tbh, nethertheless it's literally impossible for him or anybody on here to have seen my pictures and even then they would not be linked to me.
Which makes chadsolution a compulsive liar and thus not to be taken seriously at all.

Last edited:
The world has gone insane.

We won.

uncomfy thread